m1t/nolva shelf life after 5 years?

jws8118

Awards
What's up folks. Haven't been on the board in a long while but I'm back for some help. I've got some m1t and nolva that are from 2005 and I'm wondering if it's safe to use them? I've read that the m1t can degrade after 2-3 years but I haven't found anywhere that said it's stricly unsafe.

Any input you can give me would be very much appreciated!

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
In last months muscle D magazine. They addressed expiration dates. The US established a two year limit on drugs and it seems that the supplement industry followed. In the UK it's five. But the truth is that it's all for liability anyway. A drug rep told me that outside of extreme heat, or sunlight, or humidity issues, there shouldn't be problems up to seven years. FYI.

jws8118

Awards
@Presa, Thx for the quick response. I'm starting a stack this week and I'll post back my results in a few weeks. Used M1t before with good results so if the stuff isn't degraded I should start to pack on the pounds pretty quick

:)

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro. I have heard about M1t but I got into the supplement game to late to have ever had a chance to try it. So far SD and tren work for me and next month I will try the anabolic extreme Phera I grabbed. Even though it's expired LOL!!! Peace....

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I am assuming the nolva you are speaking of are pill form from a pharmaceutical company, correct?