Superdrol Pulse.

Dante87

Awards
Any decent gains to be made an 8 week of 15mg of superdrol 3x a week?

Also, can I still keep Monday through Friday routine? Or would it be useless to workout without the superdrol?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Read "how to pulse orals"...great thread

I guarantee even if you pulse superdrol as low as 10mg mwf you will still make gains, nice ones at that...but with pulse you can up the doses and the sides "should" be less

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
I have had good luck with pulsing Superdrone ED for one week at 1ml dosage, then 4 weeks off. Very low sides, good strength gains, no testicular shrinkage or signs of shutdown.

I am on my 3rd cycle and am happy with the results.

Dante87

Awards
I have had good luck with pulsing Superdrone ED for one week at 1ml dosage, then 4 weeks off. Very low sides, good strength gains, no testicular shrinkage or signs of shutdown.

Are you aware how many mg is equal to 1ml? I don't have the liquid form.

Also, did you do 1 week on 4 off and repeat?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You should pulse MWF at 30mg each of those days. Take your dose preworkout.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

taking SD everyday in a 1-on-4-off manner is not a pulse at all though.

if you are pulsing 3x a week it's fine to start at 10 and spend some time at 15 but 30mg will be far more effective

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
taking SD everyday in a 1-on-4-off manner is not a pulse at all though.

if you are pulsing 3x a week it's fine to start at 10 and spend some time at 15 but 30mg will be far more effective
Pulse, mini-cycle, whatever you want to call it. I pulse SD every 4 weeks for a week, some do it every two days for eight.

It's working for me at 53 yrs. old.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pulse, mini-cycle, whatever you want to call it. I pulse SD every 4 weeks for a week, some do it every two days for eight.

It's working for me at 53 yrs. old.
You look really good for a 53yo...

Maybe you should just experiment with the MWF pules for about 6 weeks and compare it to your "pulse"... IMO

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
You look really good for a 53yo...

Maybe you should just experiment with the MWF pules for about 6 weeks and compare it to your "pulse"... IMO
I might, if I find this approach to no longer yield results. The last thing I want to do is **** up my HPTA which is working fairly well on its own.

The other thing I don't want to mess with is my libido and great sex is better than slightly bigger muscles. Epi messed it up once two years ago and the g/f wasn't too happy. Well me neither, but it is what it is. I have avoided all of that so far, and in fact, have quite the opposite effect.

I am probably underdosing but I am minimizing any sides, at least that's the plan.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't pulse it. Just do a straight cycle. if your worried about libido get proviron or add some test in there. Dermacrine will help also if you don't want to add test. The first and only time i ever pulsed i got gyno from it i noticed it right away and got rid of it in a couple days with letro. I didn't have a flare up until a month after i was done and used tormefiene as my pct. I'm not prone to gyno so i stay away from pulsing and do long low dosed cycles with only 250mg of test. i keep all my gains and i use HCG to keep my natty test levels going. if i were you i would run the sd for 3 weeks and the dermacrine for 4 weeks then do a 4 week pct of clomid 50, 50, 25, 25.

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't pulse it. Just do a straight cycle. if your worried about libido get proviron or add some test in there. Dermacrine will help also if you don't want to add test. The first and only time i ever pulsed i got gyno from it i noticed it right away and got rid of it in a couple days with letro. I didn't have a flare up until a month after i was done and used tormefiene as my pct. I'm not prone to gyno so i stay away from pulsing and do long low dosed cycles with only 250mg of test. i keep all my gains and i use HCG to keep my natty test levels going. if i were you i would run the sd for 3 weeks and the dermacrine for 4 weeks then do a 4 week pct of clomid 50, 50, 25, 25.
If I wanted to get some test I wouldn't be using SD. I already use DHEA as a staple supplement ED, so the dermacrine is not needed.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If I wanted to get some test I wouldn't be using SD. I already use DHEA as a staple supplement ED, so the dermacrine is not needed.
superdrol and test aren't even close structure wise. The DHEA you use probably isn't enough if your taking it orally.

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
superdrol and test aren't even close structure wise.
I know this. My first cycle of Test was before you were born.

The DHEA you use probably isn't enough if your taking it orally.
My blood tests would prove your statement as false.

You don't know how much I am taking and what's enough at my age is insignificant to your levels at your age.

Messor

Awards

You don't know how much I am taking and what's enough at my age is insignificant to your levels at your age.
I've heard that DHEA helps when you're feeling lethargic from SD. Is that true in your experience?

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
I've heard that DHEA helps when you're feeling lethargic from SD. Is that true in your experience?
I can feel DHEA within minutes of taking it. Haven't been on SD long enough to feel lethargic.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

How much DHEA are you taking orally? My original post was to the OP BTW not to you. 1 week of SD may be fine for a man of your age but for a younger fella 3 weeks should be a standard cycle which will yield some good results. i would suggest 10, 20, 20, then a PCT with clomid.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not speaking for mactech but yes DHEA does help people that have lethargy issues with certain products. I personally don't use it, I'd rather use transdermal test but to each there own. Fpr most people oral DHEA is a waste unless you get PP's with his liquivade technology. I've read that his topical formula feels like 150mg of test.

amethyst

Awards
for me very much so, 100mg 2x daily gives a great energy an motovation boost, keeps sex drive better too.