acne on test e already?!

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
im on my first inject cycle of test e at 500 a week (250 twice a week) and i took my second shot yesterday and tonight in the mirror i already noticed acne coming on my forehead and on my chest. I NEVER get acne, but i didn't think it would happen this fast?? ive taken sd and tren and i really only got mild acne, but towards the end of the cycle. anybody experience similar effects on test? and also, i know i should start seeing results in about 3-4 weeks, but what other things should i expect within the next couple of weeks?

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Probably coincidence. Its a decently slow process and then it can be overwhelming.

It increases the size of your sebum glands, which start producing more waste, which in turn becomes more acne as the likelihood of blocked pores increases.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Extremely soon.
I start getting mild backne around week 4 or 5...then it starts to kick hard week 7 and 8.
I'm not that acne prone so I don't really break out that bad, but 2 weeks is pretty quick.

Must just be the summer and sweat. Dont think its the test...especially E.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
i know i should start seeing results in about 3-4 weeks, but what other things should i expect within the next couple of weeks?
Other than feeling like a God...small balls.
Totally worth it.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
who knows. ive heard of a few good sides (libido, increased energy) when would that kick in ?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
who knows. ive heard of a few good sides (libido, increased energy) when would that kick in ?
Are you taking arimidex?
Or an on cycle AI?

Acne from the test-e shouldn't hit you 5 days in.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking arimidex?
Or an on cycle AI?

Acne from the test-e shouldn't hit you 5 days in.
na man i just have nolva on hand incase something bad happens. on tren i got 3 big ass pimples like within 4-5 days on starting and then it went away completly idk what the hell is goin on. if it gets worse i will def. pick up an AI

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Could be higher levels of estrogen now. Always good to run a low dose of adex throughout your cycle.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Could be higher levels of estrogen now. Always good to run a low dose of adex throughout your cycle.
i thought that too but i don't want to risk rebound gyno or holding back gains.. ill stay posted on here

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i thought that too but i don't want to risk rebound gyno or holding back gains.. ill stay posted on here
A dose of .25mg EOD will keep your estrogen in normal levels brah. Will not hinder gains or cause rebound gyno.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
and did it shrink u up that bad??
Nah, I'm just messing with you.
They do ascend though, then shrink about half the size.
Personally that's my worst case...

I wouldn't really worry about it. It's not as bad as non users make it out to be.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Nah, I'm just messing with you.
They do ascend though, then shrink about half the size.
Personally that's my worst case...

I wouldn't really worry about it. It's not as bad as non users make it out to be.
i hope i don't shrink up that bad. i took a real heavy prohormone cycle a while back (superdrol and phera stacked) and i shrunk up dirty, but recovered fully after about 3 months. imo test should be milder than that.