Injecting 4AD cypionate

PLer

Awards
http://magazine.mindandmuscle.net/main.php?pageID=97

I have heard good results from some using regular 4AD as an injectable. Now if you only had to do it a couple times a week it might be worth it.

Anyone willing to give this a shot and give us their feedback when kilosports gets their new shipment of the cypionate in?

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
i'd love to, but i have no need for 25g of the damn stuff... i only need 4g for a 8 week cycle!

if two or three people wanted to split i'd be game

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Bean
i'd love to, but i have no need for 25g of the damn stuff... i only need 4g for a 8 week cycle!

if two or three people wanted to split i'd be game

Why would you have to buy 25G?

WYD

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, my bad... I failed to recognize you were speaking of a different form ...

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just buy it, convert it all to injectables and sell it to some ppl on here.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
hmm interesting...

how long is the ester on ethylcarbonate ester?

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
hmm interesting...

how long is the ester on ethylcarbonate ester?
it is illeged to extend the half life to like either 12-14 hours or 18-20 hours I cant remember which one..I'll try and find a study/sales pitch ;)

LG. :cool:

PLer

Awards

Thats not the 4-AD cypionate ester...thats the 4-AD ethylcarbonate ester...

that ester is used for enhanced oral bioavailability and/or lymphatic system uptake for subsequent distribution to the muscles and whatnot.

Yeah, the cypionate version should be up in like a week or so, but it will likely come in increments of no less than 20 grams as well.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established

it is illeged to extend the half life to like either 12-14 hours or 18-20 hours I cant remember which one..I'll try and find a study/sales pitch ;)

if it were 18-20 hours then injections could probably be done ED

Number 5

Awards
are there step-by-step instructions anywhere how to convert 4-ad cyp into an injectable?

has anyone found pure enough 4-ad cyp?

happy chinese new year.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
animal has a kit; but i'm thinking it doesn't require anything special... just a certain mixture; i'm thinking BDC knows what it is and is compiling the rest of the data for making the injectable

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
4-AD BASE:

• 1% BA, 3% PG, 10% BB
  • Concetrations above 50 mg/mL will carmelize after returning to room temp.
  • Still working on a better preparation recipe.
4-AD CYP:

• 1% BA, 5-10% BB
  • This recipe should work great since the cyp ester is rather long.  Injects should be done at least once weekly and preferrably twice weekly.
  • Concentrations of 250-600 mg/mL should be possible due to the lipophilicity of the cyp modification.
  • Post cycle meds will have to be administered 2 weeks after last inject. 
  • As soon as Martin gets the powders in I will get a few hundred grams for experiments and better prices for the bros.
Chemo

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
booyah... the big man pulls through ;) told you guys :D

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo
4-AD BASE:

• 1% BA, 3% PG, 10% BB

Chemo
Question for Chemo:

What oil would you use for this preparation?

I'm not going to do it, I'm just adding ammo to my arsenal so-to-speak.

Thanks in advance :)

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
probably peanut oil or cottonseed oil from his posts i've read before... sesame oil from what i've heard is too thick

also... is PG propylene glycol?

Last edited:
Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
probably peanut oil or cottonseed oil from his posts i've read before... sesame oil from what i've heard is too thick

also... is PG propylene glycol?
I use peanut oil to check solubilities and basic recipe development since it is cheap and widely available but for actual preps I always use cottonseed.

PG = prop glycol

Chemo 

Workman

Banned
Awards

I use peanut oil to check solubilities and basic recipe development since it is cheap and widely available but for actual preps I always use cottonseed.

PG = prop glycol

Chemo 
Which 4AD product do you use?

The powder you sell here BDC or the 4AD cyp people are talking about?

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
he lists them seperately, 4ad base is without ester, 4-ad cyp or ester is with ester

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
4-AD BASE:

• 1% BA, 3% PG, 10% BB
4-AD CYP:

• 1% BA, 5-10% BB
  • This recipe should work great since the cyp ester is rather long.  Injects should be done at least once weekly and preferrably twice weekly........
this is where he lists on how to do them

he only lists 4-ad base in the store... if you want 4-ad cyp; gotta go through kilosports ATM

Workman

Banned
Awards

this is where he lists on how to do them

he only lists 4-ad base in the store... if you want 4-ad cyp; gotta go through kilosports ATM
Yes I know where he says how he does them.

That is why I asked him WHERE he gets his 4AD cyp.

So back to my original queston.

BDC where do you get your 4AD cyp does you use for your experiments?

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established

Yes I know where he says how he does them.

That is why I asked him WHERE he gets his 4AD cyp.

So back to my original queston.

BDC where do you get your 4AD cyp does you use for your experiments?

oh my bad thought you said HOW :)

RVEXLER

Awards
4-ad cypionate no longer available

Not to rain on anybody's parade, but I recently heard back from Kilo sports regarding when they would be getting some more 4-ad cypionate or 19-nor cypionate and they said that they were out and had no plans to get any more in the future.

Dear Ross,

We sold out We won't be bringing anymore in.

Sincerely,

Martin McDermott
KiloSports Inc.

>====================================
>KiloSports Contact: cypionates
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Contact Name: >Contact Email:
>
>Message: When are you planning to offer the 19-nor and the 4-ad cypionate?

Number 5

Awards
4-AD CYP:

• 1% BA, 5-10% BB
  • This recipe should work great since the cyp ester is rather long.  Injects should be done at least once weekly and preferrably twice weekly.
  • Concentrations of 250-600 mg/mL should be possible due to the lipophilicity of the cyp modification.
  • Post cycle meds will have to be administered 2 weeks after last inject. 
Chemo [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey guys, newbie question here. I haven't injected anything, but for my next ph/ps cycle I want to make the 4-ad cyp injectable.

Could you tell me what BA and BB are? if 1% is BA, 5-10% is BB then what is the other 89-94%? where can i get this stuff? pin size? how to make the above mix? useful links?

Thanks.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
BA is Benzyl alcohol, BB is Benzyl Benzoate

the remaineder is oil... find out how many mg/ml you want in your mixture, and how many grams you will put in it; then mix it together with the above percentages

Number 5

Awards
thanks for the reply. just so i'm clear, i can dump all the stuff into a contair, shake and then inject? sounds almost too easy...

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Allow me to elaborate...mix, shake, sterilize, THEN inject.

CHemo

PLer

Awards
Chemo,
Maybe you could write an article or something about this after you do all of your experiments. It would be really helpful.

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
Chemo,
Maybe you could write an article or something about this after you do all of your experiments. It would be really helpful.
Good idea, I'm definitely interested in this. Could help alot of guys from screwing up.

SteveDFW

Awards
Just a little warning. Animal used Kilosports 4AD cyp and got a bad case of the "flu". He believes it came from the low purity (93%).

Has anyone else done the Kilosports 4AD cyp ?

SteveDFW

Awards
Well, has anyone tried injecting the kilosport 4AD Cyp yet?

wardog

Awards
  • Established
until they can give better than 93% purity, I am not shooting the stuff..lol!

Number 5

Awards
i talked w/ martin today and he said it's probably 93% pure. he said they couldn't lab test for exact results b/c there's no standard for it. however, he said it's easy to purify & suggested i look that up.

so, anyone know how to purify this ****?

RVEXLER

Awards
4-ad cypionate injectable - my experience

1) It is 93% pure. The other impurities per BDC are probably testosterone and boldenone.

2) I made 10 grams into a 40ml @250mg/ml injectable last monday. Since then I have done 3 injections of 2cc (500 mg). The injections are painless.

3) Too early to tell as far as results (probably 2 weeks before I notice a really big difference).

4) No side effects.

Last edited:

RVEXLER

Awards
i talked w/ martin today and he said it's probably 93% pure. he said they couldn't lab test for exact results b/c there's no standard for it. however, he said it's easy to purify & suggested i look that up.

so, anyone know how to purify this ****?

I received the lab assay report. They did test it and it was 93% 4-ad cypionate.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
Re: 4-ad cypionate injectable - my experience

1) It is 93% pure. The other impurities per BDC are probably testosterone and boldenone.

2) I made 10 grams into a 40ml @250mg/ml injectable last monday. Since then I have done 5 injections of 2cc (500 mg). The injections are painless.

3) Too early to tell as far as results (probably 2 weeks before I notice a really big difference).

4) No side effects.
how often r u injecting?eod,ed etc?

keep this up there i wanna see how this goes

RVEXLER

Awards
My bad, its been only 3 injections of 4-ad (two last week and one today). I'm doing twice weekly injections at 2cc per injection for a total of 1 gram of 4-ad per week.

SteveDFW

Awards
It will be interesting to see how 1,000mg a week injected works compared to 1,000mg a day transdermal.

Please keep us posted.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
how bout someone sell me some 4-ad cyp where i don't need to purchase 25g of the stuff? all i need is 5g

syko

Awards
yeah me too bean cept i need mine pre made......

peace.

RVEXLER

Awards
yeah me too bean cept i need mine pre made......

peace.
Don't know about your budgets, but you can make an excellent 10 week cycle (1 gram of 4-AD per week for 10 weeks with the required needles) for less than $100. Here's how you do it:

1) Order the 4 gram Fina kit from researchkits.com. Specify 1.5" 25 gauge needles. The cost is about $30, on sale it goes for $25. For that amount you get the sterile oil, the whatman filter, the benzyl alcohol, the sterile container, 2 18 gauge needles, 1-10cc syringe and 1-5cc syringe.

2) Order 10 grams of 4-ad cypionate for $40 from kilosports.

3) Skip the benzyl benzoate (if you are that cheap) or order it from researchkits.com or someone else for $20 or way less).

Total cost (and you can by separate and save even more) $90 - $100.

Here is how you make it:

1) extract 2cc from the container with the clear fluid (that's the benzyl alcohol) into the 5cc syringe. Save the rest or throw it away. Empty that container and dry. Extract 2 more cc from the BB container into the same syringe.

2) Using the 10 cc syringe, fill the container which held the BA with 40 cc of clean water. Mark a line at the top of the water. Pour out the water and dry the container.

3) Pour the entire 10 grams of 4-AD cypionate into the old BA container.

4) Squirt the entire contents of the 5cc syringe into the old BA container.

5) Pour sterile oil from the other container into the old BA container until it reaches the line you drew. You know have 40 ml of solution. It will be very milky.

6) Screw cap back on the container and shake well. Place in center of pot of water. Remove cap. Bring water to a boil while gently swirling container until solution turns almost clear. At this point, all the 4-AD cyp crystals have melted and are in the solution. Allow to cool slightly.

7) Remove aluminum top from sterile container. Place sterile 18 gauge needle into rubber top. Place 22 gauge needle in side for venting. Sterility is critical at this point. Do no handle tips of anything. Use alcohol wipes liberally.

8) Remove whatman filter from plastic. Only touch sides. Place bottom onto 18 gauge needle sticking out from sterile container.

9) Using 10 cc syringe, draw up 4-AD fluid (it will start to turn milky white again as it cools, don't worry) and place syringe top onto top of whatman filter. Press gently and firmly until all contents have been filtered. It will take 4 times (10cc per time) or about 10 minutes to filter it all.

Baking for further sterility is not necessary. You now have 40 ml of 4-AD cypionate at 250 mg/ml. At 2 shots per week of 2cc per shot, you will be using 1 gram per week. You get 20 pins with the kit, 2 pins a week = 10 weeks. Use the 18 gauge needle (cleaning carefully with alcohol swipes each time) to draw out the fluid (it will be somewhat thick and milky white, kinda like semen) and use the 25 gauge needle to inject. The injections are painless and no residual pain later.

If you are sensitive at all to gyno (personally, I get tender nipples just from saying "testosterone") then make sure you have some nolvadex on hand to use at 10-20 mg a day. You will also get major natural test suppression, so plan on clomid or nolva or hcg or 6-oxo for post cycle recovery.

BTW, with just a little more benzyl alcohol (the 2cc's you used to make your 4-ad) another sterile container of the same size you used for the 4-ad (about $3.50 more) and some fina pellets, you can also make a bunch of fina to combine with your 4-AD cypionate for a very potent cycle.

Judo Tom

Awards
great post bro thanks

thats some good info

oh btw is there anything else you need to order if you get the 4g kit from research kits.. anything at all thanks

Last edited:

RVEXLER

Awards
great post bro thanks

thats some good info

oh btw is there anything else you need to order if you get the 4g kit from research kits.. anything at all thanks
The only thing missing is the Benzyl benzoate. You can get by without it by upping the BA from 2cc to 4cc (10% BA).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
TESTP89 Anabolics 38
Anabolics 53
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 5