Methyl Test

BulkingNueb

Awards
ANything I need to know about this product?
I was gonna take some with either Whey, or syntha-6 or both.
Along with multivitamins.

Which combo should I do?

new here...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude, if your gonna take methyl test be sure to stack it with methyl tren and then bridge it into some superdrol to harden you gains.. You'll get focking hyuge brah.. Ya and your syntha 6/whey combo would be killer for PCT.. You should keep like 150 percent of your gains brahh.. Get focking Hyooge!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gamer I tried to give u sum rep- but I must whore myself out first

like edwitt said WTF

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
seriously bulk- if ur going to fuks with roids do some research- whey and syntha6 will not suffice for pct- you will not have ur natural testosterone production back, you will have limp penis, you will loose 100% of gains made on cycle plus more as u have no testosterone in ur body- reaserch clomid

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
think he means

NxLabs Methyl Test

now thats a whole different ball game

TeddyNorcross

Awards

Which combo should I do?

new here...
As long as you take creatine for PCT. Drink plenty of alcohol on cycle to keep bloating down.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Which combo should I do?

new here...

Bud did you refer NxLabs Methyl Test? if it is DON`T WASTE YOUR MONEY

BulkingNueb

Awards
think he means

NxLabs Methyl Test

now thats a whole different ball game
Yes.

I used to just work out, walmart bought whey. nothing special.
I stopped working out because I needed to get a job, to pay for gym membership. Put on some unhealthy weight. I have a good base, just looking to put on 10 lbs of muscle in the upperbody.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes.

I used to just work out, walmart bought whey. nothing special.
I stopped working out because I needed to get a job, to pay for gym membership. Put on some unhealthy weight. I have a good base, just looking to put on 10 lbs of muscle in the upperbody.
That right there is a glorified test booster..

You wont put 5lbs of lean mass in a month with that..

What about your lower body?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Bench and rows, carbs and pros. 10 lbs... 5-6 months.(if youre serious) Put the Methyl Test down son.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NXlabs Methyl Test is a focking testosterone booster!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I know thats why i said bench and rows carbs and pro's... he aint gonna get 10 lbs from a test booster... HAHAHAHA

BulkingNueb

Awards
That right there is a glorified test booster..

You wont put 5lbs of lean mass in a month with that..

What about your lower body?
Right now, I'm taking 100% Whey (ON) and Creatine Mono.
I plan on doing that for the next few weeks, until the whey runs out.
So I was wondering about this Nxlabs Methyl Test and Syntha-6 to add next time I go to the store.

I'm just asking which, out of the 4, you would recommend running together.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Bro save the money buy more whey maybe a pre wo sup and spend the rest on real whole food. Try and eat every 3 hours go to the training forum here and put together a real plan. I'm assuming ur young a test booster will do nothing for you and its crappy one at that

What r ur statistics ? Age height weight training experience etc, its really not that hard if ur commited but that means a lot more research on nutrition for starter.

You are however in the right place here at AM if show some effort you will get plenty of help

BulkingNueb

Awards
Bro save the money buy more whey maybe a pre wo sup and spend the rest on real whole food. Try and eat every 3 hours go to the training forum here and put together a real plan. I'm assuming ur young a test booster will do nothing for you and its crappy one at that

What r ur statistics ? Age height weight training experience etc, its really not that hard if ur commited but that means a lot more research on nutrition for starter.

You are however in the right place here at AM if show some effort you will get plenty of help
Thanks man, someone who isn't a total douche, I'm just lookin for help you know? lol

20, 190 lbs, 6'1 or 6'2

I'm definitely committed, goin to college with free gym but I'm on summer break so I'm away from it. Lookin to really put in the time starting next month. Trying to shed a little extra from thighs to chest and get muscle back.

What do you suggest for pre-workout and post-workout?
I have creatine mono and whey currently, but I have some extra cash for other stuff if you have any suggestions. Let me know, thanks a lot.

Jay Edit: No under 21 postings in this section please

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, someone who isn't a total douche, I'm just lookin for help you know? lol

20, 190 lbs, 6'1 or 6'2

I'm definitely committed, goin to college with free gym but I'm on summer break so I'm away from it. Lookin to really put in the time starting next month. Trying to shed a little extra from thighs to chest and get muscle back.

What do you suggest for pre-workout and post-workout?
I have creatine mono and whey currently, but I have some extra cash for other stuff if you have any suggestions. Let me know, thanks a lot.
Why so serious?

Just get a jug or 2 of anadraulic state GT, best pre WO IMO.. Just invest the rest of money into lean meats and whey and casein.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Just call it a having the guys r all pretty cool to be honest and there r a lot of idiots who come on these boards and want to jump right into roids thinking they can add 20lb of lean mass coz it says so on the bottle. Gives the whole sport a really bad reputation and really pisses us off

But if ur committed and ready for some hard work this is the place to learn th A to Z

Well uve got a free gym that's a great start, whey and creatine r the foundation of any bodybuilding or athlete. A good pre wo sup with essential amino would be good.

What's ur budget? Id say ur prob gonna need to drop 50 a month on protein powder its very convenient and u want one with no fats or carbs, you can add those urself as necessary in the form of oats fruits oil etc

Sounds like u need to loose some fat

What's ur level of activity? What time do you run 2 miles in ?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Whey protein is not something u run every once and a while. It's something that should be in ur everyday diet.

First, invest 90% of ur funds on whole foods. 5% on whey. 5% on a preworkout drink (I like jack3d)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Why so serious?

Just get a jug or 2 of anadraulic state GT, best pre WO IMO.. Just invest the rest of money into lean meats and whey and casein.
Y ASGT wud be perfect addition, key to this game is staying anabolic

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OxyElite Pro is getting rave reviews at its fat burning abilities if you are interested in that.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
bro post your current diet.. ill help u out... also like NOS said jacked is an awesome preworkout drink

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Whey protein is not something u run every once and a while. It's something that should be in ur everyday diet.

First, invest 90% of ur funds on whole foods. 5% on whey. 5% on a preworkout drink (I like jack3d)
Y there r many pre wo sups jack3d is good but I'm gonna pimp LG's ASGT

Need to do some reading on pre and post WO nutrition it is very important to making lean gains, research your anabolic window.

Nutritional knowledge is where you need to start there are many thread here at am use the search button relentlesy, its all right here.

When you have done so map out a plan and repost it here in this thread, show some effort and and you will be surprised how guys attitudes will change you will get a the help u need

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Effin moons i swear lmao

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Noobs

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you grant me too much seriousness edwit.

you should know if i said methyl 1 test, me of all people would of stated it. but sadly, i've yet to shell out the cash for some u.g. m1t. yet. someday though. some day....

anyhow, I was jokingly saying i gained 15lbs from nx methyl test.

but, the first ever test booster I ever used was from nx labs, it was a left over bottle of Nitro T3 a friend gave me.

only thing it did was increase my sex drive, and appetitie, decent test booster in my opinion.

animal stak2 is better, and cheaper though.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you grant me too much seriousness edwit.

you should know if i said methyl 1 test, me of all people would of stated it. but sadly, i've yet to shell out the cash for some u.g. m1t. yet. someday though. some day....

anyhow, I was jokingly saying i gained 15lbs from nx methyl test.

but, the first ever test booster I ever used was from nx labs, it was a left over bottle of Nitro T3 a friend gave me.

only thing it did was increase my sex drive, and appetitie, decent test booster in my opinion.

animal stak2 is better, and cheaper though.
You know you can get some cheap m1t from UK online stores, shipped over here.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
You know you can get some cheap m1t from UK online stores, shipped over here.
Y. But this kid does not want it, he thought it was a test booster and y we already gave him sh!t for the mistake.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think he was referring to me. lol.

yea, im stuck between high prices, and 2-3 day shipping, or low prices, 3-4 weeks.

if it is quicker than "other" compounds I order from out of the country, then i may have to give it a go. but I dont like to wait that long. I end up forgetting i even ordered.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
No its not banned in the UK so they r legit sup stores and shipping comes with tracking number ;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any idea on how long it normally takes to go from the uk to the us. if more than a week, i'll just shell out some more money for it.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was just wondering the other day where I could find some M1T..

BulkingNueb

Awards
Just call it a having the guys r all pretty cool to be honest and there r a lot of idiots who come on these boards and want to jump right into roids thinking they can add 20lb of lean mass coz it says so on the bottle. Gives the whole sport a really bad reputation and really pisses us off

But if ur committed and ready for some hard work this is the place to learn th A to Z

Well uve got a free gym that's a great start, whey and creatine r the foundation of any bodybuilding or athlete. A good pre wo sup with essential amino would be good.

What's ur budget? Id say ur prob gonna need to drop 50 a month on protein powder its very convenient and u want one with no fats or carbs, you can add those urself as necessary in the form of oats fruits oil etc

Sounds like u need to loose some fat

What's ur level of activity? What time do you run 2 miles in ?
Budget isn't an issue, 50 a month is cake for protein, worth the dollar. I just picked up 100% whey, optimum nutrition. Gonna take creatine mono with it, daily. Is that a good whey?

I can jog/run 2 miles in 15 mins or so, never really timed it religiously.
What would you suggest for a pre-wo amino?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Y that's ok

15 minutes very respectable, AI is it fair to say ur in good shape? But over weight? Do you have an estimate of what ur bf% is?

So you want to add LBM and loose fat at same time? The Holy Grail and y it is possible

k so if uve got the cash get ASGT or jacks and you got all the.sips u need to start. are you in any sports teams like football? Training partner at the gym is always helpful and motivational. you will need to be able to dedicate 3-4 60 minute sessions for weights and 3 cardiovascular sessions.

look up the ECA stack for weight loss, how familiAR r u around the gym and gym equipment?

BulkingNueb

Awards
Y that's ok

15 minutes very respectable, AI is it fair to say ur in good shape? But over weight? Do you have an estimate of what ur bf% is?

So you want to add LBM and loose fat at same time? The Holy Grail and y it is possible

k so if uve got the cash get ASGT or jacks and you got all the.sips u need to start. are you in any sports teams like football? Training partner at the gym is always helpful and motivational. you will need to be able to dedicate 3-4 60 minute sessions for weights and 3 cardiovascular sessions.

look up the ECA stack for weight loss, how familiAR r u around the gym and gym equipment?
I'm in fair shape as of this minute. I was in decent shape earlier this year, started partying this summer, etc, everyone knows how that goes. I'm not even THAT much over weight, shedding 10 lbs is probably all I need, which I can do in cardio because I don't have any extra weight in my arms or legs, just wanna get rid of this mini beer belly if you will. I took bf% tests in HS, but those were cheapy devises, but it had me at like 15% nonetheless. But if you look at me it sure doesn't seem like it's 15%.

I have a solid training partner, he's skinny like me (without the extra around the waste), my roommate, and is always down to go to the gym. In the past we've usually lifted and then ran at least a half mile when we lift, unless we decide to shoot hoops or if we hit the weights harder than normal then we just head home. Not on any sports teams currently, which I think is the main problem, I used to play hockey most of the months out of the year, I'm going to pick that up again when I can invest the time and money along with balancing college and work.

So, jack3d/asGT for pre-wo, creatine mono daily as directed throughout the day, whey twice a day and after workout?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP, I think it'd be a better idea to delete this thread, and put up a post in the supplement section.

you'll be able to get lots of good advice there on what u need naturally.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Dude, if your gonna take methyl test be sure to stack it with methyl tren and then bridge it into some superdrol to harden you gains.. You'll get focking hyuge brah.. Ya and your syntha 6/whey combo would be killer for PCT.. You should keep like 150 percent of your gains brahh.. Get focking Hyooge!!
I have never made any sarcastic or insulting posts before - and I'm not going to start now... but all I can say is that the above post made me laugh; very well done. I'm going straight to the rep button after this post.

I will not belittle the OP for his question, although it is obvious it was very ill constructed, but in all honesty I can remember a time when I was 'new' as well. Perhaps, giving credence to benefit of doubt, he was sincere in his questions and simply didn't understand he was asking about stacking one of the most hepatotoxic compounds known to mankind, with an inferior whey protein product from BSN. On the surface, the veteran lifter in all of us wants to stop the blood from shooting out of our eyes and hold our sides from violent laughter, but I also see this as an opportunity to educate the OP and lead him to pasture.

OP - Methyl 1-Test is one of the most effective YET dangerous oral compound to ever come to market during the past decade of pro-hormonal development; it is an illegal controlled substance, akin to and no different through the legal lenses of the court system, as cocaine.

Depending on your age and experience, which according to your comments seems to be limited, use Anabolic Minds to grow your mind - ultimately resulting in a correlated growth in your physique!

Don't be discouraged by your lack of knowledge, embrace it, and spend more time in the nutrition forum - opposed to jumping into ice cold water head first. Have a great Summer, and good luck. :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
after that long post on the second page about the ops question on a all natural test booster product.

no one uses methyl testosterone except people who unknowingly use it as it is commonly subbed in place of real compounds, like dianabol for ex.

op's question was clarified by him, and taken care of on the first page.

I've been guilty of jumping the gun and posting too quickly without reading the actual thread first.

so no harm, no foul.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
after that long post on the second page about the ops question on a all natural test booster product.

no one uses methyl testosterone except people who unknowingly use it as it is commonly subbed in place of real compounds, like dianabol for ex.

op's question was clarified by him, and taken care of on the first page.

I've been guilty of jumping the gun and posting too quickly without reading the actual thread first.

so no harm, no foul.
Exactly, I went on after making my post and realized he was talking about the actual herbal test booster; I had all but forgotten about that product, and assumed he meant Methyl [1] Test. At any rate, hopefully he'll stick around and use the forum to his advantage! :)