need advice right away!!!

adrenalinaddict

Awards
Guys...I fucked up big time. Please dont laugh, as this was a stupid mistake. I am transfering some homebrew tren to a smaller bottle...well I was injecting air into the bottle to pressurize it, and apparently I put too much air. I figured it may be too much air, so I stopped and started trying to pull the tren out, and BAM! the top popped off the bottle and sprayed all over. It got on my skin and some in my eye. I ran to the sink and immediatly washed it out and off, however my skin and eye are still burning. Its not horrible, and I can still see out of my eye...My eye is a little red, but mainly the skin is burning. Its getting better already, its only been a few minutes.

God I feel stupid. That was such a stupid **** up. I knew it, and tried correcting it, and before I knew it, BAM! I highly doubt anyone has done this before, but does anyone have any information on what can happen if the tren comes into contact with skin? I guess it isnt that bad, since sometimes oil can leak out onto skin. It did come in contact with my eye and it burned, but I immediately washed it out and its already looking better. I think Im gonna be alright, but if anyone has any info let me know.

Goddamn that sucked. Wasted quite a bit of tren too

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol take a shower and relax. You do realize people use tren in transdermals right. it's just the the other stuff stinging, you'll be fine.

I've never managed to get any tren into my eye, so i dont know about that one.

adrenalinaddict

Awards
lol...that was so shitty. My eye is pretty much normal now like 1/2 hour later...I. freaked out! Thought I was gonna die, lol. Now Im just pissed tren got wasted. I managed to save the tren that was still in the bottle. Im refiltering it anyways, so it should be fine, but goddamn that sucked. Lol, learned my lesson though.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wasted tren always sucks.....i've done dumber **** so dont worry. Me and manbeast were mixing up some clen powder, and you mix in next to none of that stuff since your dosages will be in mcg. Well i got a bunch that was stuck on my finger or soemthing, and i said "hell i'm not letting this go to waste" so i licked it off. Manbeast was like "you realize you just took like a 2 week cycle of clen right?"

lol, i couldn't sleep that night =(

adrenalinaddict

Awards
wasted tren always sucks.....i've done dumber **** so dont worry. Me and manbeast were mixing up some clen powder, and you mix in next to none of that stuff since your dosages will be in mcg. Well i got a bunch that was stuck on my finger or soemthing, and i said "hell i'm not letting this go to waste" so i licked it off. Manbeast was like "you realize you just took like a 2 week cycle of clen right?"

lol, i couldn't sleep that night =(
Damn, that sucks too. Thanks for making me feel better. All in all, I wasted about 10 cc's of Tren. I think my eye is going to be fine. I remembered Ive had gasoline splashed into my eye before, just washed it out and I was fine. It burned but I ended up fine. I think the gas fucked me up more, My eye shut up and I couldnt see for a while. I can see just fine, no swelling, oh well...Maybe some of the tren soaked in transdermal style...Ill get double dosage for the day, lol. Still pissed it happened, but what are you gonna do. Like I said, live and learn.

DougMan

Awards
haha perhaps you have created a new way of delivery... I can just see it now.

"VPX's eye delivery system is 400% more effective than other leading methods"

Having people drip 1-test in their eyes...ouch

You had better get a patent before you lose out!

adrenalinaddict

Awards
lol...with the day Im having, I can just see that happening. Everything that can possibly go wrong today is going wrong. I should have just saved the tren for tomorrow, too much on my list today, and everything on that list is going wrong. Next thing ya know, Im gonna get a call that a company has already patented the idea for the "eye delivery system" and Im going to get sued. Wouldnt surprise me.