turinabol lv on the way! - AnabolicMinds.com

turinabol lv on the way!

  1. New Member
    21"GunSalute's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    296

    turinabol lv on the way!


    hey fellas, my turinabol lv is on the way and I can say I cant wait to start it. I havent done a cycle in about 2 yrs so I am ready as hell. I had surgery months ago and the doc gave me the go ahead to start liftin again(no max) and I cant wait. I lost alot of size since being off and its time to get some back. So I figured I would ease into it slowly again with tbol.

  2. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    5025

    makes more sense to lift naturally a couple months to get back in the swing of things first but whatever
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  3. New Member
    21"GunSalute's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    296

    sorry I guess I should of been more specific, surgery was 7 months ago and I have been liftin safely for at least 2 months now. So what I meant was ready to start tbol not start liftin, you know when your body is ready.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    5025

    ah cool. yeah i figured you'd want to make some of the easy gains yourself and use the halodrol to push further where the gains dont come so easy

    have fun bro
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  5. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    235093

    What dosing schedule are you planning?

    Going to Log it?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  6. New Member
    21"GunSalute's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    296

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    ah cool. yeah i figured you'd want to make some of the easy gains yourself and use the halodrol to push further where the gains dont come so easy

    have fun bro
    yea i have gained some of it back due to muscle memory, but i can tell with my body and experience the time is right for a tbol cycle. been planning this for months to prepare for this and cant wait.

    btw is that you in the avatar, if so your jacked man nice job
  7. New Member
    21"GunSalute's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    296

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    What dosing schedule are you planning?

    Going to Log it?
    nothing set in stone yet but i was leaning toward 30/40/50/50, maybee do weeks 5 and 6 i will see how i am feeling. of coarse the dosage could change during cycle, just have to see how my body is reacting and how i feel.

    I might put up a log, havent thought about it yet, i will post if i do.
  8. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    235093

    You are definitely going to want to hit up weeks 5 and 6.

    Also as for your dosing, what made you decide on that?

    You might want to consider upping the dosage a bit as well. For example, if you look at our guide to the Turinabol-LV stack, it recommends running Turinabol at 45/45/45/45/45/45. Even from there some people go higher. I would take a look around at different logs and decide from there.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  9. Senior Member
    suresha's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,085
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    HereToStudy, hit the nail on the head 21, i would start at 45mgs as its states on PP's site, 30mgs aint going to do much, so it'll be like a waste IMO. i did the same thing and started at 30mgs and nothing, and once i up'd it to 45mgs. it was on and poppin, but the choice is yours, Enjoy brotha, PP rocks!!!!!!
  10. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    629264

    Man yall making it look like I did crazy high doses with this stuff. Best of luck man I loved my Turinabol LV cycle. It was great for strength.
  11. New Member
    21"GunSalute's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    296

    like i said it wasnt set in stone yet since i probably wont start till sunday. i was going off cycles i did in the past with similar products for those dosages. I had alot of sucess with easeing into it and then bumping midway through. but i did consider higher dosages in the mid to end of cycle, like i said its hard to set in stone since you have to go by what you feel and look like during cycle.
  12. New Member
    21"GunSalute's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    296

    thanks for all the respones and opinions, really appreciated. i still have 4 days to tweak this cycle so i will be doing alot of pondering on the dosage. im just a little cautious about starting high and then getting halfway through and not being able to finish cause of the sides. i remember doin a cycle of pplex years ago and not being able to finish the cycle cause i started the dosage to high. even with all the other supps i did with the cycle still had to stop, but thats just me and my body.
  13. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    235093

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Man yall making it look like I did crazy high doses with this stuff. Best of luck man I loved my Turinabol LV cycle. It was great for strength.
    Haha, Im not trying to show that. Personally I am thinking 90 all the way through. What did you run?

    Quote Originally Posted by 21"GunSalute View Post
    thanks for all the respones and opinions, really appreciated. i still have 4 days to tweak this cycle so i will be doing alot of pondering on the dosage. im just a little cautious about starting high and then getting halfway through and not being able to finish cause of the sides. i remember doin a cycle of pplex years ago and not being able to finish the cycle cause i started the dosage to high. even with all the other supps i did with the cycle still had to stop, but thats just me and my body.
    I agree that if you want to play it safe, you should gradually increase dosage, but 45 is the recommended starting point. Also Hdrol (Turinabol-LV) is pretty easy on sides. PPlex would have alot more sides in comparison.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  14. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    629264

    I ran 60 then upped it to 90 and at the end I was running 75 to make it last a bit longer.
  15. New Member
    21"GunSalute's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    296

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I ran 60 then upped it to 90 and at the end I was running 75 to make it last a bit longer.
    wow that was higher than i thought. did you have any noticeable sides when you were at your highest dosage.
  16. Board Sponsor
    WIULifter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    371
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    254

    I cant wait to use my bottles
  17. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    629264

    Quote Originally Posted by 21"GunSalute View Post
    wow that was higher than i thought. did you have any noticeable sides when you were at your highest dosage.
    No not really. Felt good libido was solid throughout and no shin or back pumps. Had a few headaches but it was during the changing of the seasons.
  18. New Member
    21"GunSalute's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    296

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    No not really. Felt good libido was solid throughout and no shin or back pumps. Had a few headaches but it was during the changing of the seasons.
    thats good to know. thats one reason why i went with tbol vs. sdrol, seems tbol is a little milder and you can take a higher dosage with good results
  19. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    629264

    Ya another thing u have to keep in mind is Im a pretty thick guy at 5'7"ish and 230 pounds.
  20. New Member
    21"GunSalute's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    296

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Ya another thing u have to keep in mind is Im a pretty thick guy at 5'7"ish and 230 pounds.
    yea true, im 5'11 so a tad taller
  21. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    235093

    Quote Originally Posted by 21"GunSalute View Post
    yea true, im 5'11 so a tad taller
    I might have missed it but what do you weigh?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  22. New Member
    21"GunSalute's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    296

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I might have missed it but what do you weigh?
    sorry didnt put that. I currently weigh 220, but before my surgery i was up to 240 and happy,sucks.
  23. New Member
    21"GunSalute's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    296

    well got my tbol today and cant wait till sunday to start. I was thinking of going 45/60/60/75/75/60 so far. what i dont get is on the bottle it says the rec. dosage is 1-2ml twice daily. if you took 2ml twice a day your looking at 120mg, seems like alot in a day.
  24. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    5025

    well dude... halodrol is way weak on some people... my buddy was using 120mg of turinabol and making 0 gains... fortunately PP are great guys and he got store credit.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  25. Professional Member
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,086
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    5373

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    You are definitely going to want to hit up weeks 5 and 6.

    Also as for your dosing, what made you decide on that?

    You might want to consider upping the dosage a bit as well. For example, if you look at our guide to the Turinabol-LV stack, it recommends running Turinabol at 45/45/45/45/45/45. Even from there some people go higher. I would take a look around at different logs and decide from there.
    hmm. HTS i was aware that the way pp has it listed on the turinabol muscle stack was take 1.5ml twice daily(90mg). all the way through. maybe i read it wrong.

    either way i ran it 90/90/90/90/90/120.

    got nothing outta it period. not saying turinabol lv is bunk or anything, i guess hd is just too weak for me.

    pp is got great products, and they're customer service is great. they gave me store credit, which was very appreciated.

    anyways i would say at least start at 60 and run it 90 throughout. thats just my opinion. hd is pretty weak to be only dosing it at 45mg.
  26. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    57338

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    well dude... halodrol is way weak on some people... my buddy was using 120mg of turinabol and making 0 gains... fortunately PP are great guys and he got store credit.
    Sorry to hear that your friend didn't have much success with our Turinabol-LV. Customer service is very important to us, so at times when things don't work out for whatever reason, we do what we can to make it right.

    Hopefully he gets around to trying some of our other products in the near future.


    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  27. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    5553

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    makes more sense to lift naturally a couple months to get back in the swing of things first but whatever
    lol
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  28. New Member
    21"GunSalute's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    296

    shoot maybe i should think about upping my dosages. from what i have seen in forums and from what everyone is saying that the one thing i notice is that everyone os running it high, 90's. hmmm still have a few days to figure it out. thanks for all of your responses and opinions guys.
  29. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    57338

    Quote Originally Posted by 21"GunSalute View Post
    shoot maybe i should think about upping my dosages. from what i have seen in forums and from what everyone is saying that the one thing i notice is that everyone os running it high, 90's. hmmm still have a few days to figure it out. thanks for all of your responses and opinions guys.
    ALWAYS start low and adjust as needbe over the course of the cycle. I've read plenty of reviews with our Turinabol-LV where guys were seeing good results at 60mg/day. While 90mg/day seems to be the sweet spot for most, it's always advised to start low and titrate your dosing (especially when it's a new compound to your body). This allows for a more gradual and smooth transition while significantly limiting side effects.

    If you have any questions about how to set up your cycle, or just in general, please let me or one of the reps know.


    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  30. New Member
    21"GunSalute's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    296

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    ALWAYS start low and adjust as needbe over the course of the cycle. I've read plenty of reviews with our Turinabol-LV where guys were seeing good results at 60mg/day. While 90mg/day seems to be the sweet spot for most, it's always advised to start low and titrate your dosing (especially when it's a new compound to your body). This allows for a more gradual and smooth transition while significantly limiting side effects.

    If you have any questions about how to set up your cycle, or just in general, please let me or one of the reps know.


    -John
    thanks for the response. yea in a earlier post i mentioned running 45/60/60/75/75/60. in the past i have always started slow and ramped up and good success with it. but probably 75 percent of the time what you plan on running doesnt happen because you change as you go. i might jump up to 90 in the middle but we'll see how it goes. thanks for responding.
  31. Banned
    felost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    335
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    makes more sense to lift naturally a couple months to get back in the swing of things first but whatever
    Exactly !
  32. New Member
    21"GunSalute's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    296

    Quote Originally Posted by felost View Post
    Exactly !
    look at the third post
  33. New Member
    21"GunSalute's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    296

    well started the cycle today, 60mg all week, lets see how it goes.
  34. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    235093

    Quote Originally Posted by 21"GunSalute View Post
    well started the cycle today, 60mg all week, lets see how it goes.
    Hey man, you should start a log. Starting a log allows for a gret cycle for multiple reasons:

    1. You can ask questions as they appear along the way
    2. You can benefit those who might want to try Turinabol-LV by giving them an idea of what to expect
    3. It will make sure that you stick to your schedule, as you will have people watching you and your progress.
    4. Its Fun
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  35. New Member
    21"GunSalute's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    296

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Hey man, you should start a log. Starting a log allows for a gret cycle for multiple reasons:

    1. You can ask questions as they appear along the way
    2. You can benefit those who might want to try Turinabol-LV by giving them an idea of what to expect
    3. It will make sure that you stick to your schedule, as you will have people watching you and your progress.
    4. Its Fun
    yea i plan to. i will start logging tomorrow, busy today, just enough time for liftin and my supps and on the go. so i will start it tomorrow, thanks for looking.
  36. New Member
    21"GunSalute's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    296

    i started my log over at the cycle info section
  37. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    235093

    Sweet, Im in, ill add a link here for those following:
    21"GunSalute's turinabol lv log
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TURINABOL-LV is Here!
    By Trauma1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 01:48 AM
  2. Turinabol
    By Wandy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 09:20 PM
  3. Turinabol LV
    By taze13 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 03:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in