Are the "fringe" steroids worth bothering with even on a stack? - AnabolicMinds.com

Are the "fringe" steroids worth bothering with even on a stack?

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.

Are the "fringe" steroids worth bothering with even on a stack?

Looking past superdrol, pheraplex, havoc, Halodrol, and tren, etc, you have things like bold, 13-ethyl, 6 and 11 oxo, furazadrol, protodrol, 1,4 ad, etc,etc. Are these fringe compounds worth trying or just a cash sponge? Your experiences????

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

they all suck. dont waste your money.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  BIG lbs.

i dont bother with them.
    •   

4. New Member

I think you are naming some non methylated "fringe steroids' why not stack em
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  288 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    Looking past superdrol, pheraplex, havoc, Halodrol, and tren, etc, you have things like bold, 13-ethyl, 6 and 11 oxo, furazadrol, protodrol, 1,4 ad, etc,etc. Are these fringe compounds worth trying or just a cash sponge? Your experiences????
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    they all suck. dont waste your money.
    I do not agree.

These compounds may not be as strong as the first 5 listed on a mg for mg basis, but some people want mild, mostly side-effect free cycles, and several listed provide that. It all depends on what the user is looking for.

From personal experience, even though it wasn't listed, 1-T (1-androsterone) was a great mild cycle for me. 11-oxo was also very solid in what it's supposed to do (aid fat loss and maintain strength while dieting). Furaguno (furazadrol) is a great non-methyl stacker.

I have not yet tried protodrol, but I will. 13-ethyl, or max LMG, has some really solid reviews, but I haven't tried it nor will I. I also have not tried bold.

I would agree that 1,4 AD is more or less useless unless you want to run insane doses, and 6-oxo isn't really a steroid. Long story short, none of these can compare to the anabolic potency of SD (hell even many illegal AAS can't), but they also can be much less risky and less prone to bad sides.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

My POV is that more potent steroids can simply be low-dosed if one wishes to avoid sides. That'll work at least as effectively as most of that nonmethyl crap mentioned, not to mention it's just more cost efficient lol.

Most of them are real hit or miss. Some people ran 1,4AD at over 1g and didnt gain. Lot of guys actually, wasted a whole bunch of money buying up tons of bottles and said how much of a waste it is. I bet i am one of those guys that'll get about nothing from it. Max LMG eh gyno. Anything OXO, haven't really seen any gains come out of that stuff. Furazadrol, i heard lots of stories about people megadosing and still getting basically nothing from it.

IMO this stuff is good for people who are good responders to steroids. Couple of my buddies are very good responders and don't need the powerful stuff or high doses. I have a friend making great gains on 50mg of hdrol it's ridiculous. For guys like me who feel like most stuff is weak and not so prone to sides, i just would't try all these weak compounds
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  Fat lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon13 View Post
    I do not agree.

These compounds may not be as strong as the first 5 listed on a mg for mg basis, but some people want mild, mostly side-effect free cycles, and several listed provide that. It all depends on what the user is looking for.

From personal experience, even though it wasn't listed, 1-T (1-androsterone) was a great mild cycle for me. 11-oxo was also very solid in what it's supposed to do (aid fat loss and maintain strength while dieting). Furaguno (furazadrol) is a great non-methyl stacker.

I have not yet tried protodrol, but I will. 13-ethyl, or max LMG, has some really solid reviews, but I haven't tried it nor will I. I also have not tried bold.

I would agree that 1,4 AD is more or less useless unless you want to run insane doses, and 6-oxo isn't really a steroid. Long story short, none of these can compare to the anabolic potency of SD (hell even many illegal AAS can't), but they also can be much less risky and less prone to bad sides.
    ^^^^^^
    well said...
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  288 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    My POV is that more potent steroids can simply be low-dosed if one wishes to avoid sides. That'll work at least as effectively as most of that nonmethyl crap mentioned, not to mention it's just more cost efficient lol.
    Even 10 mgs of SD per day is going to be much more toxic than several hundred mgs of 1-androsterone, or furaguno, etc. I am talking the real sides here, like liver damage, crushed lipid profiles, BP, etc, not the stupid meaningless sides like shutdown and back pumps.

Will the gains be similar? I don't know, and will vary greatly between users. I do know, however, that one could run 1-andro et al for far longer than one could run SD, even low-dosed. So maybe 6-8 weeks of TD 1-T may yield similar gains as 4 weeks of 10 mg SD, but again, results will vary.

My point: saying that low-dosing toxic steroids makes them side-effect free is not accurate IMO.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

at 10mg i wouldn't mind running it 6 weeks but wasn't necessarily talking about SD. For other people there's Epi, Phera.

But you wanna compare 6 weeks of SD at 10mg to 8 weeks of TD 1T that's a good comparison. Not that cost should be your primary factor here but that's less than 15$ of SD vs. over 100$ of 1T. Just sayin.
    The 1T actually strikes me as pretty decent stuff though. Never ragged on that in my post. I remember your log Dragon it wasn't bad stuff at all. Stuff like Furaz, 1,4AD, prostanozol clones, that's the stuff I wouldn't touch.
    Mostly answered PM's
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  288 lbs.

Yeah, I was just using SD to aid my argument as it's certainly the most toxic of the DS still available OTC. The same generalization still applies to the other "harsher" compounds though.

And you are of course right, cost will be a huge difference between the 2, but factoring that out and my point still stands.

You are correct, I really liked 1-T. Solid, maintainable gains, very few sides (BW post-PCT was clean), and great pumps. I tell ya, the old 1-AD was the same, but even better. It may just be how I respond to 1-test, but I like that compound a lot.

By the way Unreal - you gonna get blood done soon? SD is over, time to "test the test" - and I would be very interested to see how the rest of it comes back.
  11. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

all those fringe legal steroids suck. dont buy them. dont buy any of the products listed.

Listen to me, DO NOT BUY ANY OF THEM.

more for the rest of us who know what we are doing.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

i was told by some very reputable veterans, including an NPC champion that a PH called "Epistane" was actually VERY good- thoughts?
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

epistane- anyone?
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  BIG lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bateman View Post
    epistane- anyone?
    bro epistane logs are a dime a dozen on this bored.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

seriously dude there's more info on this site on Epi than halodrol and your question has 0 relevance to this thread

Epi is a solid PH good for multiple things and it's generally superior to the "fringe" steroids that are the topic of this thread.

****ing hump beat me to it. i'm not the only one thats bored as **** here. it's too hot outside
    Mostly answered PM's
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

run a search, there are thousands of logs/reports on epi
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

beat me to it lol
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  BIG lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HumpTheCook View Post
    bro epistane logs are a dime a dozen on this bored.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    seriously dude there's more info on this site on Epi than halodrol and your question has 0 relevance to this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by GnastyMcNasty View Post
    run a search, there are thousands of logs/reports on epi
    hillarious. all posted at exactly 7:15
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

great minds think alike
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

glanced at the title, saw compounds such as 11-oxo, etc. and as i dont know a lot about PH's figured "fringe steroids" were one in the same, as ive been told most PH's are gear that have not yet been banned. as epistane is one of these, i was merely suggesting this PH to the original poster, while gaining some insight myself, as yes i have read & bookmarked a few of the reviews on this site & have heard this is quite a good buy. if i made mistake, my apologies, no need to get panties all bunched together in a rather uncomfortable and most likely compromising position in ones genital region.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

I found 11 oxo to be valuable in a cut- thats it though

I ran a epi/11 oxo cut cycle- and added 35 lbs to my deadlift-NO bs lol I was like

Why is this happening?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  BIG lbs.

glanced at the title, saw compounds such as 11-oxo, etc. and as i dont know a lot about PH's figured "fringe steroids" were one in the same, as ive been told most PH's are gear that have not yet been banned. as epistane is one of these, i was merely suggesting this PH to the original poster, while gaining some insight myself, as yes i have read & bookmarked a few of the reviews on this site & have heard this is quite a good buy. if i made mistake, my apologies, no need to get panties all bunched together in a rather uncomfortable and most likely compromising position in ones genital region.
    epistane is the same thing as havoc.

The OPs very first sentence of the whole thread is "looking past superdrol, pherplex, havoc..."
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

i refer u to my aforementioned post.

"..and as i dont know a lot about PH's.."

as i dont know much about PH's and epistane, i did not realize havoc was epistane.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

haha dear lord
  25. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  BIG lbs.

i refer u to my aforementioned post.

"..and as i dont know a lot about PH's.."

as i dont know much about PH's and epistane, i did not realize havoc was epistane.
    hence the clarification.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

indeed
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  198 lbs.

I bridged 1,4 AD w/ some epi for a 6 week total cycle and got very solid results as a whole.. how much I can attribute to the mentioned 1,4 AD I dont know... my diet was/ is very clean, cardio was high, and all supplements and training were on point. Im probably not going to run the actual 1,4 AD w/ anything again though...

As for 11-oxo Im still a little interested in stacking if I just wanted to do a mild oral cycle... any others listed I wouldn't bother with. Esp. that Furazadrol crap, I haven't seen a single decent log on it
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

indeed
    hey... its james bond!
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

geaaaaaa
  30. Diamond Member

steroids suck. you guys want some real gainz. get some pink magic and stack it with natadrol

wont be legal for long.
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  288 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    steroids suck. you guys want some real gainz. get some pink magic and stack it with natadrol

wont be legal for long.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 03:12 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 10:11 AM
  3. Is "The Poliquin Principles" Book Really Worth The Price?
    By Kaliman in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-08-2007, 08:44 PM