What is DTH?

Zeill

Awards
I see a lot of people including it in their PCT, what does DTH stand for?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Diesel Test Hardcore?

Its a pretty decent test booster

Produced by

Get Diesel Nutrition, Chuck has a subforum on here.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see a lot of people including it in their PCT, what does DTH stand for?
The peoples champ of natural Testosterone support period. It's recieved well because it delivers what it's intended to do.

Without absurd claims, and BS product write-ups based on nothing more than purely subjective opinions aimed to confuse the media, through "creative marketing"...

The user feedback tells the real world story, not what a magazine ad claims.

pezdog1

Awards
I used DTH after an epi run and i didnt lose anything. Great product!!!!! need to get more but it is a pain to get supps in Iraq. the wait sucks.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The peoples champ of natural Testosterone support period. It's recieved well because it delivers what it's intended to do.

Without absurd claims, and BS product write-ups based on nothing more than purely subjective opinions aimed to confuse the media, through "creative marketing"...

yea its included in peoples elbow, and people eyebrow!

good product.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
yea its included in peoples elbow, and people eyebrow!

good product.
Jabroni's don't know about my DTH

If you smell what The Rock is cookin'

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aldross

Aldross

Awards
I used DTH after an epi run and i didnt lose anything. Great product!!!!! need to get more but it is a pain to get supps in Iraq. the wait sucks.
I'm in Iraq also and it only took 12 days to get here and Chucks order site will send it to your APO for FREE.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

DTH is the only natural product that actually gave me gains (I'm a hard gainer). It's a very good idea to add that into any PCT.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am sticking with straight RX clomid- A. I cant afford an otc dth product

B. I have read that natty t boosters only free up test they dont actually help with the restarting of the hpta......not sure if this is true or not but hell Im doing fine in my pct with clomid

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I loved the 3 kings stack previously. In my next pxt planning on DTP. :)

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i am sticking with straight RX clomid- A. I cant afford an otc dth product

B. I have read that natty t boosters only free up test they dont actually help with the restarting of the hpta......not sure if this is true or not but hell Im doing fine in my pct with clomid
Always take a serm that's basically a rule. I was just saying that adding in DTH will keep you gaining, and it's it the only natural supplement that has shown any effect of muscle growth for me.