The One meets The beast

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm still fairly far from my next run, but this popped into my head,

i was going to run "the one" since i've had it laying around for awhile now, but it occured to me, that i could bridge it with an SD run specifically beastdrol

my rationale behind this is the sd will give me quick gains and then the bridge into "the one" with it's hardening affects and leaning affects will add a really nice recomp effect that should help extend the run and keep gains coming

does this sound like a good idea to anyone else?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah sounds good

like i've said before bridging Superdrol into anything is going to be a lot better than heading straight into PCT after making all those fast gains

be nice and generous with your dosing of The One

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
your right but i would think that epi or the one might be better than lets say an h drol because of the anti e properties and something like h drol takes to long to kick in.....from the things i've read the first week on the one ppl gaina majority of their weight so the bridge the one will already be kicking in as opposed to something slower to kick in

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
your right but i would think that epi or the one might be better than lets say an h drol because of the anti e properties and something like h drol takes to long to kick in.....from the things i've read the first week on the one ppl gaina majority of their weight so the bridge the one will already be kicking in as opposed to something slower to kick in
You could do SD into The One stacked with Fura....haven't seen it done and would probably be one hell of a cycle