Methyl Stenelone review

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got a hold of 2 boxes of Culver Concepts' Methyl Stenelone and ran it as 30mg a day for 20 days, split the doses evenly around the clock. Keep in mind I was on TRT at the time, so can't say much about suppression. However, from blood tests, liver enzymes were only slightly elevated, cholesterol was fubar. Blood pressure stayed normal the whole time (but also did on superdrol as high as 40mg a day, so your results may vary). Never got much in the way of back pumps or any of those sort of negative sides, a little bit of shin splints when runnning. Again though in general i have low sides with orals.

But the plus side was oh man were the strength increases ridiculous. by the end of the 20 day cycle, my lifts were up between 15-30%, and I managed to tweak a tendon in my arm. No other product has made a jump like that for me even in 6 or 8 weeks, not even tren (real tren, not the oral). I also saw a little bit of recomp as I was eating at maintenance. So lost a hair of fat, not a ton, but vascularity was up and definition was a bit better.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got a hold of 2 boxes of Culver Concepts' Methyl Stenelone and ran it as 30mg a day for 20 days, split the doses evenly around the clock. Keep in mind I was on TRT at the time, so can't say much about suppression. However, from blood tests, liver enzymes were only slightly elevated, cholesterol was fubar. Blood pressure stayed normal the whole time (but also did on superdrol as high as 40mg a day, so your results may vary). Never got much in the way of back pumps or any of those sort of negative sides, a little bit of shin splints when runnning. Again though in general i have low sides with orals.

But the plus side was oh man were the strength increases ridiculous. by the end of the 20 day cycle, my lifts were up between 15-30%, and I managed to tweak a tendon in my arm. No other product has made a jump like that for me even in 6 or 8 weeks, not even tren (real tren, not the oral). I also saw a little bit of recomp as I was eating at maintenance. So lost a hair of fat, not a ton, but vascularity was up and definition was a bit better.
Interesting feedback, E. I have a few boxes myself to run eventually.

Did you notice a lot of glycogen/water retention?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
almost none, but I was also doing no dairy, and little to no sodium. And my general diet leans towards relatively low glycemic index/load carbs (whole or sprouted grain breads, oats and quinoa primarily) so not much glycogen either. I was doing a little bit of carb cycling as well, and did have a couple of cheat meals during the time and didn't notice much difference on the coldstone creamery days :)

I was a little surprised as I had thought it would be a more anabolic compound, but feel wise it was very androgenic. More androgenic than anything i've used.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It seems similar to Superdrol, how would you say it compares easy? I think the old mass tabs were advertised as methyl sten but turned out to be SD upon testing.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never really got huge strength gains off superdrol, and I used a variety of different older ones like SNS Methyl XT and even some DS superdrol. I did get some pretty serious mass off those though. It was definitely less "nasty" feeling than superdrol, but that may have been because I was on TRT, so didn't experience the suppression with it. Still though, definitely less in the way of back pumps. I can't even imagine how it would feel to do 315lb deadlifts on 30mg of superdrol considering how bad my back pumps would get. And I had no problem with it on the sten.

The hard part of course is the price on it, its something like $70 for a box of 30 10mg tabs, and 20-30mg a day seems like it would be the real dosage.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, they have the nomenclature wrong for methyl stenbolone on the box.

you cant have a 2a & a 1-ene.

methyl stenbolone is 2,17a dimethyl 5a androst 1-ene 3-one 17b-ol

seems like underdosed sd to me. but I dont know. this should be a great product according to the studies done with the rats from vida, but maybe real world results are diff.

no one knows, since there hasn't ever been a legit methyl sten clone release.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well, they have the nomenclature wrong for methyl stenbolone on the box.

you cant have a 2a & a 1-ene.

methyl stenbolone is 2,17a dimethyl 5a androst 1-ene 3-one 17b-ol

seems like underdosed sd to me. but I dont know. this should be a great product according to the studies done with the rats from vida, but maybe real world results are diff.

no one knows, since there hasn't ever been a legit methyl sten clone release.
I dont know whats up with MN. The actual box and label are all "2a, 17a-dimethyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-androstan-1-ene-3-one".

I think I posted a pic you may have seen on another forum.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
wow.
hmmm. A dude ran this on MFF and he claimed it was total sh*t.

hmmmmm.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow.
hmmm. A dude ran this on MFF and he claimed it was total sh*t.

hmmmmm.
Yeah, i had been told that as well before I got this. from what I recall, he dropped it by the end of the 2nd week because he wasn't seeing anything. But I never looked for his log to see either how he was training or eating. From what I recall it was him saying he hadn't gained a pound in the 2 weeks. Which was part of why I went for not bothering to try for mass gains (not really in a bulking/cutting mindset anymore anyhow) but just to run it at maintenance and see what happened.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont know whats up with MN. The actual box and label are all "2a, 17a-dimethyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-androstan-1-ene-3-one".

I think I posted a pic you may have seen on another forum.
exactly.

2,17a-dimethyl-17b-ol-5a-androstan-1-ene-3-one

not

2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-ol-5a-androstan-1-ene-3-one.

the two are different. one is a steroid, methyl stenbolone, the other, isn't.