-Growth/Prop/Primo-

batemantx

batemantx

Awards
considering a cycle with growth/test prop/primobolan. dosing it around 2-4iu growth/400mg per week prop/400mg per week primo. wanted some suggestions as to anything else i could throw in the mix that would work well/synergistically with what i have here, as i know certain compounds are very efficient at bringing out & pronouncing the effects of one another. likewise i know that primo needs to be used in "higher doses" to gain the benefit of this expensive piece of gear (dont want to waste my time obviously), ergo if my dosing should be increased/"tweaked" plz make ur suggestions as im all ears.

-cheers
:usa:

batemantx

batemantx

Awards
have been "outta tha loop" for a while, so im looking to "get back on it" w/ my usual meal program/cardio/lifting. goals therefore due to the injury are to drop significant BF, hardening, etc.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
well, you've got tren, winny, var, masteron. EQ maybe. take ur pick. I'm assuming you're fairly experienced so you already know what compounds your body does/doesn't respond to favorably.

batemantx

batemantx

Awards
well, you've got tren, winny, var, masteron. EQ maybe. take ur pick. I'm assuming you're fairly experienced so you already know what compounds your body does/doesn't respond to favorably.
word. someone suggested that pro-hormone "epistane," but im a fan at all of PH's, and think in somewhat counter-productive. was considering tossing in some winny at the end of this cycle- if not, i have yet to try masteron- thoughts?

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
I responded very well to epi the first time I ran it. And from what I know masteron is very low in sides similar to primo... I say go for it

batemantx

batemantx

Awards
gotcha. so basically ur saying either/or would work well with this cycle then?

also, elaborate on ur epistane experience, im curious.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
no you could do both with ur cycle. the either/or would be either epistane or winstrol. I wouldn't do both. Unless u were running a longer cycle of like 12-14 weeks and used the epi as a kickstart 1-4 and finished with the winny 10-14 or something like that. then u could do both.

there's no reason you couldn't throw in masteron as well, i guess.... Ive never run mast or primo so I can't say how well they stack but from what i understand it seems like most guys choose one or the other.... however like i said i have no exp with those compounds, so... take my opinion for what its worth.

if it were me, i would throw in tren. it stacks well with all the compounds ur running. however, i dont know if u've run tren or not... it is notorious for its long list of nasty sides so that might not be an option for you

as far as epi goes, my first round with (IBE's epistane), I noticed nice gains in mass (10 LBM i'd guess?? more than i was expecting), as well, as a much drier look due to lower estrogen. also, i still have all the mass I gained from that cycle. it gave me nice, dry LEAN gains. it'd be great for a cutting cycle. oh I also noticed significant gains in strength from it as well, I went up in every lift.

batemantx

batemantx

Awards
word. yeah its still up in the air, but i appreciate the suggestions.

any vets out there familiar w/ primo & could perhaps provide some insight on it?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
do u want to stick with gh/primo/prop? or are u willing to use different compounds?

batemantx

batemantx

Awards
im always open to suggestions kemosabe

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im not saying that gh/primo/prop isnt a good idea, its great if u have the funds for it.

GH 4iu weeks 1-24 (i suggest 6 month minimum at this dose)
Prop 100mg eod 1-12
Primo 600mg/week 1-12

other ideas:

Test E 500mg/week 1-12

or

Test E 500mg/week 1-15
EQ 600mg/week 1-15

with ur choice of an oral in any of those cycles

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
cjc/ghrp w/ the growth.. these will amplify the effects of the low dose gh exponentially

batemantx

batemantx

Awards
im not saying that gh/primo/prop isnt a good idea, its great if u have the funds for it.

GH 4iu weeks 1-24 (i suggest 6 month minimum at this dose)
Prop 100mg eod 1-12
Primo 600mg/week 1-12

with ur choice of an oral in any of those cycles
so im guessing if i threw in winny it would be weeks 6-12 ye?

and with the primo 400mg/week isnt enough to get bang for the buck eh, 600 should do it?