surgery while ON

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Can somone go to my log who has medical knowledge and comment it the one titled. Interaction worth sd and anadrol

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
With*

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I know of 2 cases.

One was about a month ago. Before the did that they drew his blood, saw that everything was out of wack and he basically had to tell the doctor what he was on (sust and deca). Doctor made a big fuss about it. The doctor basically called me and started asking detailed questions...

My friends brother (years ago) got into a really bad car accident. Doctor said that the steroids actually helped keep him alive. That's what the kid said, so I can't really vouch for it. Just thought it was kind of interesting when he told me that.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Wait wtf u mean they will draw blood and analyze just for a acl injury......... i have been of orals for a while maybe 3weeks and using massive anti oxidents and and liver support. Way could they catch?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Worse comes to worse ill say it was a otc product i used and stopped once i found put what it was. But u guys believe they will actually do all this?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
If idrop trenand stay on t thatshould be ok? Tony knowledge test dose not really screw up anythin major in body

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Anyone?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Bump

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
They will always ask you if you are on any medications before you have surgery and it's up to you if you want to lie. Not like test, winny, etc will matter but they will still ask you.

If they are putting you under, they should definitely draw blood.
Anesthesia's can cause reactions to the body if you have certain chems in your blood.
They will probably only test for standard things and might see if your liver is off.

That's what happened to the person I know. The doctor didn't find test, deca and dbol. He found that his liver was all out of sync.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yes im done wiht this thread no1 really replied so i figure it our on my own. thanks for input thought REPS TO YOU!

but what i will do is just delay it. this 2-3 weeks after pct where my body will look decent blood wise.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There is not going to be a blood draw for your ACL surgery. But BP, RHR and other parameters will be serioulsy conter indicative to a healthy anestesia. You will be wired up and on a pulse ox sensor so if your values are elevated they will know and be concerned.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Thanks ds i personally think i should just wait till fall

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
But i thought they always draw before surgery?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
One more think i got mri in a few day i have not inj in left quad for 2weekz there should be no oil for mri to pic up right and if they r scanning acl the will not pic up scar tissue from upper putter quad area right i talk to a friend who is nurse he said no way they will only look at knee

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
0utter *