Epistane/AndroHard vs Epistane/StanoDrol

  1. Epistane/AndroHard vs Epistane/StanoDrol


    Hey im fixing up my mid-summer cycle and am looking for some advice. Does anyone see any problems running epi along side androhard or stanodrol? They both convert to Stanalone (a DHT) and are non-methyls, so I dont see any problems with liver toxicity when stacked with a methyl.

    Also, if they can be run with epi (which i think they can be), which do you think would be more effective? Has anyone taken both Androhard and StanoDrol that can chime in on which was more effective? AndroHard claims to be more effective with their liquid formula, but I have not been able to find any real comparisons.

    I am 5'10, 180 pounds, and I have run both epistane and stanodrol solo (seperate cycles) in the past before. My goals for this cycle are more of a recomp, and i will be following unreal's recomp guide ("But i want to get big AND ripped!" How to run a RECOMP cycle).

    The epistane I will be running is made by element nutrition, and each pill is 18mg, so dosing will be a little tricky.

    Here are my ideas for the stacks. Open for all suggestions so please feel free to critique.

    Epistane + AndroHard
    Week 1: Epi 18mg
    Week 2: Epi 36mg
    Week 3: Epi 36mg + 500 mg AndroHard
    Week 4: Epi 36mg + 500 mg AndroHard
    Week 5: Epi 54mg + 500 mg AndroHard
    Week 6: Epi 54mg + 500 mg AndroHard

    or

    Epistane + Stano-Drol
    Week 1: StanoDrol 450 mg
    Week 2: Epi 18mg + StanoDrol 600 mg
    Week 3: Epi 36mg + StanoDrol 600 mg
    Week 4: Epi 36mg + StanoDrol 750 mg
    Week 5: Epi 54mg + StanoDrol 750 mg
    Week 6: Epi 54mg + StanoDrol 750 mg
    Week 7: Epi 54mg + StanoDrol 750 mg

    This may seem high for the stano dose, but i saw great results on my previous cycle when taken at 750.

    Also, support supps will be ran throught cycle and pct.
    Pct will consist of:
    Nolva at 40/20/20/10
    PCT Assist
    Reduce xt
    Jack3D
    DiCreatine Malate


  2. You might think about pairing Epi with Dermacrine or something else. This cycle is going to be pretty dry...could wreak havoc on the ole joints.

    However, you know your body best so if you do decide to run this id go with option 2. You can always adjust the amounts of need be but since you already ran it that high you know what results it brings.

  3. I don't know much about Dermacrine so i need to do some research... I am worried about some small preexisting gyno I have, and read that taking derma can lead to water retention and some gyno aggravation.

    Joints have never been a problem with me. If needed i will take something for joint care. Just out of curiosity, why did you recommend stanodrol over androhard?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Davrlev View Post
    I don't know much about Dermacrine so i need to do some research... I am worried about some small preexisting gyno I have, and read that taking derma can lead to water retention and some gyno aggravation.

    Joints have never been a problem with me. If needed i will take something for joint care. Just out of curiosity, why did you recommend stanodrol over androhard?
    well, i didnt really. Its just what you had in your layout and what you had taken previously. If i had the choice id take PP AndroHard Plus theres some good deals running on it.

  5. haha yeah thats easy to say when you're a PP rep.

    any chance you have info on androhards effectiveness as compared to stano-drol?? I cant seem to find any comparisons on AM or other forums.

    I am definitely interested in trying out AndroHard, but I can get 2 bottles of Stano-Drol for only 10 bucks more than the price of 1 bottle of AndroHard. This would allow me to run Stano-drol for 7 weeks, where as I could only run AndroHard for a little less than 4 weeks.

    I am in no way knocking AndroHard or PP. I am just curious which would yield better results; 4 weeks of AndroHard (1 bottle) or 7 weeks of a high dosed Stano-drol (2 bottles)?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Davrlev View Post
    haha yeah thats easy to say when you're a PP rep.

    any chance you have info on androhards effectiveness as compared to stano-drol?? I cant seem to find any comparisons on AM or other forums.

    I am definitely interested in trying out AndroHard, but I can get 2 bottles of Stano-Drol for only 10 bucks more than the price of 1 bottle of AndroHard. This would allow me to run Stano-drol for 7 weeks, where as I could only run AndroHard for a little less than 4 weeks.

    I am in no way knocking AndroHard or PP. I am just curious which would yield better results; 4 weeks of AndroHard (1 bottle) or 7 weeks of a high dosed Stano-drol (2 bottles)?
    having run neither I could not give you specifics about the 2. Hopefully someone can chime in.

    Monitoring the logs of the Superdrone weve put out, the Turinabol LV, Tren LV (No longer around) People seem to experience better results on these than orals (not knocking orals because Ive taken a killer oral cycle from APS)
    It does seem to absorb quicker and better but to what extent? We generally like to say 4x better than oral formulas but thats just a spectrum. The fact that the LV products have gotten good praise is worth noting however. You buy what you can afford and want to run is basically what it comes down to.

  7. thanks for the input.

    hopefully someone else can provide input on the effectiveness of AndroHard vs. Stano-drol

    Any thoughts??

  8. Quote Originally Posted by WIULifter View Post
    You might think about pairing Epi with Dermacrine or something else. This cycle is going to be pretty dry...could wreak havoc on the ole joints.
    That's an interesting stack. I was considering AH with an EPI but being too dry worried me. The Derm/EPI sounds like a good stack!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by edvanp View Post
    That's an interesting stack. I was considering AH with an EPI but being too dry worried me. The Derm/EPI sounds like a good stack!
    ive heard of some bloat and gyno issues while on derm. i have some small prexisting gyno, which is why i was leaning towards androhard.

    maybe epi's anti-estro properties would prevent this??

  10. I feel bad for your joints just thinking about this cycle... Though I have always had somewhat dry joints. Derm will keep your joints healthier, and your probly right on the epi's ability to keep keep away. But, do what you ultimatly want.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by edvanp View Post
    That's an interesting stack. I was considering AH with an EPI but being too dry worried me. The Derm/EPI sounds like a good stack!
    for sure man

    Quote Originally Posted by Davrlev View Post
    ive heard of some bloat and gyno issues while on derm. i have some small prexisting gyno, which is why i was leaning towards androhard.

    maybe epi's anti-estro properties would prevent this??
    I wouldnt rely on it.

  12. OP, listen to this man^^^.

  13. I dont see any problems running epi along side androhard, in fact it sound verry good.
    I would also add in:
    sustain alphaLV, Beta-a and ASGT for PreWO too.
    sounds like a nice stack if you ask me.
    :-)

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Davrlev View Post
    haha yeah thats easy to say when you're a PP rep.

    any chance you have info on androhards effectiveness as compared to stano-drol?? I cant seem to find any comparisons on AM or other forums.

    I am definitely interested in trying out AndroHard, but I can get 2 bottles of Stano-Drol for only 10 bucks more than the price of 1 bottle of AndroHard. This would allow me to run Stano-drol for 7 weeks, where as I could only run AndroHard for a little less than 4 weeks.

    I am in no way knocking AndroHard or PP. I am just curious which would yield better results; 4 weeks of AndroHard (1 bottle) or 7 weeks of a high dosed Stano-drol (2 bottles)?
    Our Androhard product utilizes an innovative delivery modality called Liqua-Vade technology. This is a SEDDS (Self Emulsifying Drug Delivery System) that is also utilized in the pharmaceutical industry to enhance delivery/absorption of a product. This delivery system will allow up to 3 x more of the compound to be absorbed and utilized by the body. So in essence, you're really getting more bang for your buck with our Androhard product.

    We also utilize the Liqua-Vade delivery system for many of our other products; this includes our Dermacrine that was suggested.

    Read all about the science behind the Liqua-Vade technology here:



    If you have any additional questions about our product line, I'd be happy to answer them for you. Either Dermacrine-LV or Androhard would work well with Epi. Both products would have their individual benefits here.

    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  15. I have never used stanodrol, but I am confident in telling you that you could probably stack androhard with just about anything. I have been staking it with Tren-LV for the last four weeks. And like I posted in another thread the results have been awsome. Not only have I had great weight and strength gains, but I have been able to stay very hard and vascular. Yes, I have had achey joints, but at almost 44, my joints can hurt from stacking whey with creatine, lol. I have a bottle of Dermacrine that I almost added to this stack, but was hesitant for the same reasons. I am not sure if it would have made this cycle better or not. But being this has, so far, been my best cycle, I am glad I saved it for a future cycle. I am sorry I can't give you a comparison. I just feel that nothing could have complimented the tren better than androhard.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by catty66 View Post
    I have never used stanodrol, but I am confident in telling you that you could probably stack androhard with just about anything. I have been staking it with Tren-LV for the last four weeks. And like I posted in another thread the results have been awsome. Not only have I had great weight and strength gains, but I have been able to stay very hard and vascular. Yes, I have had achey joints, but at almost 44, my joints can hurt from stacking whey with creatine, lol. I have a bottle of Dermacrine that I almost added to this stack, but was hesitant for the same reasons. I am not sure if it would have made this cycle better or not. But being this has, so far, been my best cycle, I am glad I saved it for a future cycle. I am sorry I can't give you a comparison. I just feel that nothing could have complimented the tren better than androhard.
    As if I wasnt already sold on the idea of adding AndroHard to my Tren+ stack.

  17. So how did you like this cycle, about to do the same here in a few weeks?

  18. My buddy just finished up a cycle of Epi/Stano. I remember him complaining about his joints hurting because it dried him out a lot. He didn't get huge gains (wasn't a big responder to epi from what he could tell), but it did seem to recomp him a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Murder as many animals as you can on cycle, 400g+ protein always.

    Don't overthink it, just do what any androgen crazed barbarian would do

  19. lovin it- like a fat bitch at a mcdonalds

  20. Androhard and stanodrol are the exact same compound, I would have gone with what ever is cheaper. (CEL)

  21. Same hormone, definitely not the same product. I would go with version 2.0


  22. Im running this cycle currently (havent started taking epi yet) way wondering what people thought about running the cycle like this:

    Stano drol: 300/450/600/600/600/600/600/600
    epibolin: 0 / 0 / 0 / 30 / 30 / 45 / 45/ 45

    or

    Stano drol: 300/450/600/600/600/600/600/600
    epibolin: 0 / 0 / 15 / 30 / 30 / 30 / 45/ 45

    Thanks for anyhelp

  23. I'd do the 5 weeks of epi as opposed to 6. Most people don't get much out of 15 mg of Epi.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Murder as many animals as you can on cycle, 400g+ protein always.

    Don't overthink it, just do what any androgen crazed barbarian would do

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DYEGYE View Post
    I'd do the 5 weeks of epi as opposed to 6. Most people don't get much out of 15 mg of Epi.
    Thanks for the input man, Yeah I know most people say 5 weeks is the sweet spot for epi, I was just thinking I have the extra pills so why not throw it in an see if it would help kick start the rest of the cycle sooner, if that makes sense lol.

    Also since epibolins pill are 15mg what do you think about kicking epi up to 60mg in the last week? Too high a dose or would I be good?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Swillbill44 View Post
    Thanks for the input man, Yeah I know most people say 5 weeks is the sweet spot for epi, I was just thinking I have the extra pills so why not throw it in an see if it would help kick start the rest of the cycle sooner, if that makes sense lol.

    Also since epibolins pill are 15mg what do you think about kicking epi up to 60mg in the last week? Too high a dose or would I be good?
    How many bottles do you have?

    As far as 60 mg of epi goes, that's really pushing it at your weight (heck, that'd probably be pushing it at MY weight). Generally the rule of thumb is to go with the minimum effective dose. I wouldn't take it past 45, especially if it's your first run of epi. There will always be another cycle. I would look up mrsupps Epi-strong here on the boards. Those are also dosed at 15 mg per cap and I know it's fairly popular so there should be some good info available. Myopharma seems to be an under-used company. Whatever you do, DON'T follow their advice on the bottle- I know their super is dosed at 15 as well, and they recommend going as high as 4 caps a day.... INSANE....
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Murder as many animals as you can on cycle, 400g+ protein always.

    Don't overthink it, just do what any androgen crazed barbarian would do

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DYEGYE View Post
    How many bottles do you have?

    As far as 60 mg of epi goes, that's really pushing it at your weight (heck, that'd probably be pushing it at MY weight). Generally the rule of thumb is to go with the minimum effective dose. I wouldn't take it past 45, especially if it's your first run of epi. There will always be another cycle. I would look up mrsupps Epi-strong here on the boards. Those are also dosed at 15 mg per cap and I know it's fairly popular so there should be some good info available. Myopharma seems to be an under-used company. Whatever you do, DON'T follow their advice on the bottle- I know their super is dosed at 15 as well, and they recommend going as high as 4 caps a day.... INSANE....
    I have two bottle of epibolin 60 caps each, and this will be my second cycle of epi first time stacking it tho i ran a 30/30/40/40 cycle of e-stane last year but it was on a bulk. Im trying to get down to about 3% body fat im at 6% now. Ill most likely just run 5 weeks like i stated earlier. Thank alot for the help man I really appreciate it
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane/Androhard PCT (torem)
    By andreika in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 04:27 PM
  2. What to expect from epistane and Androhard cyle
    By andreika in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 08:28 PM
  3. IBE Epistane/CEL Stanodrol stack, What is best for PCT?
    By rudeboy34 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 04:08 AM
  4. Stack IBE Epistane&CEL Stanodrol, What for PCT?
    By rudeboy34 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 03:16 PM
Log in
Log in