Cheap Bloodwork - How to Get It WITHOUT Insurance

Page 3 of 15 First 12345 ... Last

1. Awsome and thank you very much for this btw, I have been waiting to post and ask, I already have blood work paperwork printed from my doctor. That visit was 80$ Does anyone know off hand how much the actually blood draw and blood work will be after the cost of dr.?

Thanks guys, I might just go this route after pct.

2. Is there a site that explains what it normal for a male with your results? Cause I have no way of reading them.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by RAZORBACK09 View Post
    Is there a site that explains what it normal for a male with your results? Cause I have no way of reading them.
    yes this site loll. just post results here we analyze and help u as much as we can
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    yes this site loll. just post results here we analyze and help u as much as we can
    It would be nice to be able to read myself without the help of anyone else though.

5. GRAB A BOOK AND READ UP ON ENDOCRINOLOGY
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    GRAB A BOOK AND READ UP ON ENDOCRINOLOGY
    LMAO all caps

x2 bro.. google average baseline levels
    Suffer now.. and live like a champion later.

7. Quote Originally Posted by RAZORBACK09 View Post
    Is there a site that explains what it normal for a male with your results? Cause I have no way of reading them.
    i can tell you the normal range for some of the more important values

AST 0-40 IU/L
    ALT 0-55 IU/L
    LH 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL
    Test 280-800 ng/dL
    Estradiol 7.6-42.6 pg/mL
    FSH 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

8. Are lipids really recommended to get checked as well or kind of a if you want thing?

9. i am usually nto too worried abotu lipids but i have and incredible good HDL

but if ur worried take RYR and 10g omega 3

10. august code...

XB49W8
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

11. Can someone provide a link to which one you all are talking about?

or is it this one...

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Male...ne_Testing.php

12. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Can someone provide a link to which one you all are talking about?

or is it this one...

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Male...ne_Testing.php
    It's the one on the top. 59.99. Female test. But when you get to labcorp they'll know youre a male so your index will come back as male.

Use the code I posted for this month's discount.
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

13. just ordered mine in. getting bloodwork next week. **** it i might as well know.
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

14. with the code it goes from 60 to what 40$?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    with the code it goes from 60 to what 40$?
    60 to 50. still cheap!
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

16. im having trouble getting it to accept my credit cards.. all 3 of them! i know theyre not all being declined... im gonna try again

17. The transaction was pretty easy for me.. If youre having trouble, you can PM me and I will try to help you. Just hope your liver values are better than mine
    Last edited by SouthernCharm; 08-13-2010 at 02:36 PM.
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

18. ha issue resolved

Yea SC, i was reluctant to get any tests done cause ive run these compounds before with no trouble, but seeing your numbers and considering we both ran mdrol, i really wanna know so i can do what i have to to fix it and take extra precautions in the future.. good luck bro! im sure your levels will straighten out soon!

19. im almost a week into pct... do you just go in whenever you want the blood drawn?

20. Quote Originally Posted by bezoe View Post
    im almost a week into pct... do you just go in whenever you want the blood drawn?
    Call the local labcorp in your area and schedule an appointment. Results between 24-48 hours from the time you get your blood drawn.
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

21. sounds good bro.. i think ill get it now so i can see how the methyls affected me

22. Quote Originally Posted by bezoe View Post
    sounds good bro.. i think ill get it now so i can see how the methyls affected me
    remember that SERMS are liver toxic, and one of the enzymes (not sure wether its AST or ALT ) can actually reflect damage against not only the liver, but the heart, brain, kidneys, etc. If you have the money for it (which i didnt) I would add a lipid panel to test your levels there.
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

23. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    remember that SERMS are liver toxic, and one of the enzymes (not sure wether its AST or ALT ) can actually reflect damage against not only the liver, but the heart, brain, kidneys, etc. If you have the money for it (which i didnt) I would add a lipid panel to test your levels there.
    You mean a lipid panel to see if my lipids are good, which if i had high AST/ALT, would indicate damage to some other organ other than the liver?

24. Anyone know if there's a service similar to LabCorp in Canada...my doc isn't always willing to order bloodwork for me.

25. this site is a hypochondriac's dream
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is it possible to get HRT with insurance?
    By young92117 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-31-2011, 04:03 PM
  2. Car Insurance
    By manny1010 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-18-2009, 05:46 PM
  3. Pre-TRT bloodwork (latest bloodwork in)
    By Gutterpump in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 10:52 AM
  4. Insurance and HRT
    By ECTOmorph in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-25-2006, 07:38 PM