Classifieds on other boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
Some of the other sites I frequent have open classified areas where sources post pricing and availability of their gear.
How and the hell do those guys keep from getting popped?
Has anyone really ordered from someone like that and actually received their gear?

size

Awards
  • Established
Many of those sources are good sources, but they are taking on an added risk by being open.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
and many of those sources turn scammer, seen it happen all the time.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Some of the other sites I frequent have open classified areas where sources post pricing and availability of their gear.
How and the hell do those guys keep from getting popped?
Has anyone really ordered from someone like that and actually received their gear?
Are you talking about M***Rx? There are only a few in those classifieds that I trust. Seems like everybody turns to scamming eventually but what are you going to do, its all part of the game?

:(

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you talking about M***Rx? There are only a few in those classifieds that I trust. Seems like everybody turns to scamming eventually but what are you going to do, its all part of the game?

seems to me the same BIG scammer keeps scamming on M***....comes over, fronts some vets, fills a few orders, then does a sale and scams, process repeated over and over again.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
seems to me the same BIG scammer keeps scamming on M***....comes over, fronts some vets, fills a few orders, then does a sale and scams, process repeated over and over again.
Make's it real hard to part with your hard earned cash doesn't it. There are a couple that I get lists from, one UG and one mex vet source, who use the same sig on different boards so it makes you feel a little better about them. I have been looking into a couple of them that say they have no min for a first order, its easier to blow $60 on some prop that never shows up then $300 for a for a bunch of gear that never comes.

If I could get away with fina only cycles I would say screw the whole thing.

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards

Yup, that is the board I am talking about. Some of them seem like they have a pretty good rep from the mods.
One guy is offering "Test enanthate 350mg/ml $80 26ml - 28ml"
Heck I blow $80 a month on protein powder and creatine :D

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the heads up. I will check with the mods over there before I purchase anything.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up. I will check with the mods over there before I purchase anything.
There was an article in their classified yesterday or today (moves to fast to remember) but it was taking what the mods say with a grain of salt. The reason being a source will do good with a mod with fronts, good T/A and the like and then once they get a good rep they will just not deliver. I think the problem is also the reverse where a good source will front to get the business and then the dork who gets the stuff never pays. Some of those sources on there though have been around for quite a while, you just have to keep your whits about you.

Note: All this information is fictional and I have never used any of it. Don't ask me for sources.

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
Some of those sources on there though have been around for quite a while, you just have to keep your whits about you.

Note: All this information is fictional and I have never used any of it. Don't ask me for sources.
Yeah I was planning on poking around for a while before I decide to buy. I am not running another cycle until mid August so I got plenty of time to shop.
Might do like Johnblaz639 and Jminis recomend and just get the powders and brew my own. Hell I made TNE from Cynovex I should be able to make my own gear.

size

Awards
  • Established
Source to scammer is a repeating cycle. It is common and not particularly shocking. Just look at how often new sources appear on the scene just as others go bad.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
jeff-buy powders bro!
lol, all of the powder srcs that I have found come from that same site :). That is probably the only way I will ever be able to get same var in a cycle.

Do you guys worry about international for powders or do you like domestics?

unfknblvbl89

Board Supporter
Awards
Hell I'm glad this came up. I have been over at the above mentioned board reading the classifieds and wondering the same thing.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
That's the reason I like this board the best ( the only one I have bookmarked ). You can get some good info and there aren't any source pimpin their stuff to you.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol, all of the powder srcs that I have found come from that same site :). That is probably the only way I will ever be able to get same var in a cycle.

Do you guys worry about international for powders or do you like domestics?
either china or domestic. Obviously domestic will cost more, but it still wont compare to buying the actual stuff.

At like $1 per gram of test it's real practical!

you could run like a 8 week prop cutting cycle at 100mg ED for like $6, heh.

Last edited:

slewdem

Awards
dont mess with ********.. there are other boards out there..

i wont name them, but just look around..

there are a few sites that are a gold mine for legit sources.

EDIT- You cannot name source boards here

Last edited by a moderator:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Some of this discussion needs to be taken out of the limelight.. if you get my reasoning

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
Thats nuts to post as its illegal drug, people buy from them that way???? thats like me saying i got 5lb for bud just e-mail me and ill send you the stuff LOL LOL. Sound like BS BS

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
Thats nuts to post as its illegal drug, people buy from them that way???? thats like me saying i got 5lb for bud just e-mail me and ill send you the stuff LOL LOL. Sound like BS BS
you'd be surprised.. weed is so easy to find IRL why bother online.. but i've seen lists w/ people offering k, ecstasy, OC's.. stuff like that in bulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.