Keep Gaining In PCT...

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.14%

Keep Gaining In PCT...

So i was thinking that most ppl hate PCT as they lose strength and mass...well has anyone thought of and/or added something like Animal M-Stak, or something similar that would keep gains comming and not mess with HPTA?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  221 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.82%

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGfilms View Post
    So i was thinking that most ppl hate PCT as they lose strength and mass...well has anyone thought of and/or added something like Animal M-Stak, or something similar that would keep gains comming and not mess with HPTA?
    pct for what type of steroid? prohormone cycles are short in comparison to the 12-14 weekers people use injectables for. so pct really isnt that bad and in comparison easier to maintain the gains. imo of course...

also, gains do continue in pct, be it weight or strength. Trick is getting your testosterone back up and running as quickly as possible.

I have never used m-stak so couldnt comment on it.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Throw as much supps into PCT as you like, if you can actually keep gaining, you're pretty lucky

I can't get gains going in PCT... i can't really get them going off-cycle period. Off cycle I just bust my ass to maintain.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.14%

Well thats why im saying add something like m-stak that should give you weight and strength gains that will continue in pct and let you hold onto your gains. I had a buddy who finished a SD cycle not to long ago and used m-stak during his pct and gained an extra 4 lbs, and another 15lbs on his bench.

BTW Primal, PH cycles are most of the time very hard to recover from, espically tings like tren and SD. I can vouch for that as i had a thread not to long ago with post bloodwork that showed the test levels of an 8 y.o boy. And that was with using a SERM (nolva)
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Well thats why im saying add something like m-stak that should give you weight and strength gains that will continue in pct and let you hold onto your gains. I had a buddy who finished a SD cycle not to long ago and used m-stak during his pct and gained an extra 4 lbs, and another 15lbs on his bench.

BTW Primal, PH cycles are most of the time very hard to recover from, espically tings like tren and SD. I can vouch for that as i had a thread not to long ago with post bloodwork that showed the test levels of an 8 y.o boy. And that was with using a SERM (nolva)
    you had the test levels of an 8 year old boy and you used a SERM? How long after ur pct did u get ur blood drawn? Was ur SERM in liquid research chem form or human grade RX form?

Because if ur test is the test of an 8 y.o. boy I would think the SERM was bunk

JMO
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.14%

Ugh, theres a thread of mine all about this.
    I used Research Nolva, it had to of been legit (reputiable site that many on here use, and it cleared up a little gyno i had)
    Also blood was drawn about a 1 1/2 weeks after last dose. Estradiol was also very low. In my log i posted the bloodwork.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.04%

How much was your friend benching at the start? If i were to keep all my strength gains now and then add 15 in PCT i'd be benching around 400. I don't think the M-stak is going to do that for me.

Coming off SD into other steroids I lose strength... nuff said.
    Mostly answered PM's
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I think the majority is getting your test up as quickly as possible not only that but maintaining your diet and maybe saturating your muscles full of creatine and psyching yourself out. you need to be in that same mindstate and lift like youre still on cycle all the way through PCT.

my first pct is coming up so everything ive said is purely speculation, but my first cycle is kickin ass and i hope to keep it that way throughout pct
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.14%

His bench started out at 235 and by the end of his cycle it was at 270. After PCT he hit 285.

So i was thinking about next PCT i might add M-Stak and something like Prime ontop of the clomid, etc.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.04%

yeah that makes more sense see... it's a lot easier to increase your bench max when it's low... i went from 230 max to 315 max in about 6 months of natty training when i was 19... After that point I hit a wall and i've been in the 300's for years... How much you keep form a cycle is going to be largely determined by how far from your genetic potential you are so if you have a lot of room to grow like that then really you don't even need to be cycling.

For everybody else like i said it's a mad struggle to hold onto them gains. I should give your buddy some credit though it's tough to make gains in PCT and he's lucky to hold onto so much from SD.

if you think the m-stak is going to help then go for it but i wouldn't expect miracles
    Mostly answered PM's
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.14%

Very True, i wont be expecting alot of gains, but if it helps keep all of my gains atleast...i think itll be a huge success. IMO deff worth a shot

Similar Forum Threads

1. 5/3/1 and not gaining!!!
    By chuebner in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-12-2009, 03:02 PM
  2. Need some help gaining
    By mightystump85 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 10:01 AM
  3. Gaining on PCT???
    By Muscle T in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11