I want to pin.

michael75

michael75

Awards
Ok i`ve been using DS/PH products for some time now and now want to make the jump into the world of the pin,it`s something i have been contemplating for for a long time.

I`m thinking of keeping it real simple like using 500mg Test E a week for 10 weeks,Tamoxifen for PCT and an AI to use throughout.This is my first time so i need all the advice i can get.

Thanks guys.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No kickstart with PH/DS you've tried in the past?

michael75

michael75

Awards
I might use a kickstart,but not decided yet.I have used Dbol,sd,pp,hdrol,1-ad plus AMS 1-ad,4-ad,decavol,dienedrone and LG Methyl-1-d and havoc...I think i may have used a few more but can`t remember at the moment.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might use a kickstart,but not decided yet.I have used Dbol,sd,pp,hdrol,1-ad plus AMS 1-ad,4-ad,decavol,dienedrone and LG Methyl-1-d and havoc...I think i may have used a few more but can`t remember at the moment.
With all that under your belt you might be disappointed by a test only cycle. I would definitely use on of those. I personally would go with SD. Dbol too much water weight. And others are weaker. SD is perfect. IMO.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I agree you may be a little disappointed... Never run a pin cycle but with all those compounds youve run you may be used to explosive gains. I'd run the SD at 10/10/20/20 during the first 4 weeks, and also extend the cycle to 12 weeks, takes a few weeks for the test to kick it

if you want a faster hitting test, pin test p first two weeks of the 10 weeker and that will get your cycle going a bit.

there are others who may be able to give you better input, but i personally think 10 weeks is selling yourself short a bit

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Stack with Trenbolone acetate, IMO.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
agreed to use sd or dbol for kickstart... may even want to end cycle with 4 weeks of something like epi

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
500mg test for 10 weeks is a good first cycle for someone who has never used before... however, you have a lot of orals under your belt so i do not consider you a beginner. I suggest 750mg test e for 10 weeks with dbol 30-40mg a day for the first 4-6 weeks.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
not for a beginner with injections no way....
Im not approving it but tren ace isnt bad at all, at least for me. just some night sweats they suck but fck it.

just do 12-16 weeks test 500mgs n some type of oral in the beginning

pct w/ ur nolva
40/20/20/10

id pick up an AI as well, adex / arom

pretty simple ;)

michael75

michael75

Awards
Wow excellent feedback,thanks guys.I think i will opt for the SD kickstart as when i used the dbol as a front loader to a 1-AD cycle i found it really wet,too wet.

Weather to run the test e at 500mg a week for ten or 750mg for ten i don`t know...Or do i pin 500mg for 12??? Decisions,decisions lol.

Definitley will get an AI to run throughout as i tend to gain fat and water quite easily,my estrogen levels tend to sky rocket when using,plus i`m 35 so more estrogen is floating about.

My supplier has AI`s but they are too expensive,would a OTC AI be any good? E.g Formex? I will run Tamoxifen for PCT 10 days after my last pin at the doses suggested above.

I got to keep the prices down as much as possible,this is an expensive hobby.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Tren is perfect for beginners,it introduces them to all angles of aas :)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the title of this thread. Cause that is what's runnin through my mind lately. I'm sick of little 4 week oral cycles, ready to pin forsure. lol.

anyways, from the research i've done,
12-15 weeks of Test E @ 500mg kickstarted with an oral(SD/Dbol) sounds about good. do it up brudda.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
500 to weak do like650 or 700 my first was 750 i believe

michael75

michael75

Awards
I might even go lower with the test,like 300mg a week and introduce 200mg of equipoise to dry it out a bit,i prefer the look rather than be bloated out.There are so many variations on what to do.

My aim is to gain strength,put on a reasonable amount of mass but to keep it dryish...It`s like being a friggin chef,if i add a little of this to compliment that then i will have a superb result.I will find what works best :veryhappy: for me!

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
I'd run any enanthate ester min 12 weeks... so i'd say test e 500 1-12, SD 1-3, and then i personally love x-tren so i'd throw that somewhere in the back end somewhere, maybe 7-12, and then maybe some epi the last 4 weeks 9-12. that's a nice, heavy cycle :)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I might even go lower with the test,like 300mg a week and introduce 200mg of equipoise stay leaner,i prefer the look rather than be bloated out.There are so many variations on what to do.

My aim is to gain strength,put on a reasonable amount of mass but to keep very lean...It`s like being a friggin chef,if i add a little of this to compliment that then i will have a superb result.I will find what works best :veryhappy: for me!
edited it for u

ive never EVER hear the words "EQ" and "dry out" in the same sentence...

plus that dose is WAY too low to get anything beneficial out of it....400mg/week absolute minimum

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Well i have headed eq increase vascularity