Gyno on 4th week of Hdrol! Please help!!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Help!!

Yesterday i took off my top and looked at my left nipple then BAMB! I have a lump undeer it (size of a pebble) and it is inflammed and puffy. Looks gross!

I am on my first PH/DS run and i am on 50/50/75/75/75/75. I am on my 4th week, how can this happen I thought Hdrol doesnt really aromitise!

I have never had any puberty gyno before ever and have never had any problems with gyno before. I am 26 and have a clean diet.

What do i do?? Do i stop the hdrol and start my nolva 20/20/10/10 or finish the cycle and then do nolva for a proper PCT. Or should i go see a doctor? I haveno side effects what so ever apart from this coming out of no where i am not sure how long it has been there and i am a bit shocked actually

My mate was saying i can run a 10mg nolva a day for one week just to get rid of the estrogen build up becoz thats all he can point it down too becoz on hdrol it is EXTREMLEY rare!

Has anyone expereinced this? I need HELP! im freaking out lol

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Help!!

Yesterday i took off my top and looked at my left nipple then BAMB! I have a lump undeer it (size of a pebble) and it is inflammed and puffy. Looks gross!

I am on my first PH/DS run and i am on 50/50/75/75/75/75. I am on my 4th week, how can this happen I thought Hdrol doesnt really aromitise!

I have never had any puberty gyno before ever and have never had any problems with gyno before. I am 26 and have a clean diet.

What do i do?? Do i stop the hdrol and start my nolva 20/20/10/10 or finish the cycle and then do nolva for a proper PCT. Or should i go see a doctor? I haveno side effects what so ever apart from this coming out of no where i am not sure how long it has been there and i am a bit shocked actually

My mate was saying i can run a 10mg nolva a day for one week just to get rid of the estrogen build up becoz thats all he can point it down too becoz on hdrol it is EXTREMLEY rare!

Has anyone expereinced this? I need HELP! im freaking out lol
BUMP!!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It can happen with any hormonal product. Run you're nolva right away and start PCT. That's why it's always good to have an AI on hand in case of these emergencies. Get an AI while you're running nolva just incase. Letro or adex.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NOOOOOOOOOO do not use an ai with hdrol! It will absolutley DESTROY estrogen and some estrogen is GOOD! Dose ur nolva at 10 mgs for about 3-4 days- u can stay on the drol just incorperate nolva- it should kill it off

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
It can happen with any hormonal product. Run you're nolva right away and start PCT. That's why it's always good to have an AI on hand in case of these emergencies. Get an AI while you're running nolva just incase. Letro or adex.
I cant get an AI for a while now. How would i dose Letro with Nolva?

Is letro needed if i do Nolva right away?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
NOOOOOOOOOO do not use an ai with hdrol! It will absolutley DESTROY estrogen and some estrogen is GOOD! Dose ur nolva at 10 mgs for about 3-4 days- u can stay on the drol just incorperate nolva- it should kill it off
thats what i thought!! Letro is a very harsh compund too. I have plenty of Nolva on hand.

I need estrogen dont i?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NO letro is not needed nor recomended Dose ur nolva at 10-20 mgs for 3-4 days

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and yes you do need estrogen just the right amounts of estrogen and nolva will help with regulating the estrogen- it wont kill it like letro will but it will keep it from causing gyno and will kill the gyno u have now

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it can be used to get rid of gyno but not recomended on steroids like hdrol- hdrol does not aromatase but I dont know wtf ur getting gyno from- but if u have it u have it

Letro is usually used with armotasable steroids

Dude I am running m14add AND 1-ad stacked- both of which armotase and I will have nolva on hand to deal with it-

Find unrealmachine talk to him about ur situation b4 u do anything

but i can almost promise he will tell u to run nolvadex

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
it can be used to get rid of gyno but not recomended on steroids like hdrol- hdrol does not aromatase but I dont know wtf ur getting gyno from- but if u have it u have it

Letro is usually used with armotasable steroids

Dude I am running m14add AND 1-ad stacked- both of which armotase and I will have nolva on hand to deal with it-

Find unrealmachine talk to him about ur situation b4 u do anything

but i can almost promise he will tell u to run nolvadex
He is not online right now but will do,hopefully he will see this thread!

I am going to run nolva today and keep with my hdrol and see how i go

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
anyone else can chip in some advice?

Anyone think this is extremley rare on hdrol?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anyone else can chip in some advice?

Anyone think this is extremley rare on hdrol?
Ive seen plenty people get gyno on halodrol.

Run nolva 20mg until gyno is reduced and gone.

Yes, you can stay on cycle.

But.. If the gyno doesnt shrink or disappear with a week of nolva use, discontinue halodrol and head into PCT. Bump nolva to 40 for a few days and then coast at 20. If your gyno doesnt budge, your SERM is bunk or you dont really have gyno.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established

But.. If the gyno doesnt shrink or disappear with a week of nolva use, discontinue halodrol and head into PCT. Bump nolva to 40 for a few days and then coast at 20. If your gyno doesnt budge, your SERM is bunk or you dont really have gyno.
Wow. I thought it was rare. It all depends on the person i suppose.

I will run nolva for a week and see how it goes. My nipple looks gross!

This has stressed me out quite a bit :( I am scared and paranoid that ppl are gona look at my nipple at the gym!

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
By youve seen plenty of people you mean 1-2 with stories of others?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
By youve seen plenty of people you mean 1-2 with stories of others?
Just seen a few other threads pop up over a few years.. Sometimes it is delayed onset gyno, sometimes it is on cylce gyno.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Just seen a few other threads pop up over a few years.. Sometimes it is delayed onset gyno, sometimes it is on cylce gyno.
I have never had puberty gyno or any gyno in the past

This happened on 4th week...out of no where!! Unless i didnt notice it??

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gyno is reversable! run ur nolva and dont trip bro, I understand a lumpy nipple is embaressing but its better then not bieng able to get ur dik up or have no semen

So run ur nolva discontinue use after gyno goes away and continue with ur cycle then do a proper pct

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
gyno is reversable! run ur nolva and dont trip bro, I understand a lumpy nipple is embaressing but its better then not bieng able to get ur dik up or have no semen

So run ur nolva discontinue use after gyno goes away and continue with ur cycle then do a proper pct
Very true. Thank you so much.

How does this look for a week of nolva while on 75mg of hdrol?

Nolva in a week : 20/10/10/10/10/10/10

Hdrol over the rest 75mg a day. 2 inda morning and one later on

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

hmm I'd go with this^

gyno is very complicated but nolva should deal with it

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
hmm I'd go with this^

gyno is very complicated but nolva should deal with it
Should i get some letro aswell?

So 20mg of nolva a day for a week while on hdrol. Then i only have like 2 weeks left really before PCT anyways

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Should i get some letro aswell?

So 20mg of nolva a day for a week while on hdrol. Then i only have like 2 weeks left really before PCT anyways
Hmmm, use nolva 20mg per day until gyno is gone like I said. If you have enough nolva to run for the last 2 weeks and for PCT, then continue cycle and nolva. No letro now, the gyno you have is not permanent.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if nolva doesn't cut it, then I'd toss the cycle and start PCT... you really should not need letro.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
if nolva doesn't cut it, then I'd toss the cycle and start PCT... you really should not need letro.
Ok. I will keep you guys posted yeh...Does Nolva usually work for you guys?

I will dose the nolva 20mg a day, do i need to split the dosage up or take it at anytimes to not counteract with the hdrol?

Thanks for your help!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Ok. I will keep you guys posted yeh...Does Nolva usually work for you guys?

I will dose the nolva 20mg a day, do i need to split the dosage up or take it at anytimes to not counteract with the hdrol?

Thanks for your help!
I did some searching and i got nothing about dosage with Nolva and Hdrol dosage times.

Anyone?

dannyeff

Awards
see wen u mean a lumpy nipple. do u meen actual bumps on the nipple or do u mean a a lump under the nipple like pebbles??

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
see wen u mean a lumpy nipple. do u meen actual bumps on the nipple or do u mean a a lump under the nipple like pebbles??
I stated this already. It is a sore lump under my nipple. It is gyno..no doubt about it. Lucky i acted straight away!

I am on 20mg Nolva a day mid cycle.... Hopefully it dies down in 3 or 4 days or so. The more i read on other forums people are saying Nolva will NOT reverse Gyno or kill it....So i am worried but trying not to flip out lol

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else have any info on my case?

This thread could help out alot of people with gyno i think even though there are so many threads out there!

Any DS/PH or AAS can do it...people got to realise that

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
ummm dude... there is a thread on here called the 16 ways to battle gynocomastia...

and i am not one of those guys who advocates primordial products left and right, but i can say i believe absolutely what he says in that article. i ran the tren ph for 4 months along with SD thrown in there and got no gyno whatsoever, because i was rubbing test gel on my balls.

anyway, if you read the article, (i actually did this before the article was written just bc it made sense to me bc i knew DHT was an anti-gyno), that is the number one best way to prevent/interfere with gyno. the second is androhard.... basically what im saying is it sounds like your DHT to estro ratios are all out of whack, and i think that is what you need to look at first.

in fact, i am positive this is the case, because its really the only explanation as hdrol doesn't aromatize. but it still might be shutting ur natural test down so you've got a lot less DHT, an environment in which gyno thrives. unless you've got test gel, I would go ahead and spend the 60 bucs and get androhard and get some DHT in you, quick.

btw, i have no gyno whatsoever, and have run numerous compounds at high doseages which cause it.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I stated this already. It is a sore lump under my nipple. It is gyno..no doubt about it. Lucky i acted straight away!

I am on 20mg Nolva a day mid cycle.... Hopefully it dies down in 3 or 4 days or so. The more i read on other forums people are saying Nolva will NOT reverse Gyno or kill it....So i am worried but trying not to flip out lol
Lord Have Mercy

These people obviously do not know how a SERM works

SERM stands for Selective Estrogen Reuptake Modulater

Google it man- it works it is a medical drug with science behind it- not a cure all but by all means ur best bet at this time
Keep us posted

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Ummm... most people do. Only dumbasses that run cycles without doing any research find it to be a shocker.
I agree. I went into this cycle ready as i would ever be...

The only thing i didnt expect so much is gyno but i new that is a possibility with any hormonal thing.

Update: My 3rd day on Nolva and wow my lump has gone down over 50% at least!! My nips are still puffy but that is expected and it is still a bit tender and sore, BUT the lump IS reducing quite considerably! :)

Amazing...the only side effect i am getting now is a sore throat since i started the nolva but meh who cares iit is working like a treat!

Thanks so much guys! I will keep you posted when and IF it goes away and hopefully the last two weeks of my cycle (next week) will be good!

The advice on this thread has been optimal!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
ummm dude... there is a thread on here called the 16 ways to battle gynocomastia...

and i am not one of those guys who advocates primordial products left and right, but i can say i believe absolutely what he says in that article. i ran the tren ph for 4 months along with SD thrown in there and got no gyno whatsoever, because i was rubbing test gel on my balls.

anyway, if you read the article, (i actually did this before the article was written just bc it made sense to me bc i knew DHT was an anti-gyno), that is the number one best way to prevent/interfere with gyno. the second is androhard.... basically what im saying is it sounds like your DHT to estro ratios are all out of whack, and i think that is what you need to look at first.

in fact, i am positive this is the case, because its really the only explanation as hdrol doesn't aromatize. but it still might be shutting ur natural test down so you've got a lot less DHT, an environment in which gyno thrives. unless you've got test gel, I would go ahead and spend the 60 bucs and get androhard and get some DHT in you, quick.

btw, i have no gyno whatsoever, and have run numerous compounds at high doseages which cause it.
Tren for 4 months!!???ahh you got to be kidding me man...even if you rubbed gel on your balls or whatever that is not a good idea at all....

Just because you had no gyno from numerous compound at high dosages that is not showing much responsibilty for your body dude and it doesnt mean that i or someone else shld go do exactley that just

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, Just an update

Gyno has pretty much completley gone!! On my third day of Nolva and thelump is so tiny there is nothing there!!

My nipple is still a little bit puffy and sore SO i can going to keep running 20mgs of Nolva along side hdrol until it is completeley better.

THANK you so much guys, fantastic advice

AND this is something to read if any of you guys get a scare :)

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

Does anyone think i got gyno because of my dosing of hdrol?

50/50/75/75/75/75

Gyno kicked in mid week of 4th week on 75mgs

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
sweet! grats man. So glad to see its gone for you.

Yeah I had burning nipple from M-drol and nolva got rid of it in 2 days. But a burning nipple porbly isnt even gyno, but I ****in paniced man cus I dont have health insurance.

Hey if his gyno didnt go away.....would Health Insurance cover it?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
sweet! grats man. So glad to see its gone for you.

Yeah I had burning nipple from M-drol and nolva got rid of it in 2 days. But a burning nipple porbly isnt even gyno, but I ****in paniced man cus I dont have health insurance.

Hey if his gyno didnt go away.....would Health Insurance cover it?
Yeah, mine was a lump under my nipple. definitley gyno flare up.

Do you think it was because of my dosage? I know people dosing 100mg for the whole cycle

I dont think my health insurance would cover it

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, mine was a lump under my nipple. definitley gyno flare up.

Do you think it was because of my dosage? I know people dosing 100mg for the whole cycle

I dont think my health insurance would cover it
Anyone have any thoughts on my dosage?

Why do people dose it as high as 100mgs?

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Why wouldnt insurance cover it? Not life threatening?

Some people dose real high because they say h-drol doesnt work well for them. I was readinbg a log where some dude went up to 150mg and got nothing so figured it was bunk I guess. I wont go over 75 when I do it, I had every side in the book from m-drol lol.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Some people dose real high because they say h-drol doesnt work well for them. I was readinbg a log where some dude went up to 150mg and got nothing so figured it was bunk I guess. I wont go over 75 when I do it, I had every side in the book from m-drol lol.[/QUOTE]

Mdrol sides....expected yeah.

IMO 100mg would initiate sides definitley even if it was to finish off the cycle

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Is H-drol very suppressive at 75 for 6 weeks? Like nut shutdown?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
OP, how did everything turn out? Has gyno flare disappeared? Have you started your PCT yet?

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, what's your bf %?

Any alcohol on cycle? If so what?

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the others, stay on cycle just take Nolva, although I would probably run 60, 40, 20 for the first 3 days.

Start taking an AI a week before you discontinue Nolva in PCT and run/taper it for at least 4 weeks IMO.