Cheap Bloodwork - How to Get It WITHOUT Insurance

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Getting bloodwork done, whether it be on-cycle or post-cycle, is always strongly recommended when running any type of AAS cycle. However, many people often neglect to do this based on cost, and the fact that a doctor visit is usually required.

Here is how to get bloodwork done very cheaply by scheduling your blood panel on-line, without going to the doctor, and without the need for medical insurance. The testing will be done by Labcorp, so as long as you can get to a Labcorp office, you can use this option. There is a trick to getting this done cheaply, so read on.

***Please note that this option will not work in NY, NJ, or RI due to state medical billing laws***

"Here is the trick. Go to privatemdlabs.com and select the hormone panel for females. This test comes with a CMP (liver, kidney values and more), CBC (blood counts), total Testosterone, total Estrogen, LH and FSH.

I have done this a few times before and all your reference ranges come back based on males once you enter in all the info that the lab co wants.

Also use the discount code ______ (search internet for current discount codes, can usually find a 15% off). Total should come to roughly 50 dollars.

They use labcorp so just select a location nearest you. You can also make an appointment to have blood drawn, which many people don't know. Just go to their website (labcorp) to do so after you paid for the bloodwork.

If you go on a weekday (except friday) you will have your results emailed to you the next day most likely as they are that fast as effff!!!!

The only thing missing is a lipid profile, which you could add on if you so choose.

So STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR NOT GETTING BLOODWORK DONE!!!!!!!!! You most likely won't be able to beat this price even if you do have insurance!!!!

So take advantage of the loophole I found as the male hormonal panel costs about 150 dollars!!!!!"

- Credit to user "heavydeadlifts" on PHF.

For $50 lousy bucks, you can get everything you'd want tested after a cycle (except lipids, which as mentioned can be added for $47.99 retail, before discounts): liver and kidney function, HPTA, estrogen, etc.

I have not used this service myself, unfortunately, as I live in NY. However, a well-known AM member has and will weigh in with his experience soon.

So no more excuses, no more guessing at problems during PCT, no more self-medicating without medical confirmation of an issue; if you are mature enough to cycle, then be mature enough to protect your health. :banana:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is what I just used guys its awesome.

Pay online, print out a piece of paper, show up at the nearest labcorp location (there were 3 in my town), give them the paper, get blood drawn. They emailed me my results 24 hours later.

AWESOME.

july coupon: f4y7d3k9

big thanks to PHF for turning us on to this

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive used it- they got my results to me in 2 days! But this female hormone panel thingy- should I check for- LH Test, Lipids, and FSH? Do I needs anything else?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Ok bros after my cycle i will do this i know u guy r curious

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unreal I have to wait till august to get blood drawn (month after pct) where the hell can I find the august coupon?

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Ive used it- they got my results to me in 2 days! But this female hormone panel thingy- should I check for- LH Test, Lipids, and FSH? Do I needs anything else?
The female panel includes all the following:

Includes: Estradiol, serum; Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH); Luteinizing Hormone (LH); Testosterone, serum; Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.

Lipids are extra, they're really the only other thing you may want to add, as the above covers everything else.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
werdddd son preciate it

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have a couple questions:

Do they not question that you are requesting a female blood panel?

Does this become medically recorded? Reason why I ask is, as a health insurance agent, I know how detrimental it can be to have something negative in your health history.

Thanks!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have a couple questions:

Do they not question that you are requesting a female blood panel?

Does this become medically recorded? Reason why I ask is, as a health insurance agent, I know how detrimental it can be to have something negative in your health history.

Thanks!
they don't question that at all. On the paper I brought to LabCorp, it didn't mention anything about a female blood panel, only listed the separate tests that such a panel entailed. And I marked that I am a man so reference values for men were provided.

The testing is confidential.

If you go to their website you will see that they do a lot of testing for STDs and stuff... they are trying to cater to people that want to be discrete.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
they don't question that at all. On the paper I brought to LabCorp, it didn't mention anything about a female blood panel, only listed the separate tests that such a panel entailed. And I marked that I am a man so reference values for men were provided.

The testing is confidential.

If you go to their website you will see that they do a lot of testing for STDs and stuff... they are trying to cater to people that want to be discrete.
Perfect thanks my man.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
MAKE THIS A STICKY! One day before pct i will get it done then again 2months after cycle to see how much damage my cycle did and how much pct fixed. This is a great way to spotalso if ur gear is legit! Very cheap 50$ wooooooooooow ihome there are some around me, r they well located

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
There are like ten within ten miles of my house. So its 50with discount?

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Call me stupid, i've never done bloodwork (where i needed to go besides a hospital) so what is a labcorp location?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
this would save lifes ! literally!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
REP TRAIN

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I been wanting Bloodwork forever, and I havent even cycled yet...This is awesome, you are awesome, they are awesome, everyones awesome.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Call me stupid, i've never done bloodwork (where i needed to go besides a hospital) so what is a labcorp location?
Labcorp is the name of the company that draws the blood and runs the tests. Google is your friend here.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for reps all, don't forget to rep Unreal too for providing his firsthand account, or else noobs might think he's full of ****. :stooges:

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Okay let me get this right...

I add :

Hormone Panel for Females
Lipid Panel

And then I choose the location closest to me. I will then bring whatever paper I get from the site when I pay, go to the location, fill out paperwork at the place to draw blood for "male" and then I get my results? As I read above, even though the paper will say for females it won't matter?

Seriously... That easy?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
when you pay online, you enter your information (name, date of birth, GENDER). At the labcorp location, I had to sign to allow them to draw blood thats it.

The hormone panel for females just tells them which tests to run. It's a bundle of different tests.

it's that easy

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This really needs to be a sticky, or bumped forever...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll PM Jayhawkk maybe he can do a sticky for us

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Good info. I might actually get some blood work done here soon.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
man im kinda xcited now to see how my system looks after this cycle....

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
btw do they also check RBC count? i know i have a high count but im curious if anadrol and tren increased it at all

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i still would love to see numbers.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
**** massive props

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming my insurance will pay for bloodwork lol.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm assuming my insurance will pay for bloodwork lol.
I am a health insurance agent, so Id like to give a quick comment on this situation. If your insurance covers the testing, it is medically recorded. Not that big of a deal? It could be.

If you have less then perfect results, it could be recorded as abnormal. Now say for any reason you had to get new insurance (say you lost a job and had to get an individual policy). There is now a risk that with this on your medical history, you might be seen as un-insurable by most carriers because they dont want to take a client with the risk of having to pay for TRT, etc. I advocate doing everything as discreet as possible, this is also why I think if you are going to be open with your doctor about AAS, make sure you have a cool doctor.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
I am a health insurance agent, so Id like to give a quick comment on this situation. If your insurance covers the testing, it is medically recorded. Not that big of a deal? It could be.

If you have less then perfect results, it could be recorded as abnormal. Now say for any reason you had to get new insurance (say you lost a job and had to get an individual policy). There is now a risk that with this on your medical history, you might be seen as un-insurable by most carriers because they dont want to take a client with the risk of having to pay for TRT, etc. I advocate doing everything as discreet as possible, this is also why I think if you are going to be open with your doctor about AAS, make sure you have a cool doctor.
Wow holy **** thanks. :)

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Great to see privatemdlabs make it to this forum...I've been co-signing this website for a long time...reps!

For those who want to buy now, you can buy now and get blood drawn later down the road if need be, but like the rest said coupons come out every month...

Try these as a generic code to use for any month:

Discount Code: XB49W8
Discount Code: PMD195

Also the website has all the labcorp location near you, just type in your zip code and you're gtg..!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Hell yes, is a sticky now. I think I may do this in about 2 weeks after I am done being sick.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
People should do this every 3 months on or off cycle.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
People should do this every 3 months on or off cycle.
Some of the other tests they offer could be extremely beneficial if you have a family history of certain conditions as well! It will allow you to "dance" about the shady insurance companies a bit and manipulate it so that you can get insured at the best possible time.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Some of the other tests they offer could be extremely beneficial if you have a family history of certain conditions as well! It will allow you to "dance" about the shady insurance companies a bit and manipulate it so that you can get insured at the best possible time.
(gets bloodwork email) "oh **** son, all levels are good! Time for insurance!".... :D

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
YUPPP! ^ once i am cleaned up i will have ACL surgery this is a life savor.

blackbee

Awards

Thanks for the heads up!! About to finish my cycle and was going to go to my doctor to get my blood work done. Im glad I saw this!. Many Thanks!!!

TexasRaised

TexasRaised

Awards
Ahh this forum never dissapoints! Labwork for me is usually about $125.00. So this will help me out in my AAS budget. :bigok:

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
ha i just pm'ed nosnmiveins the other day asking where i could get discreet bloodwork... awesome.

Edit: woops i meant crazychemist lol