Best ph/ps stacks...

T

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to get some feedback on stacks everybody has tried how they worked, aswell as some ideas on good stacks for the future.

Don't be overly cautios, but if it could be dangerous then warn everbody first.

Also I'd like sledge and bobo and the like to please check out the suggestions and say if someone posts a dangerous or useless stack.

Methyls may be stacked but nothing too outlandish. Suggested dosages welcome, but should be adjusted according to the user ofcourse.

Don't bother posting pct, since the basic week1-2 40mg nolva ed, week 3-4 20mg nolva should usually suffice.

Here we go.

Cycle 1.(mass)
week 1-6 4AD+(4ad, m4ad, ht.)
week 1-2 m1T 10mg ed
week 5-6 mit 15mg ed

comments: I just finished this, picked up 30lbs!!! including going from 6 to 8%bf, so about 20 lb's of muscle and some water. Had minimal sides once the 4ad kicked in.) went from 200lbs to 230.

cycle 2 (cutting)

week 1-4 6mg m-dien ed
weeek 1-4 30mg m5aa on workout days only

cycle 3(mass,cutting hybrid)

week 1-6 m4ohn, 10mg ed
week 5-6 10mg m1t ed

Maybe week 3-6 1g 4AD ed orally. (should I or should I leave it?)

Let's get the party started:saw:

N

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Currently running...
1800mg/week of Pro-Sust
60mg m1,4add/ed

Like the classic dbol and test cycle

B

Bennett

Awards
4ad cyp 1500 mg ew
1-test cyp 700 ew
60mg m14ad ed
I,m gonna start this cycle in around 6 weeks.

T

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
sorry Jimmy, but what is pro sust?

one more I'd like to try:

week1-6 m4ohn 10mg ed
week 2-5 60-100 mg m1,4add

like a deca, d-bol cycle.

Note, I can't use 1-test sides are too bad to bare.

N

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Pro-Sust is Sldge's sterile 4-ad cyp/prop blend. Supersoldier has a log on it. Test levels are fcking amazing!!!

I too am not to big on the 1-t. I had nasty back pumps and lethargy while on 1-t, cant imagine M1T!! Again read Supersoldier's log, he talks about running the cyp with the M1T and having a complete abscence of sides.

T

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
This will sound weird and I found it weird too. I responed totally different to m1t compared to 1T.

1T gave me a serious skin condition. I'm not prone at all. Now I won't touch it with a barge pole!:eek:

m1t gave me a back pump and big bumps in the gym(nothing else when the 4 ad kicked in) , when I only stacked it with trans 4ad. I was very impressed, with both. :cool:

I was also taking a little oht and m4ad though, but very little.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Supplements 33
B Supplements 2
Studdscruggs Supplements 11
B Anabolics 17
L Anabolics 5