Cheap Bloodwork - How to Get It WITHOUT Insurance

Page 7 of 12 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Ur test seems extremely low. What are he ranges.they use

2. Quote Originally Posted by ap0352 View Post
    Just received my results today. Had test done yesterday. I'm a 30 year old, 160lb. male who is moderately active and work out 3-4 days a week. I work shift work and have terrible sleeping habits which may have something to do with the low t readings. My dad was also diagnosed with low t when he was in his early 40's...
    Anyway, my concerns are the following:
    BUN/Creatinine Ratio 20
    Estradiol 5.8
    Testosterone, Serum 137

Would anyone care to explain these numbers to me and what I should do next?
    I'd appreciate it!
    either serum or total test.. i cant remember... should be in the 600-800 mg/dL range
    Suffer now.. and live like a champion later.
    •   

3. lol.. ng/dL. milligrams would be huge
  4. Thanks!

Seriously awesome link and info man. $50 for full bloodwork...no one has an excuse not to use this!

5. They are changing their Testosterone range to 300-1,100.

I got my results back in 20 hours!
    •   

6. Everytime i hit up the website privatemd - it never loads, just thinks and thinks until it times out.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rowan212 View Post
    Everytime i hit up the website privatemd - it never loads, just thinks and thinks until it times out.
    im having no problem. maybe they were just updating the site

8. what is the significance of bun?
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

9. Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    what is the significance of bun?
    bun is blood urea nitrogen it is a measure of your kidney function since they are responsible for removing the urea from your body. Excess urea is not a good thing since it is a waste product form protein metabolism.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rowan212 View Post
    Everytime i hit up the website privatemd - it never loads, just thinks and thinks until it times out.
    I just went to it and it loaded no problem....maybe you can try opening it with another browser?

11. Okay so what would be suggested to add to the female hormone test if you are trying to cover anything that a PH would effect? I have never ran a cycle, however I plan to run hdrol for the first time in mid January, so I want to get the full screening pre and post cycle. Suggestions =)

12. Just around the corner there is going to be a pretty damn cool smart phone app called the ANDROstat, that will be able to get within 20-60 ng/dl within your testosterone levels. Went through several studies regarding obesity effects on testosterone and age declination on testosterone and the combination of both variables, plus several others and created a questionnaire and imagery program to determine your baseline values.

We did extensive blood work with volunteers and had all their bloods documented and then had the same volunteers go through the ANDROstat program. Some people were within 2-3 ng/dl , while others were within 30-60 ng/dl........that is pretty damn cool to be able to get a fairly accurate ballpark range figure without having to get pints of blood taken from you and play and pay the waiting game for results.

13. hmm since many of you are reporting that no id is required, can I use my initials instead of my full name ?

or my nickname lol

14. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Just around the corner there is going to be a pretty damn cool smart phone app called the ANDROstat, that will be able to get within 20-60 ng/dl within your testosterone levels. Went through several studies regarding obesity effects on testosterone and age declination on testosterone and the combination of both variables, plus several others and created a questionnaire and imagery program to determine your baseline values.

We did extensive blood work with volunteers and had all their bloods documented and then had the same volunteers go through the ANDROstat program. Some people were within 2-3 ng/dl , while others were within 30-60 ng/dl........that is pretty damn cool to be able to get a fairly accurate ballpark range figure without having to get pints of blood taken from you and play and pay the waiting game for results.
    I can't wait for this!

Quote Originally Posted by kadox View Post
    hmm since many of you are reporting that no id is required, can I use my initials instead of my full name ?

or my nickname lol
    I am sure you could get away with a fake name, but I really don't see the point, they are private as hell.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

15. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter
    Just around the corner there is going to be a pretty damn cool smart phone app called the ANDROstat, that will be able to get within 20-60 ng/dl within your testosterone levels. Went through several studies regarding obesity effects on testosterone and age declination on testosterone and the combination of both variables, plus several others and created a questionnaire and imagery program to determine your baseline values.

More info on this? Or release date?

16. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post

Thats neat and all but its not like privatemdlabs is much of an inconvenience, especially for dead-on acuracy. In addition, u get more than just total test with this method, u also get total blood counts including reds and whits as well as ur liver values. And lets not forget that ur test levels also include the LH and FSH activity which allows u to understand what exactly is or is not working properly.

I've done the test 3 times. It costs me exactly $50 and is very quick. 2 out of 3 times I have gotten the results back in a 24hr window and all three times it was about a 10 minute process from start to finish getting the bloods done.

17. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Thats neat and all but its not like privatemdlabs is much of an inconvenience, especially for dead-on acuracy. In addition, u get more than just total test with this method, u also get total blood counts including reds and whits as well as ur liver values. And lets not forget that ur test levels also include the LH and FSH activity which allows u to understand what exactly is or is not working properly.

I've done the test 3 times. It costs me exactly $50 and is very quick. 2 out of 3 times I have gotten the results back in a 24hr window and all three times it was about a 10 minute process from start to finish getting the bloods done.

I completely agree.....this will simply be a nice on the spot application for people to get a fairly accurate number on the spot. Free to everyone and convenient.

I agree 50 bucks for a thorough examination on lh fsh, estro, FT TT etc etc...... are worth the 50 spot.

18. Man I'd pay $50. In japan it's not even offered.

When I go home on my vacation gonna use this little trick
    RecoverBro ELITE

19. If you are over the limit, does it still get an an exact ng/dl result or just > like this guy's result ?

i40.tinypic. com/cumi9.jpg (removed the space before com)

As this won't be helpful much

20. Quote Originally Posted by kadox View Post
    If you are over the limit, does it still get an an exact ng/dl result or just > like this guy's result ?

i40.tinypic. com/cumi9.jpg (removed the space before com)

As this won't be helpful much
    They do the test based on a standard curve so if you are way over the max point any value they get will be unreliable and all they can really say is you are over the max pt.. hence > 1500 in this case

21. just found out that quest diagnostic reports an actual ng/dl even when you are high unlike lab corp, is there any other site that offers private results from quest ?

22. I dont see how needing to know what exactly ur test levels are after 1500 is necessary. Pretty much anyone on 200+mg/week of Test is gonna read that high or higher. And honestly, what does it matter? U obviously know ur doing well at that level lol.

23. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post

Sounds good. How many volunteers were used? So this determines what a certain persons normal values should be? Your'e still going to pay for labwork to figure hdl, ldl, Estadiol, liver enzymes etc. and of course test levels on cycle.

Edit: just saw fueled passions post. my concerns were basically the same so nevermind

24. I want to get tested to see my test levels most importantly but still running nolva for pct 20/20/10/10 with one week to go. How soon after finishing up pct would you recommend getting tested to find out normals values. Would I still need to wait the amount of time on cycle + pct = amount of time off sort of deal to find normal values? Or could I do it much sooner to get a pretty good idea of where I'm at?

25. Hello Dragon,first: Great info! second: I live in the NY/NJ area..I am starting a cycle of test cyp and dbol in Jan. I would like to have liver values checked BEFORE starting my cycle. Any advice? Thanks.

26. Quote Originally Posted by bezoe View Post
    Sounds good. How many volunteers were used? So this determines what a certain persons normal values should be? Your'e still going to pay for labwork to figure hdl, ldl, Estadiol, liver enzymes etc. and of course test levels on cycle.

Edit: just saw fueled passions post. my concerns were basically the same so nevermind
    Bezoe--Not sure if you have checked it out yet----but give it a whirl --Calculate Your Monthly Average Testosterone Level Now

-
    Matt

27. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

Bezoe--Not sure if you have checked it out yet----but give it a whirl --Calculate Your Monthly Average Testosterone Level Now

-
    Matt
    Interesting
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

28. I live in KY and lab work has assigned by and returned to a physician--not to individuals...does this not matter when using the website?

29. Good info here
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

30. great info
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is it possible to get HRT with insurance?
    By young92117 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-31-2011, 05:03 PM
  2. Car Insurance
    By manny1010 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-18-2009, 06:46 PM
  3. Pre-TRT bloodwork (latest bloodwork in)
    By Gutterpump in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 11:52 AM
  4. Insurance and HRT
    By ECTOmorph in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-25-2006, 08:38 PM