Cheap Bloodwork - How to Get It WITHOUT Insurance

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.95%

just found out that quest diagnostic reports an actual ng/dl even when you are high unlike lab corp, is there any other site that offers private results from quest ?

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I dont see how needing to know what exactly ur test levels are after 1500 is necessary. Pretty much anyone on 200+mg/week of Test is gonna read that high or higher. And honestly, what does it matter? U obviously know ur doing well at that level lol.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.66%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Just around the corner there is going to be a pretty damn cool smart phone app called the ANDROstat, that will be able to get within 20-60 ng/dl within your testosterone levels. Went through several studies regarding obesity effects on testosterone and age declination on testosterone and the combination of both variables, plus several others and created a questionnaire and imagery program to determine your baseline values.

We did extensive blood work with volunteers and had all their bloods documented and then had the same volunteers go through the ANDROstat program. Some people were within 2-3 ng/dl , while others were within 30-60 ng/dl........that is pretty damn cool to be able to get a fairly accurate ballpark range figure without having to get pints of blood taken from you and play and pay the waiting game for results.
    Sounds good. How many volunteers were used? So this determines what a certain persons normal values should be? Your'e still going to pay for labwork to figure hdl, ldl, Estadiol, liver enzymes etc. and of course test levels on cycle.

Edit: just saw fueled passions post. my concerns were basically the same so nevermind
    Suffer now.. and live like a champion later.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.5%

I want to get tested to see my test levels most importantly but still running nolva for pct 20/20/10/10 with one week to go. How soon after finishing up pct would you recommend getting tested to find out normals values. Would I still need to wait the amount of time on cycle + pct = amount of time off sort of deal to find normal values? Or could I do it much sooner to get a pretty good idea of where I'm at?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11%

Hello Dragon,first: Great info! second: I live in the NY/NJ area..I am starting a cycle of test cyp and dbol in Jan. I would like to have liver values checked BEFORE starting my cycle. Any advice? Thanks.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.22%

Quote Originally Posted by bezoe View Post
    Sounds good. How many volunteers were used? So this determines what a certain persons normal values should be? Your'e still going to pay for labwork to figure hdl, ldl, Estadiol, liver enzymes etc. and of course test levels on cycle.

Edit: just saw fueled passions post. my concerns were basically the same so nevermind
    Bezoe--Not sure if you have checked it out yet----but give it a whirl --Calculate Your Monthly Average Testosterone Level Now

-
    Matt
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

Bezoe--Not sure if you have checked it out yet----but give it a whirl --Calculate Your Monthly Average Testosterone Level Now

-
    Matt
    Interesting
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I live in KY and lab work has assigned by and returned to a physician--not to individuals...does this not matter when using the website?
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Good info here
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51%

great info
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks for posting this.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post

-
    Matt
    This is cool but I'm sorry only bloodwork can confirm this. Also it does not take into account recovery from a cycle as in, did you do an adequate PCT and have you completely bounced back?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.33%

great info, learned a lot. Thanks!
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'6"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%

Need to get my blood work done and wanted to try this.. Called a few places and was around $200 for test.. My doctor needs to know my total and free test levels. Will that be inclduded in the hormone panel??? Will the results be emailed to me so I can bring to the doctor for review?>
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.45%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny

This is cool but I'm sorry only bloodwork can confirm this. Also it does not take into account recovery from a cycle as in, did you do an adequate PCT and have you completely bounced back?
    So I scored the lowest possible on this test I'm going to go see a doc after my pct but should I bring this up does this so called test really hold water whatsoever?
  16. AnestheticXI

Quick question. Do I actually need to fast for the tests on this panel? I want to go in today instead of tomorrow morning.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.95%

No u dont
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.19%

PP's androstat just tested me REAL low. 343. i know im 42, just had a kid and we broke up ( major stress ) and i cant usually sleep, but thats normal for me. anyway, that test is prompting me to get the bloods done. i want to start something and i want some baselines.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.78%

Question guys: I am on the part of the form where I input my billing information. On the bottom of the page it asks for my sex. Do I put female at this part because it is a female test and then check male when I get to labcorp? Or do I click male on this part of the page? I am not sure if the system will accept that I am saying I want a female test for a male individual. I do not know if I click male when I pay or say male at the date I get my blood drawn?
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.67%

My Experience

I went and got this Labwork done. Coincidentally I saw my doctor and he wanted me to get labwork done through quest. The results were both low.

Labquest results (tuesday): 396 (range of 348 - 1197)
    Quest results (wednesday): 282 (range 250 - 1100)

Kind of interesting the differences but the scale is somewhat different.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.7%

Thank you to the OP for this incredible information. I just had my bloodwork done. I'm a 49 year old male. I am at the end of a 6 week cycle. I started with 2 halotest 25 a day for 4 weeks, in the 3rd week, I overlapped and started 20 mg epistane . The last 2 weeks I've been on just epistane 40 mg daily.

First question: I noticed nobody tapers off their PH's like we did with AAS years ago. Why is that? Do you just stop at your current dosage and start PCT?

Second question: Here's my lab work: Obviously my liver function tests are high and I'm concerned. SGOT is 58, SGPT is 56. Serum testosterone is 59! My test was 800 last year. Don't have a baseline for the liver function tests. I had the female hormone profile done and can provide the other results if needed. I'm concerned about the liver function tests. I'm at the end of my cycle and was planning on a taper of the epistane lowering the dose 10 mg every other day for the next week. I feel absolutely fantastic, no lethargy, jaundice or anything like that. I got really strong on this cycle and grew a little bit. I was dieting so I didn't bulk up. I got some acne on my scalp and back which I haven't had since my AAS use 20 years ago so I know this stuff is the real deal. I have been taking NOW liver support the entire time while on this stuff. It contains a host of items including milk thistle. Should I just stop the epistane now or do the taper?

For PCT I have Powerlab Post Cycle II. I looked into the research labs that sell nolvadex liquid but I just don't know about that. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.96%

Quote Originally Posted by nodoughnut View Post
    Thank you to the OP for this incredible information. I just had my bloodwork done. I'm a 49 year old male. I am at the end of a 6 week cycle. I started with 2 halotest 25 a day for 4 weeks, in the 3rd week, I overlapped and started 20 mg epistane . The last 2 weeks I've been on just epistane 40 mg daily.

First question: I noticed nobody tapers off their PH's like we did with AAS years ago. Why is that? Do you just stop at your current dosage and start PCT?

Second question: Here's my lab work: Obviously my liver function tests are high and I'm concerned. SGOT is 58, SGPT is 56. Serum testosterone is 59! My test was 800 last year. Don't have a baseline for the liver function tests. I had the female hormone profile done and can provide the other results if needed. I'm concerned about the liver function tests. I'm at the end of my cycle and was planning on a taper of the epistane lowering the dose 10 mg every other day for the next week. I feel absolutely fantastic, no lethargy, jaundice or anything like that. I got really strong on this cycle and grew a little bit. I was dieting so I didn't bulk up. I got some acne on my scalp and back which I haven't had since my AAS use 20 years ago so I know this stuff is the real deal. I have been taking NOW liver support the entire time while on this stuff. It contains a host of items including milk thistle. Should I just stop the epistane now or do the taper?

For PCT I have Powerlab Post Cycle II. I looked into the research labs that sell nolvadex liquid but I just don't know about that. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
    For Epi at 40mg a day I would suggest a SERM. Clomid, Nolva, Torem. I don't taper my PH, I just start my SERM the next night. Research for my rats has served me well. If you don't have one, it will be a difficult PCT for you.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.7%

Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    For Epi at 40mg a day I would suggest a SERM. Clomid, Nolva, Torem. I don't taper my PH, I just start my SERM the next night. Research for my rats has served me well. If you don't have one, it will be a difficult PCT for you.
    Did your rats use the liquid nolva?
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.96%

Did your rats use the liquid nolva?
    HAHA you could say that. they're hairy..
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.7%

Okay, I ordered the liquid Nolva from Chemone. Thanks for your advice.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.7%

Thanks funkd. Will research your advice. The website is saying my post count needs to be higher before I can PM.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.96%

Thanks funkd. Will research your advice. The website is saying my post count needs to be higher before I can PM.
    No problem man. Get into some more threads to get your post count up
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.7%

Yeah, working on it.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%

Play in the word association thread
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.12%

i couldnt find the female hormone panel when researching the labcorp page. is it in a specific section of testing??
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.7%

Were you on the right website? It's not the Labcorp website, it's privatemdlabs.com. Click on "all tests" on the left side, then scroll down to "hormone panel for females."

You register and pay for your bloodwork at privatemdlabs.com, then go to Labcorp for the actual blood test.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.12%

Were you on the right website? It's not the Labcorp website, it's privatemdlabs.com. Click on "all tests" on the left side, then scroll down to "hormone panel for females."

You register and pay for your bloodwork at privatemdlabs.com, then go to Labcorp for the actual blood test.
    Yea i went straight to labcorp. guess i should have reread original post again.
    Thanks.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.7%

Good luck.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.15%

YEH BUDDY\
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  275 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.34%

I want primarily to asses Liver function. The others take a backseat when it comes to your Liver. This female test assesses everything to do with Liver Enzymes/function/etc? Thanks.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.29%

I was under the impression free test and shbg were important. Am I wrong?
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.05%
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6%

I don't get it. What good is getting the bloodwork done if we won't know how to interpret the results and what necessary changes must be made based on the results? Do they send that info with the results? Do you just check with your doctor if one of the measured hormones is out of range?
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.05%

Post your results in the over 35 section and you'll have some fantastic professional level interpretation done by the long time members who hang out there.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.81%

thx 4 the post. i was thinking of going to "pay cash clinic" ya know pay as ya go places if ya don't want to go to er or ya just dont have a dr. went to one befor i had cycled and ended up getting blood work done . visit and blood-wrk cost rite over $100. thx again bro.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is it possible to get HRT with insurance?
    By young92117 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-31-2011, 05:03 PM
  2. Car Insurance
    By manny1010 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-18-2009, 06:46 PM
  3. Pre-TRT bloodwork (latest bloodwork in)
    By Gutterpump in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 11:52 AM
  4. Insurance and HRT
    By ECTOmorph in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-25-2006, 08:38 PM
  5. Where to go for non-insurance bloodwork
    By BigBody in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-13-2005, 03:12 PM