transdermal & sweat

kkmike

Awards
I work out early morning, about 4:45am. If I get up at 4 and do my morning transdermal spray (S1+), when I start working out 45 minutes later, will the sweat cause any loss of effectiveness? I really don't want to wait until after my morning workout as I had gotten a good boost to my workouts on my last cycle using oral 1-AD/4-AD (Ergopharm), taking my first dose when I woke up.
But the I've also read that best application is after a shower, so maybe better I wait? Or then maybe I could add some M5AA for the morning workout instead.

Thanks,
Mike

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I work out early morning, about 4:45am. If I get up at 4 and do my morning transdermal spray (S1+), when I start working out 45 minutes later, will the sweat cause any loss of effectiveness? I really don't want to wait until after my morning workout as I had gotten a good boost to my workouts on my last cycle using oral 1-AD/4-AD (Ergopharm), taking my first dose when I woke up.
But the I've also read that best application is after a shower, so maybe better I wait? Or then maybe I could add some M5AA for the morning workout instead.

Thanks,
Mike
Most things I've read say to wait at least 2 hours between applying a transdermal and working out or showering. With the way I sweat, I'm sure that if I didn't wait that long, I'd waste a ton of product.

/karp

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
always try to shower right before you put it on. scrub away all the dead skin nice and hard to help make a clear pathway for the hromones and carrier. helps increase absorption i know, it sucks showerin twice a day i do it everyday pain in the butt

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you probably are sweating some of it off. I would make your 1st application after the post-workout shower.