Whats your favorite AI?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need an AI that is good on the ol' sex drive. Letro Kills me. Formestane seems to keep me bangin. What do you guys like?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
LG's formadrol is great for the libido. Formestane has always been good for the libido with me. ATD kills my libido, 6-bromo is neither here nor there for my libido.

Do you need something as strong as letro, or does formestane cut it for you?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LG's formadrol is great for the libido. Formestane has always been good for the libido with me. ATD kills my libido, 6-bromo is neither here nor there for my libido.

Do you need something as strong as letro, or does formestane cut it for you?
Formestane will cut it. I can use letro by just using the very tip of the applicator. Formestane has been good so far. I was just wondering what everyone liked

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
adex is my new fav

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I used Formadex while megadosing Tren and developed a small breast lump for the first time. I switched to Ergo 6-OXO and the lump disappeared in three weeks. I have no idea WTF......

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i loose libido on most ai i have been having good luck with ax advanced pct (6 bromo)it's a little weak but no libido drop.i would not use it as a standolone pct it works nice with nolva.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Different AIs have different applications usually, I think the question would have to be rephrased into multiple ones... What is your favorite for on cycle support, what is your favorite to remove gyno inflamation, which to run solo, which to run post pct (for those who like that).

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
letrozole aka femara is the best. If you have 2.5mg tabs, you need to take that tiny thing and break it up with a sharp knife. Its very strong! during pct I take 1/4th every third day. All of my estrogen sites tighten quickly. (water loss)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
letrozole aka femara is the best. If you have 2.5mg tabs, you need to take that tiny thing and break it up with a sharp knife. Its very strong! during pct I take 1/4th every third day. All of my estrogen sites tighten quickly. (water loss)
Letro is too strong for most people 90% of the time.