turinabol lv on the way!

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
hey fellas, my turinabol lv is on the way and I can say I cant wait to start it. I havent done a cycle in about 2 yrs so I am ready as hell. I had surgery months ago and the doc gave me the go ahead to start liftin again(no max) and I cant wait. I lost alot of size since being off and its time to get some back. So I figured I would ease into it slowly again with tbol.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
makes more sense to lift naturally a couple months to get back in the swing of things first but whatever

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
sorry I guess I should of been more specific, surgery was 7 months ago and I have been liftin safely for at least 2 months now. So what I meant was ready to start tbol not start liftin, you know when your body is ready.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ah cool. yeah i figured you'd want to make some of the easy gains yourself and use the halodrol to push further where the gains dont come so easy

have fun bro

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
ah cool. yeah i figured you'd want to make some of the easy gains yourself and use the halodrol to push further where the gains dont come so easy

have fun bro
yea i have gained some of it back due to muscle memory, but i can tell with my body and experience the time is right for a tbol cycle. been planning this for months to prepare for this and cant wait.

btw is that you in the avatar, if so your jacked man nice job

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
What dosing schedule are you planning?

Going to Log it?
nothing set in stone yet but i was leaning toward 30/40/50/50, maybee do weeks 5 and 6 i will see how i am feeling. of coarse the dosage could change during cycle, just have to see how my body is reacting and how i feel.

I might put up a log, havent thought about it yet, i will post if i do.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are definitely going to want to hit up weeks 5 and 6.

Also as for your dosing, what made you decide on that?

You might want to consider upping the dosage a bit as well. For example, if you look at our guide to the Turinabol-LV stack, it recommends running Turinabol at 45/45/45/45/45/45. Even from there some people go higher. I would take a look around at different logs and decide from there.

S

suresha

Awards
  • Established
HereToStudy, hit the nail on the head 21, i would start at 45mgs as its states on PP's site, 30mgs aint going to do much, so it'll be like a waste IMO. i did the same thing and started at 30mgs and nothing, and once i up'd it to 45mgs. it was on and poppin, but the choice is yours, Enjoy brotha, PP rocks!!!!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man yall making it look like I did crazy high doses with this stuff. Best of luck man I loved my Turinabol LV cycle. It was great for strength.

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
like i said it wasnt set in stone yet since i probably wont start till sunday. i was going off cycles i did in the past with similar products for those dosages. I had alot of sucess with easeing into it and then bumping midway through. but i did consider higher dosages in the mid to end of cycle, like i said its hard to set in stone since you have to go by what you feel and look like during cycle.

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
thanks for all the respones and opinions, really appreciated. i still have 4 days to tweak this cycle so i will be doing alot of pondering on the dosage. im just a little cautious about starting high and then getting halfway through and not being able to finish cause of the sides. i remember doin a cycle of pplex years ago and not being able to finish the cycle cause i started the dosage to high. even with all the other supps i did with the cycle still had to stop, but thats just me and my body.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man yall making it look like I did crazy high doses with this stuff. Best of luck man I loved my Turinabol LV cycle. It was great for strength.
Haha, Im not trying to show that. Personally I am thinking 90 all the way through. What did you run?

thanks for all the respones and opinions, really appreciated. i still have 4 days to tweak this cycle so i will be doing alot of pondering on the dosage. im just a little cautious about starting high and then getting halfway through and not being able to finish cause of the sides. i remember doin a cycle of pplex years ago and not being able to finish the cycle cause i started the dosage to high. even with all the other supps i did with the cycle still had to stop, but thats just me and my body.
I agree that if you want to play it safe, you should gradually increase dosage, but 45 is the recommended starting point. Also Hdrol (Turinabol-LV) is pretty easy on sides. PPlex would have alot more sides in comparison.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran 60 then upped it to 90 and at the end I was running 75 to make it last a bit longer.

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
I ran 60 then upped it to 90 and at the end I was running 75 to make it last a bit longer.
wow that was higher than i thought. did you have any noticeable sides when you were at your highest dosage.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow that was higher than i thought. did you have any noticeable sides when you were at your highest dosage.
No not really. Felt good libido was solid throughout and no shin or back pumps. Had a few headaches but it was during the changing of the seasons.

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
No not really. Felt good libido was solid throughout and no shin or back pumps. Had a few headaches but it was during the changing of the seasons.
thats good to know. thats one reason why i went with tbol vs. sdrol, seems tbol is a little milder and you can take a higher dosage with good results

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya another thing u have to keep in mind is Im a pretty thick guy at 5'7"ish and 230 pounds.

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
well got my tbol today and cant wait till sunday to start. I was thinking of going 45/60/60/75/75/60 so far. what i dont get is on the bottle it says the rec. dosage is 1-2ml twice daily. if you took 2ml twice a day your looking at 120mg, seems like alot in a day.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
well dude... halodrol is way weak on some people... my buddy was using 120mg of turinabol and making 0 gains... fortunately PP are great guys and he got store credit.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are definitely going to want to hit up weeks 5 and 6.

Also as for your dosing, what made you decide on that?

You might want to consider upping the dosage a bit as well. For example, if you look at our guide to the Turinabol-LV stack, it recommends running Turinabol at 45/45/45/45/45/45. Even from there some people go higher. I would take a look around at different logs and decide from there.
hmm. HTS i was aware that the way pp has it listed on the turinabol muscle stack was take 1.5ml twice daily(90mg). all the way through. maybe i read it wrong.

either way i ran it 90/90/90/90/90/120.

got nothing outta it period. not saying turinabol lv is bunk or anything, i guess hd is just too weak for me.

pp is got great products, and they're customer service is great. they gave me store credit, which was very appreciated.

anyways i would say at least start at 60 and run it 90 throughout. thats just my opinion. hd is pretty weak to be only dosing it at 45mg.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well dude... halodrol is way weak on some people... my buddy was using 120mg of turinabol and making 0 gains... fortunately PP are great guys and he got store credit.
Sorry to hear that your friend didn't have much success with our Turinabol-LV. Customer service is very important to us, so at times when things don't work out for whatever reason, we do what we can to make it right.

Hopefully he gets around to trying some of our other products in the near future.

-John

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
shoot maybe i should think about upping my dosages. from what i have seen in forums and from what everyone is saying that the one thing i notice is that everyone os running it high, 90's. hmmm still have a few days to figure it out. thanks for all of your responses and opinions guys.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
shoot maybe i should think about upping my dosages. from what i have seen in forums and from what everyone is saying that the one thing i notice is that everyone os running it high, 90's. hmmm still have a few days to figure it out. thanks for all of your responses and opinions guys.
ALWAYS start low and adjust as needbe over the course of the cycle. I've read plenty of reviews with our Turinabol-LV where guys were seeing good results at 60mg/day. While 90mg/day seems to be the sweet spot for most, it's always advised to start low and titrate your dosing (especially when it's a new compound to your body). This allows for a more gradual and smooth transition while significantly limiting side effects.

If you have any questions about how to set up your cycle, or just in general, please let me or one of the reps know.

-John

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
ALWAYS start low and adjust as needbe over the course of the cycle. I've read plenty of reviews with our Turinabol-LV where guys were seeing good results at 60mg/day. While 90mg/day seems to be the sweet spot for most, it's always advised to start low and titrate your dosing (especially when it's a new compound to your body). This allows for a more gradual and smooth transition while significantly limiting side effects.

If you have any questions about how to set up your cycle, or just in general, please let me or one of the reps know.

-John
thanks for the response. yea in a earlier post i mentioned running 45/60/60/75/75/60. in the past i have always started slow and ramped up and good success with it. but probably 75 percent of the time what you plan on running doesnt happen because you change as you go. i might jump up to 90 in the middle but we'll see how it goes. thanks for responding.

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
well started the cycle today, 60mg all week, lets see how it goes.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well started the cycle today, 60mg all week, lets see how it goes.
Hey man, you should start a log. Starting a log allows for a gret cycle for multiple reasons:

1. You can ask questions as they appear along the way
2. You can benefit those who might want to try Turinabol-LV by giving them an idea of what to expect
3. It will make sure that you stick to your schedule, as you will have people watching you and your progress.
4. Its Fun :D

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
Hey man, you should start a log. Starting a log allows for a gret cycle for multiple reasons:

1. You can ask questions as they appear along the way
2. You can benefit those who might want to try Turinabol-LV by giving them an idea of what to expect
3. It will make sure that you stick to your schedule, as you will have people watching you and your progress.
4. Its Fun :D
yea i plan to. i will start logging tomorrow, busy today, just enough time for liftin and my supps and on the go. so i will start it tomorrow, thanks for looking.

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
i started my log over at the cycle info section

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Anabolics 83
SBH Anabolics 9
klbsa Anabolics 7
Cobranipple Anabolics 17
warriorscode8 Cycle Logs 46