Cycle after a car ran me over....

BMcCune

BMcCune

Awards
I'm moving this info over from the supps section...

I was t-boned by a car last April on my motorcycle... I got pretty jacked up. To keep it short, I traded out my gym time for physical therapy for a little over a year and went from 238 down to 206 at 5'8". I've been back in the gym for a bit now, and I'm want to see just how much muscle memory I've got in me... I've been pushing my weights pretty hard and haven't had any feeling of re-injury or slow recovery so I think I'm ready to go.

Since I'm feeling pretty strong in the gym, this is what I'm gonna run with, please feel free to give feedback, comments, suggestions....

I'm 28 yrs. old, 5'8", and 210.

LLL Super-Nova (SDrol clone) 30/30/30/30
Roman Red 13-DT (2a-13-ethyl-3-dihydroxy-5-(R)-ene-dione) 300/300/300/300
LLL Optimizer
Kre-Alkylyn
Fish Oils 3000mg 2x/day
Milk Thistle 1000mg 1x/day
Red Yeast Rice 600 mg 2x/day
Saw Palmetto 450mg 1x/day
Antioxidants 1x/day (vitA 10000IU, vitC 250mg, VitE 200IU, Zinc 7.5mg, Selenium
15mcg, Copper 1mg, manganese 1.5mg)
Glucosamine/Chondroitin 1x/day 1500/1200
Glutamine 20mg/day bf/af wkout
Ambien- if needed for sleep, since I'm taking the SDrol in the afternoon or evening before I lift.

I'm getting at least 180g of protein by supp, and the amount of lean meat I eat daily is disgusting... Also using GlucEvol waxy maize

I'll probably use clomid for PCT, and some other test booster, haven't decided yet. But I do have both clomid and nolva on hand if anything goes awry...

Questions though.... I haven't ever done a cycle of any type of SDrol clone, and I know that **** is toxic as hell... I think I have my bases covered, but should I move up any of the dosages? Particulary fish oil and antioxidants? Any and all recommendations appreciated....

BMcCune

BMcCune

Awards
Well, as for pct I'm actually starting to think that I'll use the nolva, probably something to the effect of 40/30/20/20, and then start HCG the last week of the cycle up until the third week of pct. Trib terrest also starting a week before the end of the cycle, and ending the fifth week of the pct.

As far as being back in the gym, I've been working myself back up since the accicdent, which was April 09', but as far as being in the gym without any physical reservations, probably about 4 months. I work in a hospital, so I plan on checking my bp a few times a week, and I'll probably have bloodwork done half way through the cycle, end of cycle, and a few weeks into pct to make sure that my lipids are on track.