Cheap Bloodwork - How to Get It WITHOUT Insurance

Page 2 of 15 First 1234 ... Last

  1. when you pay online, you enter your information (name, date of birth, GENDER). At the labcorp location, I had to sign to allow them to draw blood thats it.

    The hormone panel for females just tells them which tests to run. It's a bundle of different tests.

    it's that easy
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot


  2. Best thing out there. Used it a ton.
    •   
       


  3. This really needs to be a sticky, or bumped forever...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    This really needs to be a sticky, or bumped forever...
    Amen, this really should be. If this has been out "forever" why the hell are most of us just now seeing it?

  5. I'll PM Jayhawkk maybe he can do a sticky for us
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    I'll PM Jayhawk maybe he can do a sticky for us
    Sweet deal.

  7. Good info. I might actually get some blood work done here soon.

  8. man im kinda xcited now to see how my system looks after this cycle....
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  9. btw do they also check RBC count? i know i have a high count but im curious if anadrol and tren increased it at all
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    btw do they also check RBC count? i know i have a high count but im curious if anadrol and tren increased it at all
    Bro, I guarantee they did lol..

  11. i still would love to see numbers.
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  12. There ya go.

  13. **** massive props

  14. I'm assuming my insurance will pay for bloodwork lol.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell600 View Post
    I'm assuming my insurance will pay for bloodwork lol.
    I am a health insurance agent, so Id like to give a quick comment on this situation. If your insurance covers the testing, it is medically recorded. Not that big of a deal? It could be.

    If you have less then perfect results, it could be recorded as abnormal. Now say for any reason you had to get new insurance (say you lost a job and had to get an individual policy). There is now a risk that with this on your medical history, you might be seen as un-insurable by most carriers because they dont want to take a client with the risk of having to pay for TRT, etc. I advocate doing everything as discreet as possible, this is also why I think if you are going to be open with your doctor about AAS, make sure you have a cool doctor.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  16. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I am a health insurance agent, so Id like to give a quick comment on this situation. If your insurance covers the testing, it is medically recorded. Not that big of a deal? It could be.

    If you have less then perfect results, it could be recorded as abnormal. Now say for any reason you had to get new insurance (say you lost a job and had to get an individual policy). There is now a risk that with this on your medical history, you might be seen as un-insurable by most carriers because they dont want to take a client with the risk of having to pay for TRT, etc. I advocate doing everything as discreet as possible, this is also why I think if you are going to be open with your doctor about AAS, make sure you have a cool doctor.
    Wow holy **** thanks.

  17. Great to see privatemdlabs make it to this forum...I've been co-signing this website for a long time...reps!

    For those who want to buy now, you can buy now and get blood drawn later down the road if need be, but like the rest said coupons come out every month...

    Try these as a generic code to use for any month:

    Discount Code: XB49W8
    Discount Code: PMD195

    Also the website has all the labcorp location near you, just type in your zip code and you're gtg..!

  18. Hell yes, is a sticky now. I think I may do this in about 2 weeks after I am done being sick.

  19. People should do this every 3 months on or off cycle.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell600 View Post
    People should do this every 3 months on or off cycle.
    Some of the other tests they offer could be extremely beneficial if you have a family history of certain conditions as well! It will allow you to "dance" about the shady insurance companies a bit and manipulate it so that you can get insured at the best possible time.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Some of the other tests they offer could be extremely beneficial if you have a family history of certain conditions as well! It will allow you to "dance" about the shady insurance companies a bit and manipulate it so that you can get insured at the best possible time.
    (gets bloodwork email) "oh **** son, all levels are good! Time for insurance!"....

  22. YUPPP! ^ once i am cleaned up i will have ACL surgery this is a life savor.
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  23. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I am a health insurance agent, so Id like to give a quick comment on this situation. If your insurance covers the testing, it is medically recorded. Not that big of a deal? It could be.

    If you have less then perfect results, it could be recorded as abnormal. Now say for any reason you had to get new insurance (say you lost a job and had to get an individual policy). There is now a risk that with this on your medical history, you might be seen as un-insurable by most carriers because they dont want to take a client with the risk of having to pay for TRT, etc. I advocate doing everything as discreet as possible, this is also why I think if you are going to be open with your doctor about AAS, make sure you have a cool doctor.
    Thanks for the heads up!! About to finish my cycle and was going to go to my doctor to get my blood work done. Im glad I saw this!. Many Thanks!!!

  24. Ahh this forum never dissapoints! Labwork for me is usually about $125.00. So this will help me out in my AAS budget.

  25. ha i just pm'ed nosnmiveins the other day asking where i could get discreet bloodwork... awesome.

    Edit: woops i meant crazychemist lol
    Suffer now.. and live like a champion later.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is it possible to get HRT with insurance?
    By young92117 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-31-2011, 04:03 PM
  2. Car Insurance
    By manny1010 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-18-2009, 05:46 PM
  3. Pre-TRT bloodwork (latest bloodwork in)
    By Gutterpump in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 10:52 AM
  4. Insurance and HRT
    By ECTOmorph in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-25-2006, 07:38 PM
Log in
Log in