T3...Question for those that have USED this.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I`m waiting for my T3 to arrive. Might be another 2 weeks or so but I am planning the cycle now. It`s been said that it`s a good idea to run an anabolic compound with this to keep as much muscle as possible. I`m thinking about T3 and M DRol or maybe M1,4ADD. I have many bottles of various compounds to choose from. Can anyone share the cycles they have used along with doses. I`m really only concerned with T3 dosage and the anaboloic dose in relation to the T3. I know how to use all the compounds very well. Thanks in advance. Feel free to reply here or via pm or email. Your choice.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i have ran low dose epi with clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off 2 weeks on
epi 10mg ed week 1
epi 20mg ed week 2
i do not think sd would be a good choise imo

reptone

Awards
  • Established
i have ran low dose epi with clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off 2 weeks on
epi 10mg ed week 1
epi 20mg ed week 2
i do not think sd would be a good choise imo
Not trying to sound rude, but what does that have to do with my question? I never mentioned Clen. T3(Cytomel) and Clenbuteral are 2 very different drugs.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
run a low dose cycle well using things like clen or t3 would be the same imo
did you not ask about running a low dose cycle well cutting?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i believe what he is trying to say is that running the clen alongside T3 will help u stay anti-catabolic. but IMO the addition of a steroid is a smart idea

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The T3 with the Sd would be fine, IMO. I would personally use the Sd for a bulk tho. I think that you should do the T3 for at least 6 weeks not going over 75mcgs. Well atleast for me 75mcgs is the sweet spot. Also just trowing it out there a six week stack of dermacrine lv/androhard lv and T3 would make for an awesome cycle! Nice lean dry gains! Good luck with whatever you decide to do

reptone

Awards
  • Established
run a low dose cycle well using things like clen or t3 would be the same imo
did you not ask about running a low dose cycle well cutting?
Yes but Clen is not T3. T3 is a thyroid hormone that works very differently than Clen.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
The T3 with the Sd would be fine, IMO. I would personally use the Sd for a bulk tho. I think that you should do the T3 for at least 6 weeks not going over 75mcgs. Well atleast for me 75mcgs is the sweet spot. Also just trowing it out there a six week stack of dermacrine lv/androhard lv and T3 would make for an awesome cycle! Nice lean dry gains! Good luck with whatever you decide to do
I`ve considered the Derm/Andro type cycle also. I have both. I`d just like to hear from people who have already used T3 and what they stacked it with.

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
As long as you run T3 at mid-dosage lvl (25-50mcg) you shouldnt experience much if any, muscle loss at all. Fat sits on top of muscle so when ppl run t3 they see that extra inch of fat melt off there bicep so they assume they lost muscle just because its on there bicep, but fats not just where you think it is. I've ran up to 125mcg of t3 for 6weeks w/o any aas/ph's and didnt experience muslce loss at all, only a lil due to my focus on cardio more then the weight room, and low caloric intake, but because i was cutting, but same amount of loss one would lose doing all that w/o the t3 anyways. Im telling you its a huge theory, by adding ph's your only asting money and doing alot more damage then you think.

All T3 does is increase TSH production thus increasing your BMR. It takes about 100mcg to raise your BMR by around 1000cal. Lets say your daily BMR is 2,000, so you take 100mcg T3, now your BMR is 3,000cal daily. If you eat about 1,000cal a day then about 1,500 will burn off stored fat and the remaining 500 will probly be on muscle. Sorry if his is confusing but point is you shouldnt even worry about muscle loss while using a moderate dosage of t3.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If your running T3, I recommend you use it with an anabolic..

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've done 2 standalone T3/clen cycles. my last cycle i ran androhard/turanibol along side clen and T3 for six weeks as a recomp. I kept calories at maintance and lifted five days a week and did cardio for six. I gained 15lbs of which I kept 12 and went from 15% bf to 13% trust me bro if you run the cycle I mentioned above and keep your diet and training right youll be more than pleased with results

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As long as you run T3 at mid-dosage lvl (25-50mcg) you shouldnt experience much if any, muscle loss at all. Fat sits on top of muscle so when ppl run t3 they see that extra inch of fat melt off there bicep so they assume they lost muscle just because its on there bicep, but fats not just where you think it is. I've ran up to 125mcg of t3 for 6weeks w/o any aas/ph's and didnt experience muslce loss at all, only a lil due to my focus on cardio more then the weight room, and low caloric intake, but because i was cutting, but same amount of loss one would lose doing all that w/o the t3 anyways. Im telling you its a huge theory, by adding ph's your only asting money and doing alot more damage then you think.

All T3 does is increase TSH production thus increasing your BMR. It takes about 100mcg to raise your BMR by around 1000cal. Lets say your daily BMR is 2,000, so you take 100mcg T3, now your BMR is 3,000cal daily. If you eat about 1,000cal a day then about 1,500 will burn off stored fat and the remaining 500 will probly be on muscle. Sorry if his is confusing but point is you shouldnt even worry about muscle loss while using a moderate dosage of t3.

dam bro did you do the it At 125mcg for the whole six weeks? thats a bit crazy dont you think? your thyroid levels must be fukked. to go from its normal production ramped up at 125mcg! did you loose any hair?

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
Im running T3 right now on nights I work...i work at a place where im walking all night. im running test with it

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright...i still eat like **** and my bodyfat has dropped a few percent...so if i ate clean it would be alot more effective.
How long you been doing it and at what dosages??

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
a month of t3...never going over 50 mcg...i started out with this...

90 mg xtren
45 mg phera
400 sustanon
50 mcg t3
25 mg ephedrine / 200 caff

ive dropped the phera and xtren just test and t3 now for awhile..i dont use the t3 every night...just on nights i dont go to the gym and when i go straight to work from home

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright...i still eat like **** and my bodyfat has dropped a few percent...so if i ate clean it would be alot more effective.
Dropping 3% bodyfat is awesome, have you noticed any side effects with the T3?

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
you still running 400 mg of sust a week?? you've noticed 0 muscle loss?

and to the OP... i mean yeah running it with an anabolic would obviously help prevent any muscle catabolism. I would suggest test more so than any DS/PH for this purpose. in my experience, the catabolism i have experienced from T3 occurred only when i ran it at 75 mcgs and went overboard with cardio.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
you still running 400 mg of sust a week?? you've noticed 0 muscle loss?

and to the OP... i mean yeah running it with an anabolic would obviously help prevent any muscle catabolism. I would suggest test more so than any DS/PH for this purpose. in my experience, the catabolism i have experienced from T3 occurred only when i ran it at 75 mcgs and went overboard with cardio.
I dont see any muscle loss...im getting stronger in the gym...my weight is about the same and my bf% is lower...so all those things are good

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
nice dude. yeah like i said, the only time ive ever experienced any appreciable muscle loss was when i was running T3 at 75 mcgs and doing too much cardio... i think test is a pretty damn good anti-catabolic...maybe the best

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
T3 should be run more than 4 weeks so you should run an anabolic with it that you can run more than 4 weeks; long halodrol cycle or injectable cycle is better suited than mdrol...

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T3 should be run more than 4 weeks so you should run an anabolic with it that you can run more than 4 weeks; long halodrol cycle or injectable cycle is better suited than mdrol...
Oh sh..it you can't run superdrol more than 4 weeks, im in trouble!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
25-50mcg if you're using it to aid in growth. start one to two weeks before cycle to ramp up and continue one to two weeks after your cycle o ramp down. Dose your PH/AAS as you would normally. If you're cutting you could bump the T-3 higher but you're still going to want to ramp up and down imho. Some people don't and say they do fine.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you can run what you want for however long you want...but expect consequences and an angry liver
Very True and if you want to keep your liver totally Anger free don't take any methyls at all..

reptone

Awards
  • Established
T3 and Halo for 6-8 weeks? T3 and M Drol pulse for 6 weeks? T3 and Epi for 6-8 weeks? T3 and M1,4ADD? I still have 30 M1T caps also.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Possible to stack with GW1516? As well as an anabolic?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
bro any of those combinations work. Leave out the M1T though lol.

I'm going to be doing T3 and Halo myself in a little bit.

GW1516 haven't heard of that one.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
bro any of those combinations work. Leave out the M1T though lol.

I'm going to be doing T3 and Halo myself in a little bit.

GW1516 haven't heard of that one.
I posted a thread about a month ago. Crazychemist was looking into it for me. There is not a lot(at least that I understand) about it out there. It`s a drug that makes your body think it has already excercised and burns fat at that rate. It`s been called "excercise in a pill" although I have liquid. I was considering stacking/bridging GW1516, T3, Clen and Halodrol but it might be just a bit much.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
leave the clen out of that, that looks messy

reptone

Awards
  • Established
leave the clen out of that, that looks messy
My thoughts exactly. I`m not a big clen fan. I used it in the early 90`s(friend was a pro football strength coach and I was his tester) and it got me hard as rock but no weight loss. He also had me run AYHCL for 2 month(sublingual) along with GABA and Diascoria Villosa(sublingual). I got strong as hell and was pissed at the world(bad aggression) but no weight loss to speak of. Everyone else that used any of these got results that were expected. It must be me, LOL.

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
dam bro did you do the it At 125mcg for the whole six weeks? thats a bit crazy dont you think? your thyroid levels must be fukked. to go from its normal production ramped up at 125mcg! did you loose any hair?
Lost very little hair but may seem like alot translated onto another person. My hair is as thick as a wolfs! My thyroid lvls which include T2, T3, TSH, where all normal 2 days after I came of the cycle. You just need to cycle off properly and you'll recover instantly, as your slowly coming off, your thyroids natural production is slowly but simaultaniously recovering. Its like those cop movies where the FBI comes in and says "I'll take it from here" but the cop still wants to play a role, so as the FBI guys are leaving, the cop jumps back into his position. Hope that lil explanation helped lol. BTW it takes 75mcg to shut down your natural production, so i suggest you stay under that, or skip right to 100, anything else will be pointless being that your natural daily t3 output is equil from 10- about 25mcg anyways.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lost very little hair but may seem like alot translated onto another person. My hair is as thick as a wolfs! My thyroid lvls which include T2, T3, TSH, where all normal 2 days after I came of the cycle. You just need to cycle off properly and you'll recover instantly, as your slowly coming off, your thyroids natural production is slowly but simaultaniously recovering. Its like those cop movies where the FBI comes in and says "I'll take it from here" but the cop still wants to play a role, so as the FBI guys are leaving, the cop jumps back into his position. Hope that lil explanation helped lol. BTW it takes 75mcg to shut down your natural production, so i suggest you stay under that, or skip right to 100, anything else will be pointless being that your natural daily t3 output is equil from 10- about 25mcg anyways.
what are these #s based on? I was noticing T3 having an active effect at 50mcg and more effect than I desired at 75mcg so it doesn't make sense that you need 75mcg to shut you down... I have read 20mcg will displace your body's natural T3 production.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
Ya from my understanding 25mcg a day will shut down your natural production. Full recovery usually takes 1 to 2 weeks. Hopefully for my sake it's not longer than that... yesterday was my last day on t3.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Ya from my understanding 25mcg a day will shut down your natural production. Full recovery usually takes 1 to 2 weeks. Hopefully for my sake it's not longer than that... yesterday was my last day on t3.
What was your dosage, for how long and what did you stack with? What wre your results/side affects?

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
ran about 5 weeks going from 25mcg up to 75mcg then back down to 25mcg. Used epistane at only 20mg a day(def not enough). Won't use again unless i'm on more aas. I felt like i lost too much muscle, diet could have been better though so i shouldn't be complaining.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
ran about 5 weeks going from 25mcg up to 75mcg then back down to 25mcg. Used epistane at only 20mg a day(def not enough). Won't use again unless i'm on more aas. I felt like i lost too much muscle, diet could have been better though so i shouldn't be complaining.
If you did the cycle over again, what dose epi would yopu use? 30? 50?

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
get a fat burner with 7-keto in it, or guggulsterones (synthetic). those will jumpstart your thyroid back online by increasing T4 to T3 conversion. I know from experience (that it works)

sincereplan

sincereplan

Awards
Ran very low dose T3,
Halostane 4 Weeks
Tren Acetate 1CC Wk X 6weeks
Anavar 40/50/30
Low dose Clen/Keto
D-Aspartic acid 3g d & Usplabs Powerfull 2x d
Cardio 30-45 mins 3X weekly
Following Dave Palumbo's Diet

PHENOMINAL RESULTS! No muscle loss, just shed the winter garbage. Mens health should be knocking on the door soon. Hey some of us like to be leaner and ripped so 180 with single digit bodyfat is what I aimed for and have.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Ran very low dose T3,
Halostane 4 Weeks
Tren Acetate 1CC Wk X 6weeks
Anavar 40/50/30
Low dose Clen/Keto
D-Aspartic acid 3g d & Usplabs Powerfull 2x d
Cardio 30-45 mins 3X weekly
Following Dave Palumbo's Diet

PHENOMINAL RESULTS! No muscle loss, just shed the winter garbage. Mens health should be knocking on the door soon. Hey some of us like to be leaner and ripped so 180 with single digit bodyfat is what I aimed for and have.
Looks great but no Tren A or Anavar available in my parts and I don`t do online for that stuff.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
If you did the cycle over again, what dose epi would yopu use? 30? 50?
I would run stronger compounds if I used t3 again. Maybe test p(500mg week) + epi (40mg day) if I were to use epi again that is...

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
what are these #s based on? I was noticing T3 having an active effect at 50mcg and more effect than I desired at 75mcg so it doesn't make sense that you need 75mcg to shut you down... I have read 20mcg will displace your body's natural T3 production.
An article I read on a thyroid treatment website. I came out of a study they were doing on ppl who had been mistakenly treated for thyroid cancer for years when no such cancer had ever exsisted (ppl who had normal lvs to begin with). They dicontinued by slowly ramping down over the course of 2 weeks and had normal occuring T3 and TSH lvls by that time. Shortly after that they began doing studies and discovered that nearly all the patients natural production shut down at around 75mcg, and that the natural production was about the equivalent of 10mcg. Something I found really confusing though, was that they said somet patients with a non functioning thyroid are administered up to 125mcg daily + the combination of T4 to get there lvls in the normal range? I must of got confused with another part I read, or maybe some ppl just have negative lvls? I wish I saved that article but i will find it again.

On another note I SWEAR to all of you, mine recovered within 2 days, I have the test results to prove that they were in the normal range, but only my word that it was 2 days after i discontinued.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the #s in that article don't add up, i don't know what to make of it. I believe that your levels normalized quickly, as that is consistent with what I have read.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I`m waiting for my T3 to arrive. Might be another 2 weeks or so but I am planning the cycle now. It`s been said that it`s a good idea to run an anabolic compound with this to keep as much muscle as possible. I`m thinking about T3 and M DRol
This is what I have done - with great success. T3 tends to deplete my glycogen stores and begins to slowly catabolize/metabolize muscle, leading to a systematic erosion of my physique if not mitigated through increased anabolic administration. I should also note, that the muscle fullness depletion was only encountered at heightened levels of Cytomel, revolving around the range of 150-200mcg/day. I am fully aware and accepting of the fact these types of dosages are not necessitated or prudent where health and TSH functions are concerned, but this was during my early experiences with T3 and I was doing self experimentation to locate my personal optimal dosing.

Ideally, you should be considering an anabolic cycle inclusive of Testosterone, Trenbolone, and perhaps Insulin (if you can avoid the frenzied paranoia propagated around the Internet where insulin is concerned).

Best of luck - and hopefully you were able to locate a dependable and reliable legit source for your research chemicals.