Kid had heart attack from steroids/Caffine

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by wontstop985 View Post
    Yeah, it's not fun to wake up with your heart pounding at 150+ bpm because you popped so many amphetamines before going to sleep after drinking a fifth of liquor.
    This
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

2. The combination of things such as AAS useage (in an undefined amount) and caffine (also in an undefined amount) with a kid (realistically without context we dont know what his party habits or pre-exsisting medical condition is). Sometimes it doesnt take much to kill a person.

Yes a few of you had intense expeirences that pushed your bodies to the limit and i am glad you are with us and off of the drugs, that really is an accomplishment and you should be recognized for what you have accomplished by stopping those habits. However in the amounts and different things you mentioned realistically you guys are lucky, a lot of other people have died from less substance abuse than that. My brother is into drugs unforunately and we ritually bury at least one of his friends a year (starting at age 16). I am an EMT during school and summer and see people DOA on things that you guys mentioned. I AM NOT SAYING that what you guys said isnt true, i am sure you are telling the truth however you may be forgetting that you are the lucky ones who escaped with your life.

Finally i think its important that you guys really realize that AAS and all steroid useage really does carry side effects, yes they are over exaggerated i know you dont need to tell me im on a gram of test a week right now just writing this. But to simply dismiss steroids as a possible cause of injury doesnt treat these drugs with teh respect they deserve. If you do blasts or cycles or whatever it is you do, you better count on steroids ending your life prematurely.

I dont know how many of you know him but Big Greg Nesbit just passed away at age 38.

Just a reality check for those of you who think steroids arent that bad may be worse than you really are accounting for. This board particuarly seems to be naive about the long term effects particuarlly on the coronary and ciruclatory systems. And no i dont have any studies to prove that, and if you need a study for common sense i dont have one for that either.
    •   

3. How did this turn into a drug thread? But none the less I use to do the yeyo for about 4 days straight and pop some E's on occassion and I have had a few scares where I thought I was going to die. Glad I'm not doing that anymore

4. But funny thing the first time I tried no xplode I thought my heart was gonna pop!

5. Quote Originally Posted by slacker86 View Post
    The combination of things such as AAS useage (in an undefined amount) and caffine (also in an undefined amount) with a kid (realistically without context we dont know what his party habits or pre-exsisting medical condition is). Sometimes it doesnt take much to kill a person.

Yes a few of you had intense expeirences that pushed your bodies to the limit and i am glad you are with us and off of the drugs, that really is an accomplishment and you should be recognized for what you have accomplished by stopping those habits. However in the amounts and different things you mentioned realistically you guys are lucky, a lot of other people have died from less substance abuse than that. My brother is into drugs unforunately and we ritually bury at least one of his friends a year (starting at age 16). I am an EMT during school and summer and see people DOA on things that you guys mentioned. I AM NOT SAYING that what you guys said isnt true, i am sure you are telling the truth however you may be forgetting that you are the lucky ones who escaped with your life.

Finally i think its important that you guys really realize that AAS and all steroid useage really does carry side effects, yes they are over exaggerated i know you dont need to tell me im on a gram of test a week right now just writing this. But to simply dismiss steroids as a possible cause of injury doesnt treat these drugs with teh respect they deserve. If you do blasts or cycles or whatever it is you do, you better count on steroids ending your life prematurely.

I dont know how many of you know him but Big Greg Nesbit just passed away at age 38.

Just a reality check for those of you who think steroids arent that bad may be worse than you really are accounting for. This board particuarly seems to be naive about the long term effects particuarlly on the coronary and ciruclatory systems. And no i dont have any studies to prove that, and if you need a study for common sense i dont have one for that either.

yeah it is a miracle that none of us blew our hearts up I agree

And It sucks about ur brother man- I have family members that r still goin balls to the wall with it- hit me up if u ever wanna talk bout it

And on a scientific note- I do give steroids respect- they r not a game

But one thing- there is no scientific evidence at all that steroids are as dangerous as people make them out to be- I do not think I will die if I do them properly and do not abuse them. I know men who are OLD who used to do juice- they r fine.....just sayin CHEERS
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 03:16 PM
  2. Silent Heart Attack Steroids?
    By luclyluciano in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 08:45 PM
  3. Naughty Nurses At The Heart Attack Grill
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 12:59 PM
  4. Replies: 26