halovar and letro cycle

jpflake

Awards
im 25 yrs old 175lbs and 8%bf. Im planning on running halovar 50/75/75/75/75 also i have picked up a bottle of letro to run keep estrogen low and keep it from competing for andro receptors. also some left over sides from puberty. i plan on running it fairly low around .5 and not going over 1mg. (want to avoid sides from estro being to low)

Aso running: Animal flex(joint support), cycle support and fish oils-with clean diet

Pct: tamoxifen citrate-40/40/20/20/10- with reversterol and lean xtreme starting week three keeping all supports running throughout.

If anyone sees anything to tweek or has any knowledge about letro let me know bc this is my first rodeo with it. Feedback is appreciated.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
is it necessary to run the nolva for 5 weeks? i think 20/20/10/10 might be good for halovar. unless you need to run it like that for the letro or something.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you don't need letro for a halodrol cycle.
Think about it, halo will suppress your natural testosterone, so T levels low, less to aromatize into estrogen, less estrogen.

Letro will just take your low estrogen even lower and will do nothing good at all for you.

jpflake

Awards
I was under the impression that the rise in foreign test will also have an effect on estrogen levels. causing them to rise as well. although im not that worried about this compound aromatizing, im trying to use letro at a safe dose to deal with some left over rimnents from puberty in my chest while doing a recomp. Also ive been reading that this rise in estrogen will negate some of the wanted effects of the rise in testosterone by competing for the androgen receptors. Although i agree letro might be overkill for this application, im using it for the reasons i listed above.

Am i wrong? Im open to constructive critisism and debate. I just want to get this cycle right. Any other thoughts are appreciated

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
that's all operating under the huge misconception that halodrol is testosterone, which it isn't. It's structurally similar to test, but it's not the same, and it doesn't turn into estrogen the way testosterone does.

So there will be no rise in estrogen on your cycle.

As you get suppressed by the halodrol, testosterone levels will decrease, and since estrogen comes from testosterone, estrogen will decrease as well. Your estrogen will be low for this cycle, gyno will not be a problem, and adding letrozole will be overkill on the estrogen. There is a chance that you can lower estrogen too much, which can do many bad things 1) hurt gains 2) hurt libido 3) impair joints and immune system

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please do not run letro with halodrol unreal covered it 100 %

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no way man........

use letro just if you run a huge dosage of testosterone....

i already used h-drol.....ZERO side effects

jpflake

Awards
Thanks everyone for your insight, especially unreal for breaking it down. So i guess ill take the advice and save the letro for a stand alone cycle in the future.

I just have one more question and this relates to dosing the halovar: Im planning to take one in the morning followed by one 6-8 hours later before the gym and then when i bump up to 75mg, start taking two in the morning and one before the gym. I was just curious to know if i really needed to take it after the gym with a high gycemic meal as it states on the bottle.

Ive always thought that it was more beneficial to get that raise in test to get the most outta my workout. Just curious if there is any reasoning behind the directions on the bottle or if there just a general protocol?

Thanks again