- 05-25-2004, 03:56 PM
Apologies if this is already covered ground but I'm 4 days into my 4ad trans cycle (400mg per day) and today I've got a small lump above my right nipple.
I'm fairly sure it's gyno - my question is how much nolva should I take now to stop and reverse it.
Also would it be wise to continue my cycle? (obviously running nolva to prevent any further eruptions) and how much nolva should I use on cycle?
I'd love to finish this if I could - i had intended to include 2 weeks of M1t (10mg ed) after 2 weeks of frontloading with 4ad.
- 05-25-2004, 03:59 PM
SearchFor answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
Similar Forum Threads
- By snakebyte05 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2004, 08:35 PM
- By unikfreak in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-15-2004, 09:05 PM
- By Apsjeep in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2004, 09:44 PM
- By EatNphood in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-01-2004, 03:06 PM
- By Beta BBer in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 09-26-2003, 04:21 PM