Cheap Bloodwork - How to Get It WITHOUT Insurance

Page 12 of 12 First ... 101112

  1. any current coupon codes?


  2. Try the Facebook page
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com
    •   
       


  3. Anytime I need it I just just google "Private MD Labs discount code" and the 15% one is a cinche to find.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  4. I'm looking to replace the full panel blood and urine tests I normally get yearly from my doctor. He charges me like $500 for it and I'm trying to get it done for cheaper. I'm thinking this is the same one, but maybe someone can chime in and give me an idea?

    https://www.health-tests-direct.com/...ood-test-panel

    Also, retailmenot should have coupon codes if you're looking for them.
    http://www.retailmenot.com/view/privatemdlabs.com

  5. shot in the dark here guys, does anyone know a way around the restriction on massachusetts residents, or know of an alternate route? my doctor says the insurance won't cover a full hormonal unless i might have some really rare estrogen-related illnesses.
    •   
       


  6. I've got to give out some serious props to Dragon13 and all of the members on here.

    THIS WORKED AMAZING!!! THANK YOU!!!

    I ordered the test completely online, walked into a local lab same day without an appointment, and had the results by e-mail the following day!!! The female panel had all of the correct tests I was looking for. Was $55 total, tax, all said and done. There's more, but here are some of my numbers if anyone is curious.

    Under 40 Year-Old-Male - 205lbs (~20% BF)
    Testosterone, Serum - 600's - 348-1197 ng/dL
    Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S - 10's - 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL - HIGH
    FSH, Serum - 13's - 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL - HIGH
    Estradiol - 14's - 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

    My BUN and ratio was high (25's) out of range, but a high protein diet can cause that.

  7. Just the thread I was looking for! Thanks!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DirtyWilly View Post
    I've got to give out some serious props to Dragon13 and all of the members on here.

    THIS WORKED AMAZING!!! THANK YOU!!!

    I ordered the test completely online, walked into a local lab same day without an appointment, and had the results by e-mail the following day!!! The female panel had all of the correct tests I was looking for. Was $55 total, tax, all said and done. There's more, but here are some of my numbers if anyone is curious.

    Under 40 Year-Old-Male - 205lbs (~20% BF)
    Testosterone, Serum - 600's - 348-1197 ng/dL
    Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S - 10's - 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL - HIGH
    FSH, Serum - 13's - 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL - HIGH
    Estradiol - 14's - 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

    My BUN and ratio was high (25's) out of range, but a high protein diet can cause that.
    Bet those nurses were taking a good look at those BUNs.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Aaron.Cole View Post
    Bet those nurses were taking a good look at those BUNs.
    LOL. Unfortunately, that low estradiol keeps it off the hips and magically hauls it to my gut.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DirtyWilly View Post
    LOL. Unfortunately, that low estradiol keeps it off the hips and magically hauls it to my gut.
    Same here. I am lean everywhere but my stomach. And just up front.

  11. August 2016 code 0076Y3W
    Nobody ever waited for the sun to rise before attempting Everest!
    Leave them better for having met you. Be a kind and thoughtful person, nothing is more important.
    -My dad

  12. Nice
    Hormonal enthusiast
    Go Clemson.

  13. I just looked at the site, and there is a section for "Hormone Panel for Males $176.49" which include lipids.
    Not sure how they are not catching the fact that you are dudes coming in for the "Female Hormone Testing Panel $66.99."

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Joe12 View Post
    I just looked at the site, and there is a section for "Hormone Panel for Males $176.49" which include lipids.
    Not sure how they are not catching the fact that you are dudes coming in for the "Female Hormone Testing Panel $66.99."
    They actually changed the name of that panel
    To the Female Hormone Panel / Bodybuilder Panel.
    TGB SUPPLEMENTS.com Rep / Black Lion Research Rep
    Use vujade5 to Save 5% off your order up to $149
    Use vujade7 to save 7% off your order over $150

  15. LOL awesome. In the past if you ordered up the panel, it does ask if you're male or female and explains either can take it.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    They actually changed the name of that panel
    To the Female Hormone Panel / Bodybuilder Panel.
    NICE! I didnt notice that on the main page. Ill check it out again.

  17. I'm from nj what's my best way to run some bloodwork without being charged a arm n a leg ?

  18. I'm not seeing that panel at all anymore. I see Female Hormone Optimization Checkup, Optimization Panel, both at high prices. I see a "new" Hormone Panel with Estradiol Sensitive and Testosterone LC/MS-MS. So I guess what I'm asking is what components do I want to check up on, so I can look for a panel that has them in it. They seem to change names frequently.
  19. Cheap Bloodwork - How to Get It WITHOUT Insurance


    Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    I'm not seeing that panel at all anymore. I see Female Hormone Optimization Checkup, Optimization Panel, both at high prices. I see a "new" Hormone Panel with Estradiol Sensitive and Testosterone LC/MS-MS. So I guess what I'm asking is what components do I want to check up on, so I can look for a panel that has them in it. They seem to change names frequently.
    http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/fema...ne-testing.php

    September Discount code: 1282674
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is it possible to get HRT with insurance?
    By young92117 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-31-2011, 05:03 PM
  2. Car Insurance
    By manny1010 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-18-2009, 06:46 PM
  3. Pre-TRT bloodwork (latest bloodwork in)
    By Gutterpump in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 11:52 AM
  4. Insurance and HRT
    By ECTOmorph in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-25-2006, 08:38 PM
Log in
Log in