SD absorption?- conflicting opinions...

BMcCune

BMcCune

Awards
I've found a lot of conflicting opinions on what the optimal conditions for Superdrol dosing might be... Empty stomach vs. with food, a.m vs. p.m., before workout, etc... Just wondering what worked best for some of you that have run SD before or have more experience with it than me. I'm in the third day of the cycle, running it 30/30/30/30. Lifting days I'm taking 30 before the gym (afternoon-evening) with my pre-workout supps, and days off I'm splitting it up 10/10/10 throughout the day, based on the relatively short half-life of SD (I figure its best to keep active levels in the system for healing). Any opinions on what seems to work best?

manbeast31

Awards
I've found a lot of conflicting opinions on what the optimal conditions for Superdrol dosing might be... Empty stomach vs. with food, a.m vs. p.m., before workout, etc... Just wondering what worked best for some of you that have run SD before or have more experience with it than me. I'm in the third day of the cycle, running it 30/30/30/30. Lifting days I'm taking 30 before the gym (afternoon-evening) with my pre-workout supps, and days off I'm splitting it up 10/10/10 throughout the day, based on the relatively short half-life of SD (I figure its best to keep active levels in the system for healing). Any opinions on what seems to work best?
so one have you ever taken SD before and your start at 30mg all the way through your gonna feel like sh** by the second week. what kind of support supps you taking and whats your post cycle look like????

and two the half-life for Sd is somewhere in the ballpark of 7-8 hrs

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i believe oral steroids are best taken with a meal that contains some fat

although i repeatedly stress that dosing is not a really big deal...

30*4 weeks is stupid for SD IMHO... plain stupid, it's more than you need, esp. the first two weeks, you are causing unnecessary shutdown and toxicity from dosing this high.

manbeast31

Awards
30*4 weeks is stupid for SD IMHO... plain stupid, it's more than you need, esp. the first two weeks, you are causing unnecessary shutdown and toxicity from dosing this high.
thats what i was screaming lol.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Staying static at 30 mg for 4 weeks is not a good idea even for your gains.

Doing 10 mg week 1, 20 mg week 2-3, 30 mg week 4 will yield some good gains due to the changing conditions.

I'm currently doing 10 mg am, 10 mg pre workout and am having great success.

Like Unreal said taken with fats is good for binding or something I remember reading somewhere so I take mine with 2 caps of fish oil.

I remember reading somewhere about a guy who would uncap his pills, put the powder in EVOO and take it straight lol.

manbeast31

Awards
im actually gonna start my cycle here mid august im only gonna run 10mg for 5 weeks just to min. sides and im one of those freak super responders to stuff :bigok:

BMcCune

BMcCune

Awards
No, I haven't done SD before, first run at it, but I've done 4 other PH cycles, never anything that was immediately active though. I do take 4 caps of fish oils with my dose.

I'm 28 yrs. old, 5'8", and 214.

LLL Super-Nova (SDrol clone) 30/30/30/30
Roman Red 13-DT (2a-13-ethyl-3-dihydroxy-5-(R)-ene-dione) 300/300/300/300
LLL Optimizer
Kre-Alkylyn
Fish Oils 3000mg 2x/day
Milk Thistle 1000mg 1x/day
Red Yeast Rice 600 mg 2x/day
Saw Palmetto 450mg 1x/day
Antioxidants 1x/day (vitA 10000IU, vitC 250mg, VitE 200IU, Zinc 7.5mg, Selenium
15mcg, Copper 1mg, manganese 1.5mg)
Glucosamine/Chondroitin 1x/day 1500/1200
Glutamine 20mg/day bf/af wkout
Ambien- if needed for sleep, since I'm taking the SDrol in the afternoon or evening before I lift.

I'm getting at least 180g of protein by supp, and the amount of lean meat I eat daily is disgusting... Also using GlucEvol waxy maize

I'll probably use clomid for PCT, and some other test booster, haven't decided yet. But I do have both clomid and nolva on hand if anything goes awry...

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's roman red?? And you want a stream of SD continuously entering your body to keep you anabolic all day long, not a short spurt of lots of SD. If you're doing 30 mg and dead set on it at least split the doses throughout the day a little instead of all 30 pre workout. Everything else looks good.

BMcCune

BMcCune

Awards
The Roman Red is a real light, non-methyl anti-estro. I'm not set on the 30, I'm gonna run with Unreal's recommendation and hit it 10/20/20/30. I guess I just got a 30 kickstart the first 2 days..lol. I sure as **** felt it when I hit the weights too...I wanted to think it was just a placebo effect, but there's no way.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Roman Red is a real light, non-methyl anti-estro. I'm not set on the 30, I'm gonna run with Unreal's recommendation and hit it 10/20/20/30. I guess I just got a 30 kickstart the first 2 days..lol. I sure as **** felt it when I hit the weights too...I wanted to think it was just a placebo effect, but there's no way.
That was MY recommendation and thanks for listening lol. You'll like it like this alot more. And no doubt you would feel 30 mg pre workout that's nuts. But it would only keep you anabolic for so long you know.

You're good to go then. You have a crap load of supports. Oh you most likely don't need anti-estros on SD.

BMcCune

BMcCune

Awards
That was MY recommendation and thanks for listening lol. You'll like it like this alot more. And no doubt you would feel 30 mg pre workout that's nuts. But it would only keep you anabolic for so long you know.

You're good to go then. You have a crap load of supports.
Oh, ****, lol. I'm rollin with your recommendation, Unreal sent me the same thing on the PM. I guess double verification means its the way to go. Thanks for the piece of mind.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
What's roman red?? And you want a stream of SD continuously entering your body to keep you anabolic all day long, not a short spurt of lots of SD. If you're doing 30 mg and dead set on it at least split the doses throughout the day a little instead of all 30 pre workout. Everything else looks good.
Actually 2 schools of thought on oral dosing: either evenly-spaced dosing for steady blood levels like you said, or taking around the WO to spike blood levels for when you are most anabolic. The 2nd option allows an even higher blood level than normal b/c the excretion pathways can be temporarily overwhelmed.

I will be trying option 2 in my upcoming SD run, for this and a few other reasons.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually 2 schools of thought on oral dosing: either evenly-spaced dosing for steady blood levels like you said, or taking around the WO to spike blood levels for when you are most anabolic. The 2nd option allows an even higher blood level than normal b/c the excretion pathways can be temporarily overwhelmed.
I get your logic but for me option 1 is better for this reason:

When theres SD in your blood, protein synthesis increases. Now lets say you take 20 mg pre workout--And SD has a half life of six hours... this means that you have to eat as much food as you can within six hours before protein synthesis of digested food goes back to normal.

Having a steady stream of SD lets me make GREAT use of food alllll day long instead of a short spurt of increase protein synthesis for six hours where maybe I can eat 2-3 meals. Option 1 lets you make use of every meal of the day. It's all about the food baby!!!!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
it's hard to say that one way is better than the other... I remember when I pulsed Epistane, even on off days I was feeling the pump, hardness and vascularity; it seems that steroids will build an environment in your body that exists even when there's practically no active molecules floating around. Maybe the nutrient partitioning effects here wouldn't be as great... but isn't it the pumped state that helps allow nutrients to your muscles for repairing the tissues?

I am not the most well-versed in this, but steroid molecules will bind to the AR on different cells like skeletal muscle and rewrite the cellular DNA, so i think a factor would be how long that lasts for before the cells revert. Or something. Maybe i'm just talking out of my ass >.>

I have tried dosing in lots of different ways and never noticed much difference overall, x mg/day is x mg/day no matter how you take it. I like to take a decent chunk of my total mg pre-WO because w/ SD i can actually feel the difference during the WO.

CM, re: taking 20mg of SD pre-WO... you wouldn't need to eat all that food within 6 hours before protein synthesis goes back to normal. 6 hours later the SD isn't gone... there's 10mg left. That's a whole capsule. 6 hours after that there's 5mg left... that's proven to elicit results too. And like I said, changes to the muscle cells probably last beyond the point where the SD molecules have been eliminated. One main difference though, is that dosing all at once, early in the day, means that more of the molecules will be eliminated before you go to sleep.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CM, re: taking 20mg of SD pre-WO... you wouldn't need to eat all that food within 6 hours before protein synthesis goes back to normal. 6 hours later the SD isn't gone... there's 10mg left. That's a whole capsule. 6 hours after that there's 5mg left... that's proven to elicit results too. And like I said, changes to the muscle cells probably last beyond the point where the SD molecules have been eliminated. One main difference though, is that dosing all at once, early in the day, means that more of the molecules will be eliminated before you go to sleep.
Well if elicit results prove that than my understanding of a half life is mistaken.

I always thought a half life is not based on the amount, but at the time of consumption if that makes sense. I thought a 6 hour half life is always a 6 hour half life depending on the time you took the pill.

Like pop 1 pill and it takes 6 hours for that pill to leave your system. Pop 2 pills and it still takes 6 hours for both pills to leave your system BUT you have elevated SD levels for those 6 hours.

Let the school of thoughts continue the battle... I'm off to do more reading.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well if elicit results prove that than my understanding of a half life is mistaken.

I always thought a half life is not based on the amount, but at the time of consumption if that makes sense. I thought a 6 hour half life is always a 6 hour half life depending on the time you took the pill.

Like pop 1 pill and it takes 6 hours for that pill to leave your system. Pop 2 pills and it still takes 6 hours for both pills to leave your system BUT you have elevated SD levels for those 6 hours.

No, if you have 10mg, think of it this way.
at 6 hours you have 5mg left in blood
6 more hours you have 2.5mg left in blood
and so on, until there is none left.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

lol nah you got half life all wrong. Half life is the time it takes for the amount to get cut in HALF, hence the name half-life. It often refers to radioactive isotopes like the amount of time it takes uranium to decay into thorium. Anyway here it's the time it takes for the amount of steroid molecule to get cut in half.

So do some math here if you take 20mg of SD pre-WO at let's say 9am, then at 3pm there's 10mg active, at 9pm there's 5mg active, and at 3am there's 2.5mg active, and 9am the next day there's 1.25mg active.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting....

then would it be better to stress the liver 2 times a day with a low dose... or once a day with a large dose?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol nah you got half life all wrong. Half life is the time it takes for the amount to get cut in HALF, hence the name half-life. It often refers to radioactive isotopes like the amount of time it takes uranium to decay into thorium. Anyway here it's the time it takes for the amount of steroid molecule to get cut in half.

So do some math here if you take 20mg of SD pre-WO at let's say 9am, then at 3pm there's 10mg active, at 9pm there's 5mg active, and at 3am there's 2.5mg active, and 9am the next day there's 1.25mg active.
beat you :rasp:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interesting....

then would it be better to stress the liver 2 times a day with a low dose... or once a day with a large dose?
Your liver will be just as stressed regardless mate.... It really doesnt matter..

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wtf.... my world just got shaken upside down.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
I get your logic but for me option 1 is better for this reason:

When theres SD in your blood, protein synthesis increases. Now lets say you take 20 mg pre workout--And SD has a half life of six hours... this means that you have to eat as much food as you can within six hours before protein synthesis of digested food goes back to normal.

Having a steady stream of SD lets me make GREAT use of food alllll day long instead of a short spurt of increase protein synthesis for six hours where maybe I can eat 2-3 meals. Option 1 lets you make use of every meal of the day. It's all about the food baby!!!!
No I wasn't suggesting all 20 mgs in one gulp pre-WO; just dose mostly around the WO. So perhaps 10 mgs 1-2 hours before, and another 10 mgs after.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No I wasn't suggesting all 20 mgs in one gulp pre-WO; just dose mostly around the WO. So perhaps 10 mgs 1-2 hours before, and another 10 mgs after.
Take the next 10mg a few hours after the lift.

BMcCune

BMcCune

Awards
Because of the half-life regulation of the chemical in your body, it really doesn't matter how you choose to space it out... If you take 20mg at 9 am, there is 10mg active at 3 pm, and 2.5 active at 9 pm. But say you took 10mg at 9am, which leaves 5mg at 3 pm, but you take your second 10mg at 3 pm also, you now have a slight boost to 15mg at 3pm, which will decrease to 7.5mg active by 9pm, and so on.... The question is really how much do you want to keep active in your body at a time, or better, how much can your body make efficient use of at a time? That's the tough question....