2 wks. or 4 wks. on M1T (Opinions)

UncalledFor

Awards
I would like to get everyones opinion on how long their cycles of M1T should last? 2 weeks or 4 weeks. I have already started my 4 week cycle. I am 6'4 218lbs. I just finished my 1st week. Gained 4 lbs so far. thanks

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I've run it both ways with success. I find it shuts you down real hard on 4 weekers, but the gains are more keepable with 4 weeks, opposed to a 2-weeker. Most of the weight gain comes in weeks 1-2, but the strength comes in weeks 3-4. My last 4-weeker left me with a long libido recovery time. I hope you're running 4ad with it.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
If it were me I would go 2 weeks since M1T shuts you down pretty hard. The more
hardcore guys seem to swear by 4 weeks, but you have to do PCT for longer and can't
start another cycle for longer.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
the shut down is so bad after a 4 weeker i will never do it again.

strangebrew

Awards
Today is my last day of a 3 weeker. Ran it by itself, up about 10 lbs, good strength increases. I'd do it again, didn't really have any bad sides.

raylewis

Awards
If it were me I would go 2 weeks since M1T shuts you down pretty hard. The more
hardcore guys seem to swear by 4 weeks, but you have to do PCT for longer and can't
start another cycle for longer.
How long are the 4 weekers doing PCT on average out of curiosity? I'm 8 days in and have read that I should be doing 4-6 weeks PCT if I were to go 4 weeks. I was only planning on 2 weeks my 1st time out on M1T/4AD.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
i went all out and did chrysin for 4 weeks.

j/k i did nolva, clomid and zma and it was still a bitch to recover. for 4 weeks

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
maybe 3 weeks is the optimal time for m1t?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I've done the two week on/off/on, and the 4 week. Had no problems with either, and will only do the 4 week from now on. I kept most of my gains with the 4 week, and less with the two. I stacked the two week with 4AD, and the 4 week with 4AD/OHT. Never got shut down, no bad sides, except for back cramping for a couple of days, and acne during PCT. I never dosed above 10mg's. I believe it just depends on the individual and how they react to it.

scipio

Ruthless.
Awards
Little off topic but I have a question. I'm on my Third week of m1t @ 5mg. I just got my m4ohn, and I'd really like to try it out so I'm wondering if anyone thinks it would be a bad idea to start the m4ohn at the end of this week and run it for 3-4weeks.
It would look like:
weeks 1-3 5mg M1T
weeks 3-6 5mg M4ohn
7+ pct

If I did this shouldn't it make my PCT easier?

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
raylewis,

I would have 6 weeks worth of PCT supplies if you decide to do a 4 week cycle,
and play it by ear. If you are recovering fast, cut it off at 4. Maybe you need more
6 weeks, individual reactions vary as you can tell by reading the other posts here.

You could try the 2 weeker now. Then a 3 weeker later and see how hard that shuts
you down before moving to a 4 weeker.

UncalledFor

Awards
So I went to the gym today. When I got there, I started with wide grip pullups. Afterwards I caught a glimpse of my arms. They were freakin huge. I get great pumps, not to mention I am experimenting with BSN Nitrix, while on this stack. M1t, 4AD, and Nitrix work great. I weighed in at 219 today. I have gained 5 lbs. in 9 days. Holla back.

UncalledFor

Awards
Oh by the way, I am running a 3 week cycle not 4, with 4 week PCT.

Last edited:

UncalledFor

Awards
Strangebrew,
What are you doing for PCT, and what sides did you get?

raylewis

Awards
Thanks for all the good info...

Are any of you guys running your novla at higher doses than 40mg based on the earlier thread?

strangebrew

Awards
Strangebrew,
What are you doing for PCT, and what sides did you get?
pct is gonna be 40 mgs of nolva for the first 2 weeks then 20 mgs for the last two.

I actually didn't really have any sides, except I started at 10 mgs, then went to 15, then 20. And at 20 I started getting bad headaches when I worked out. So I droped it down to 15 then back to 10 on my last week. No lethargy or back cramps though.

UncalledFor

Awards
When you went to 20 mg. Do you think the headaches could have been from not drinking enough water? I am just wondering what might have caused it. Maybe M1T justs reacted differently at high doses with you. I am just trying to research all the info possible to prevent as many sides as possible with me and maybe help others out as well. Thanks

strangebrew

Awards
When you went to 20 mg. Do you think the headaches could have been from not drinking enough water? I am just wondering what might have caused it. Maybe M1T justs reacted differently at high doses with you. I am just trying to research all the info possible to prevent as many sides as possible with me and maybe help others out as well. Thanks
I kinda doubt it, just because I drink a LOT of water. I always have water on me. I think 20 mg was simply too high for me. Next time I do it, I'll either run 10 mgs straight for 3 weeks or 15 mgs for 2 weeks and see how that goes. No point in going higher if I get good gains at a dose.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I actually didn't really have any sides, except I started at 10 mgs, then went to 15, then 20. And at 20 I started getting bad headaches when I worked out. So I droped it down to 15 then back to 10 on my last week.
More than likely from increased blood pressure. M1T is know for that side. I would suggest adding some Hawthorn Berry and make sure you monitor your BP while on cycle.

UncalledFor

Awards
Good point. The high blood pressure gives quite a few people nose bleeds as well.

strangebrew

Awards
More than likely from increased blood pressure. M1T is know for that side. I would suggest adding some Hawthorn Berry and make sure you monitor your BP while on cycle.
Yeah, that's pretty much what I thought. I had my blood pressure checked during my last week (on 10 mgs a day) and it was 121/82 or 78 cant remember which.

UncalledFor

Awards
Do you know what your blood pressure was before you started the cycle?

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Logically... I would go with the lowest dosage possible starting @ 5mg or 10mg and run it 4-6 weeks with REAL PCT.