Cheap Bloodwork - How to Get It WITHOUT Insurance

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. New Member

Was given the code on another board.
    wugk2ehn

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  231 lbs.

quick question...when I am entering my info....if I say I'm a male will that mess anything up on their end since I'm getting a female hormone panel?....sorry if this has already been answered before I skimmed over a few pages and didn't see anything.
  3. New Member

Nope, this is my second time going. Never had a problem
    •   

4. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BOSSisback82 View Post
    quick question...when I am entering my info....if I say I'm a male will that mess anything up on their end since I'm getting a female hormone panel?....sorry if this has already been answered before I skimmed over a few pages and didn't see anything.
    No issue, the female hormonal panel just tells them what to test for, it is no different on a male. They will still ref range you correctly.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I work in a lab... I just do it myself
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  6. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    I work in a lab... I just do it myself
    Lucky man, I would test so often if it was free.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Lucky man, I would test so often if it was free.
    Until my arms turn purple from needlesticks lol. Been there, not tryin to go back. One every week/two weeks is fine if your on lots of supps or prepping for a competition. You dont see drastic changes daily unless youre in ICU.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  8. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Until my arms turn purple from needlesticks lol. Been there, not tryin to go back. One every week/two weeks is fine if your on lots of supps or prepping for a competition. You dont see drastic changes daily unless youre in ICU.
    Ha, to me weekly testing is often, that is what I meant. Would be great for on cycle, especially for advanced estrogen control.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  9. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This is really good info. Just ordered my panel minutes ago. Coupon XB49W8 works for 15% and has been an active coupon for 2 years..

Thank goodness! I'm prepping my body for a long and heavy cycle soon and really need more than just a "seat of the pants" feel for my hormone levels..
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  200 lbs.

Does anyone know if PrivateMD labs accepts out-of-country (Canadian) Visa or Mastercard?
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

This is really great! Question though, in my email it states that is someone is using Testosterone Cream that it shouldnt be used for 24 hour prior.

For those who are testing on cycle do you continue business as usual right before testing?
  12. New Member

I am ok with getting the female > the male version since it is cheaper. I am ok with only getting total testosterone and not free. I am happy that the female version has LH and FSH.

BUT, i have heard that the estradiol, sensative (in the male panel) is better than the estradiol, serum (in the female panel).

do you guys feel that estradiol, serum is legit?
  13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Macc View Post
    Does anyone know if PrivateMD labs accepts out-of-country (Canadian) Visa or Mastercard?
    I have heard of Canadians using it. i dont remember the exact forum that I read it, but they had to call the customer service and they fudged his address or something
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  206 lbs.

Just tried this the other day, worked great. Payed and printed the paperwork, walked in with no appointment and had my blood drawn within 5 minutes. By the time I woke up the next day I already had the results emailed to me.
  15. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That's pretty much how it went for me as well.

And really, I feel like if I know my total test, LH and FSH production, and total estradiol..I can figure out whether or not if my free test is well and I can also figure out which part of my HPTA is broken (if any)...

However, I'd love to get a cholesterol count attached to this female test. That'd be awesome! I'd have everything I truly care about monitoring then..
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Yup.. lipids are expensive. There is an option to have them done also i believe buts its pricey.. but if youre really concerned about them I guess its the best choice.
    Suffer now.. and live like a champion later.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

if i want to test to see if the hgh i have is legit what do i test? i have been told to test for igf-1 because hgh raises your igf-1 levels but then i was looking around on the blood work website and found an option for human growth hormone and its $10 cheaper then the igf-1 test.
  18. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheDiesel85 View Post
    if i want to test to see if the hgh i have is legit what do i test? i have been told to test for igf-1 because hgh raises your igf-1 levels but then i was looking around on the blood work website and found an option for human growth hormone and its $10 cheaper then the igf-1 test.
    sounds like u answered ur own question lol
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Not sure about HGH. Its "growth hormone" endogenously and I always remember hearing in sports that it cant be tested for.. thats why so many atheletes use it.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Just received my results today. Had test done yesterday. I'm a 30 year old, 160lb. male who is moderately active and work out 3-4 days a week. I work shift work and have terrible sleeping habits which may have something to do with the low t readings. My dad was also diagnosed with low t when he was in his early 40's...
    Anyway, my concerns are the following:
    BUN/Creatinine Ratio 20
    Estradiol 5.8
    Testosterone, Serum 137

Would anyone care to explain these numbers to me and what I should do next?
    I'd appreciate it!
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

Ur test seems extremely low. What are he ranges.they use
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ap0352 View Post
    Just received my results today. Had test done yesterday. I'm a 30 year old, 160lb. male who is moderately active and work out 3-4 days a week. I work shift work and have terrible sleeping habits which may have something to do with the low t readings. My dad was also diagnosed with low t when he was in his early 40's...
    Anyway, my concerns are the following:
    BUN/Creatinine Ratio 20
    Estradiol 5.8
    Testosterone, Serum 137

Would anyone care to explain these numbers to me and what I should do next?
    I'd appreciate it!
    either serum or total test.. i cant remember... should be in the 600-800 mg/dL range
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

lol.. ng/dL. milligrams would be huge
  24. Advanced Member

Thanks!

Seriously awesome link and info man. $50 for full bloodwork...no one has an excuse not to use this!
  25. New Member

They are changing their Testosterone range to 300-1,100.

I got my results back in 20 hours!
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Everytime i hit up the website privatemd - it never loads, just thinks and thinks until it times out.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowan212 View Post
    Everytime i hit up the website privatemd - it never loads, just thinks and thinks until it times out.
    im having no problem. maybe they were just updating the site
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

what is the significance of bun?
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    what is the significance of bun?
    bun is blood urea nitrogen it is a measure of your kidney function since they are responsible for removing the urea from your body. Excess urea is not a good thing since it is a waste product form protein metabolism.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowan212 View Post
    I just went to it and it loaded no problem....maybe you can try opening it with another browser?
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Okay so what would be suggested to add to the female hormone test if you are trying to cover anything that a PH would effect? I have never ran a cycle, however I plan to run hdrol for the first time in mid January, so I want to get the full screening pre and post cycle. Suggestions =)
  32. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Just around the corner there is going to be a pretty damn cool smart phone app called the ANDROstat, that will be able to get within 20-60 ng/dl within your testosterone levels. Went through several studies regarding obesity effects on testosterone and age declination on testosterone and the combination of both variables, plus several others and created a questionnaire and imagery program to determine your baseline values.

We did extensive blood work with volunteers and had all their bloods documented and then had the same volunteers go through the ANDROstat program. Some people were within 2-3 ng/dl , while others were within 30-60 ng/dl........that is pretty damn cool to be able to get a fairly accurate ballpark range figure without having to get pints of blood taken from you and play and pay the waiting game for results.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  0 lbs.

hmm since many of you are reporting that no id is required, can I use my initials instead of my full name ?

or my nickname lol
  34. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Just around the corner there is going to be a pretty damn cool smart phone app called the ANDROstat, that will be able to get within 20-60 ng/dl within your testosterone levels. Went through several studies regarding obesity effects on testosterone and age declination on testosterone and the combination of both variables, plus several others and created a questionnaire and imagery program to determine your baseline values.

We did extensive blood work with volunteers and had all their bloods documented and then had the same volunteers go through the ANDROstat program. Some people were within 2-3 ng/dl , while others were within 30-60 ng/dl........that is pretty damn cool to be able to get a fairly accurate ballpark range figure without having to get pints of blood taken from you and play and pay the waiting game for results.
    I can't wait for this!

Quote Originally Posted by kadox View Post
    hmm since many of you are reporting that no id is required, can I use my initials instead of my full name ?

or my nickname lol
    I am sure you could get away with a fake name, but I really don't see the point, they are private as hell.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

More info on this? Or release date?
  36. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post

Thats neat and all but its not like privatemdlabs is much of an inconvenience, especially for dead-on acuracy. In addition, u get more than just total test with this method, u also get total blood counts including reds and whits as well as ur liver values. And lets not forget that ur test levels also include the LH and FSH activity which allows u to understand what exactly is or is not working properly.

I've done the test 3 times. It costs me exactly $50 and is very quick. 2 out of 3 times I have gotten the results back in a 24hr window and all three times it was about a 10 minute process from start to finish getting the bloods done.
  37. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Thats neat and all but its not like privatemdlabs is much of an inconvenience, especially for dead-on acuracy. In addition, u get more than just total test with this method, u also get total blood counts including reds and whits as well as ur liver values. And lets not forget that ur test levels also include the LH and FSH activity which allows u to understand what exactly is or is not working properly.

I've done the test 3 times. It costs me exactly $50 and is very quick. 2 out of 3 times I have gotten the results back in a 24hr window and all three times it was about a 10 minute process from start to finish getting the bloods done.

I completely agree.....this will simply be a nice on the spot application for people to get a fairly accurate number on the spot. Free to everyone and convenient.

I agree 50 bucks for a thorough examination on lh fsh, estro, FT TT etc etc...... are worth the 50 spot.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Man I'd pay $50. In japan it's not even offered.

When I go home on my vacation gonna use this little trick
    RecoverBro ELITE
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  0 lbs.

If you are over the limit, does it still get an an exact ng/dl result or just > like this guy's result ?

i40.tinypic. com/cumi9.jpg (removed the space before com)

As this won't be helpful much
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kadox View Post
    If you are over the limit, does it still get an an exact ng/dl result or just > like this guy's result ?

i40.tinypic. com/cumi9.jpg (removed the space before com)

As this won't be helpful much
    They do the test based on a standard curve so if you are way over the max point any value they get will be unreliable and all they can really say is you are over the max pt.. hence > 1500 in this case
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is it possible to get HRT with insurance?
    By young92117 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-31-2011, 03:03 PM
  2. Car Insurance
    By manny1010 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-18-2009, 04:46 PM
  3. Pre-TRT bloodwork (latest bloodwork in)
    By Gutterpump in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 09:52 AM
  4. Insurance and HRT
    By ECTOmorph in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-25-2006, 06:38 PM
  5. Where to go for non-insurance bloodwork
    By BigBody in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-13-2005, 01:12 PM