Dbol and Winny Cycle

M

Maderan

Awards
Not a pinner and looking for a solid cycle to put on 15 to 20 lbs but want to keep the gains. I know that Dbol will give me wet gains that could come off pretty quickly and that Winny will "harden" and cut. My question is can I safely bridge these orals in a 7 week cycle (4 weeks dbol with 4 weeks winny and one week overlap). Or should I go in a different direction. I am 6ft 205 and have been working out for several years. I am a hard gainer and plan to use a 4000-4500 calorie diet. 6 meals a day and 1.5 grams protein per lb.
I will preload for protection and use 5 weeks pct nolva.

This would be first cycle and I have seen alot of recs to use test as a base but if I don't want to pin. Is this cycle going to accomplish what I want or are there other orals you would reccomend.

I am worried this would be too hash on my liver at that length. Only gonna use medium doses (like 35 dbol).

Thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
To 45? Should I also take an on cycle AI?
i dont like that ur not adding test in there, but ur going to do what u want anyway.

run the dbol 50mg ed for 4 weeks, bridge with winny 50+mg ed for 4 weeks. dont use an AI unless u need it for itchy/achy/sore nips

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
i dont like that ur not adding test in there, but ur going to do what u want anyway.

run the dbol 50mg ed for 4 weeks, bridge with winny 50+mg ed for 4 weeks. dont use an AI unless u need it for itchy/achy/sore nips
Ah nos you beat me to it lol.

Is there a reason why you dont want to pin?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
steroids are for men... men can handle needles... i dont know how much more I can handle seeing people afraid to pin and using that to justify stupid cycles.

M

Maderan

Awards
If its a stupid cycle then I won't be doing it. That's what I need advice on. If no test base then is this worth it?

I am willing to keep scrapping it out natural but was looking to push past this plateau (blow past actually).

Not scared of needles but having the wife on board with this eliminates needles.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ok that is different. Sorry I always jump to saying people are scared of needles, that is usually the case.

See the dbol/winny cycle will work but it's not optimal... If you put a test base in there you can run an excellent cycle that'll be easier on your liver/lipids

1-12 Test E 500
1-4 Dbol 40
11-14 Winstrol 50

longer cycles will mean more gains... if you've been scraping out natty gains then this will allow you to make more progress and keep more of it.

the dbol/winny bridge, hey i'm sure it will work, but it's far from ideal. I hope that your wife can see that injectable steroids aren't bad because they use needles... they are good because they aren't liver toxic.

Hell if you can run test as your first cycle you could probably make great gains without the dbol or the winstrol. And that would be far healthier for you then a dbol/winstrol bridge.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know how he feels.

why dont you just run a 6 week cycle of halodrol.

keep it simple, and legal. Thats how it is with my wife, no illegal shiit allowed.

so I order from respectable supplement companies in america that you can trust. :p

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
PFFFT american supplement companies, so overpriced

In Soviet Russia, steroids inject you!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
That isso funny i got a budddy who said he some some russian aas and all the bottle had was a pic of angry bear lmao. Dbol winnie north at 50 is great stuff. Tell ur wife to mind her own business, u don't bitchhhh about way make she uses

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
What make up*

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i do bicht about the make up she uses. she just ignores me.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Then ignore her man up. I show all my gf my inj and then after they can decide if they wanna stay or leave.remember if someone keep telling way to do then they don't love you for who u are, but for who they want u to be

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
remember if someone keep telling way to do then they don't love you for who u are, but for who they want u to be
couldnt agree MORE. very valid point Jasen....reps

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
My gf says I look gross. I've been with her for 6 years.
That's what she says but I think she secretly likes it :)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Lmfao. Just give her ultimaum (sp) me big and ripped or fat and embareasment

R

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Slap the hoe, and tell her whos the master of the house..

In being serious, try to show her that steroids/injections aren't that bad.

My women HATES the idea of me doing it, BUT she knows I know what i'm doing, I've shown her that steroids aren't as bad as the media plays them out to be and she knows i've taking my time researching everything.

In the end, shes still doing the injections so I WIN! :box: :bigok: (Let's hope she doesn't read this, or i'll most likely jam the needle into my ass for payback) :rasp:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry guys. I love my wife, and if it wasn't for her, i would be in prison, or homeless right now.

She stuck by me when I was growing pot in my apt, had a bum friend living there with me, and smoked pot, used meth, and drank heavy.

If any of you dont understand where I am comming from, you can go fcuk yourselves.

R

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
sorry guys. I love my wife, and if it wasn't for her, i would be in prison, or homeless right now.

She stuck by me when I was growing pot in my apt, had a bum friend living there with me, and smoked pot, used meth, and drank heavy.

If any of you dont understand where I am comming from, you can go fcuk yourselves.
HAHA SERIOUSLY?! NEGATIVE REP?! FOR WHAT? What in the hell crawled up your ass? Negative rep dude for real?

First, my post wasn't even towards you. Not sure where you thought I was talking to you.

and second, MY POST WAS A F*CKING JOKE for christs sake dude, take a god damn chill pill and calm down.

FYI, I didn't call your wife a h0e as per your negative feedback.

Next time, maybe check before you go and assume ****, you got issues.

I thought you were a cool guy, even given YOU positive rep. That went out the window.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not a cool guy, and I dont care about your rep.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
* it is always a wise idea to remain calm under any situation *

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd neg you again if I could. over an over again, just cause it bothers you. relax guy.

okay, you weren't talking about my wife.

you were joking.

It didn't make me laugh.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys lets not turn this into another pissing contest. Lets get back on topic and help out the op.

I do agree his best bet is to get some H-drol or Epi and take the legal route if he isn't able to inject for whatever reason.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, cause once I whip it out, someone's gonna get their eye poked out. :D

what was this thread about?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This could have been a good discussion but looks like a lost cause. To the OP if you want some advice PM me and i will be more than happy to help you out.

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Then ignore her man up. I show all my gf my inj and then after they can decide if they wanna stay or leave.remember if someone keep telling way to do then they don't love you for who u are, but for who they want u to be
This isn't meant as an attack toward you, personally, but would you tell your wife that if she's been there for you during some of the roughest times of your life or for 10+ years? If you do, you are an idiot, plain and simple.

Say, after 12 yrs of great marriage, you want to pin and she says no, do I say, hit the road because of that? Seriously? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

TexasRaised

TexasRaised

Awards
My girl met me when I was on a sustanon cycle and I was huge, then work got busier so I slowly lost my mass cause I wasn't eating much. But she was against it when I brought this last cycle and I told her I was going to do it with her, or without her.. She aggreed to let me do one :D. She even pins me now too!

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
you guys really like having females pin for you? Hmm I see marketing opportunities in this :)