Cheap Bloodwork - How to Get It WITHOUT Insurance

Page 10 of 12 First ... 89101112 Last

  1. great thread...since i live in one of the states mentioned that won't honor it will i still be able to do this if i find or have an addy in the next state over that allows this? really need to get mine checked,and badly.been on last 5yrs but no med insurance and the prices some of these doctors want for simple blood panel testing is way too high for my budget.thnx for any replies...


  2. Does anybody have a promo code?
    The fight is won long before you step out into those lights, its won through all the hard work in the gym ,through all those miles ran-Ali
    •   
       


  3. This is great. Not having insurance sucks
    The fight is won long before you step out into those lights, its won through all the hard work in the gym ,through all those miles ran-Ali
  4. Good Test, But Need Help With Interpretation


    This was great...five minutes in and out, with results in two days. I do show low and high in a few areas...I am wondering if anyone might be able to shed some light on these. I got the test not because I am doing cycles of PH or steroids, but because I have tried multiple diets, workouts, intervals, etc.....and I do not seem to be growing at all. My macros are spot on, and I have played with these also to no avail. So...I got this primarily to see if anything might be going on inside that is preventing things from growing. I am a male, 40 years old, 5'6" and 152 pounds, 9.5% BF.

    Thank you in advance for an thoughts, interpretations, advice in advance.

    RDW 12.2 Reference interval 12.3-15.4 (Low)

    Bun/Creatinine Ratio 21 Reference interval 9-20 (High)
    AST (SGOT) 55 Reference interval 0-40 (high)
    ALT (SGPT) 66 Reference interval 0-44 (High)
    Testoterone Serum 239 Reference interval 348-1197 (Low)

  5. Great info, thanks!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jimbosoko View Post
    This was great...five minutes in and out, with results in two days. I do show low and high in a few areas...I am wondering if anyone might be able to shed some light on these. I got the test not because I am doing cycles of PH or steroids, but because I have tried multiple diets, workouts, intervals, etc.....and I do not seem to be growing at all. My macros are spot on, and I have played with these also to no avail. So...I got this primarily to see if anything might be going on inside that is preventing things from growing. I am a male, 40 years old, 5'6" and 152 pounds, 9.5% BF.

    Thank you in advance for an thoughts, interpretations, advice in advance.

    RDW 12.2 Reference interval 12.3-15.4 (Low)

    Bun/Creatinine Ratio 21 Reference interval 9-20 (High)
    AST (SGOT) 55 Reference interval 0-40 (high)
    ALT (SGPT) 66 Reference interval 0-44 (High)
    Testoterone Serum 239 Reference interval 348-1197 (Low)
    This probably isn't the right place for that but according to your data, you have low T which is why you are struggling to pack on mass. Your GH is probably also low as well which will only hurt your growth efforts doubly.

    Find the nearest TRT clinic or Men's Only clinic and get tested. You easily pass for TRT. Get on the Test (or Clomid if you prefer), start making gains and feeling better - it's time.

  7. I am still a little confused how all this works? I would buy the test online and then go to a labcorp to get the blood taken? so do i have to then take it somewhere? or labcorp does everything for you? i have a labcorp 5 mins from my house but in private md they ask to chose a location which liek over 50 miles from me one way???

  8. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat99 View Post
    I am still a little confused how all this works? I would buy the test online and then go to a labcorp to get the blood taken? so do i have to then take it somewhere? or labcorp does everything for you? i have a labcorp 5 mins from my house but in private md they ask to chose a location which liek over 50 miles from me one way???
    Call up PMD labs and tell them that your labcorp location isn't showing up on the options screen. Your labcorp may not be registered with pmd labs therefore it doesn't show up as an option in your zip code or city area.

  9. Not sure if they were pointed our on this thread already but arcpointlabs has treated me very well for personal lab work. And very fairly priced.

    Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  10. Just did this two days ago and it worked like a charm

  11. These guys are the best. Quest with insurance was triple the price on the same labs. Never using quest or insurance again for any labs..

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bigdude101 View Post
    great thread...since i live in one of the states mentioned that won't honor it will i still be able to do this if i find or have an addy in the next state over that allows this? really need to get mine checked,and badly.been on last 5yrs but no med insurance and the prices some of these doctors want for simple blood panel testing is way too high for my budget.thnx for any replies...
    I'm curious about this as well.

    Can I make the appointment online and just drive on over to another state?

  13. I asked about testing in another state. This is the response I recieved from privatemdlabs:

    The Phlebotomist are instructed by LabCorp to ask for ID at which point being a resident of NY they should not collect your specimen. Residents of NY cannot use our requisitions for lab testing in other states either.
    This really sucks. I don't even have insurance, I wonder how many hundreds upon hundreds of dollars in will cost to get tested here. Maybe even a thousand?

  14. Maybe check NJ? They don't ask for any kind of ID in Michigan. Just a thought.

  15. Do you guys usually make appointments or just walk in?

  16. It's a walk in thing, though you can make appts I believe
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  17. Planning to go Tuesday! Wish me luck! lol

  18. It will be easy breezy jbree

  19. Quote Originally Posted by TRTDetroit View Post
    It will be easy breezy jbree
    Very easy indeed! No questions asked! No ID required...just asked me to verify my name and DOB and GTG!

  20. i think i'm gonna do this after my pct.

  21. If you get the female panel through private md labs, it must not include liver values. Any ideas on how to get these? Am I missing something?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    If you get the female panel through private md labs, it must not include liver values. Any ideas on how to get these? Am I missing something?
    It does include liver values, though. I have take it three times all with liver values included. CBC comes with liver values

  23. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post

    It does include liver values, though. I have take it three times all with liver values included. CBC comes with liver values
    So it is the female panel you choose right?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    So it is the female panel you choose right?
    Yes, put that 15% off coupon in there too and I think it ends up being about $40-50. Can't remember exact number. Make sure you fast and try to take the bloods 2 full days after your last training session, as torn and recovering muscles will cause a rise in liver values and skew results.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post

    Yes, put that 15% off coupon in there too and I think it ends up being about $40-50. Can't remember exact number. Make sure you fast and try to take the bloods 2 full days after your last training session, as torn and recovering muscles will cause a rise in liver values and skew results.
    Should I drop all supps too? Currently taking Anabeta Elite and Erase.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    Should I drop all supps too? Currently taking Anabeta Elite and Erase.
    Nope

  27. thanks for the thread, good info

  28. Thanks alot for the thread

  29. Any reason to not use your real name and cc info when going? Or should i purchase a gift card and use that to pay

    Cheers

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    Any reason to not use your real name and cc info when going? Or should i purchase a gift card and use that to pay

    Cheers
    No. It is legitimate.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is it possible to get HRT with insurance?
    By young92117 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-31-2011, 04:03 PM
  2. Car Insurance
    By manny1010 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-18-2009, 05:46 PM
  3. Pre-TRT bloodwork (latest bloodwork in)
    By Gutterpump in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 10:52 AM
  4. Insurance and HRT
    By ECTOmorph in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-25-2006, 07:38 PM
Log in
Log in