BeastDROL question.

M

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
This will be my first superdrol run. and only my third run at that but i want to keep at least ten pounds of muscle. My question is I have formastanozol for on cycle support and as pct which should help me keep alot. Now my question. How can i make my gains more solid? Like they say superdrol makes huge gains quick and four weeks is max cycle so the new muscle doesnt have time to solidfy? (that a word?) So what do you suggest. I am 195lbs 14-16%bf hoping to get to 205 and be able to keep it. I was thinking of 3 weeks at 20 then epi at 3 weeks at 20 or 30. but i never tried epi before so i dont know how i will react. Then i was thinking beast like this 10/20/20/30/10? hows that five weeks but taper down to 10 the fifth week while starting pct during it? i do know h-drol and me has little effect even at 90ml. (pp turinbol only gained 5lbs on 450 calories above maitence) lost 2lbs durning a solid pct.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You need a SERM for PCT with beastdrol.

OTC PCT wont work for this harsh a compound.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you simply need to understand that about half the weight gained from Superdrol isn't muscle. It's water and glycogen that SD induces you to uptake temporarily. So if you gain 15 pounds maybe 7 of it is muscle and 8 of it is water and glycogen... realistically if you add 7 pounds of muscle then you would keep 4-5 tops. Those numbers are arbitrary so I dont want to discourage you, it's possible to do better than that... But regardless, a lot of the weight is TEMPORARY.

Bridging into a different compound helps to use the high strength environment created by SD to add a few more pounds of lean mass while that temporary weight starts to come off so i recommend bridging. I do not recommend SD for 5 weeks though.

Keeping 10 pounds of pure muscle in the LONG RUN is not going to happen on any month long oral cycle. Not unless you are way under your potential. You want to gain that much, run a test base, then you'll have a couple months to "solidify" the gains from Superdrol.

M

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
i will be using a serm... along with that and sustain alpha and tcf-1

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
run the beast at 20mg for 4 weeks.

I dont run a.i's on cycles of non aromatizing steroids, but others do, so do w/e with the formastanz on cycle, but def save most for pct.

If you go with nolva as your serm, i'd say to also pick up some hcgenerate to stack with it for a nice pct.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
What unreal said word for word

Good luck