Going in for bloodwork. Need a little advice

1bigman

Awards
So I have my appointment tomorrow to have bloodwork done just to see how things are looking. I'm 220 lbs 5'11". I've done a few different PH cycles (always with proper PCT) including M1T and M-Dien, now currently in my 4th week of M5AA @ 40 mgs on workout days and M4OHN @ 6 mgs everyday.
My appointment is at 9:00am and I always workout at 5:00am and take my morning doses of PH's at that time. So, should I take them as usual before my appointment or take them in the afternoon after my bloodwork? Goal is just to get the true story on liver values...thanks for any advice.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Blood work is usually done in a fasted state so that they can check blood sugar levels, among other things. They should have told you that they do not want you to eat after 9:00 the previous evening or something of the sort. Since it is ill advised to work out without eating anything before or afterward, my suggestion would be to skip your workout and not take any supplements until after your test.

mickjagger

Awards
sorry to ask a question rather than answer yours, but how do you like the m4ohn/m5aa stack??

As for your question, I would wait and take them after. I know that cholesterol is peaky after eating, not sure about liver enzymes, but I would wait on the supps until after to be sure....

So I have my appointment tomorrow to have bloodwork done just to see how things are looking. I'm 220 lbs 5'11". I've done a few different PH cycles (always with proper PCT) including M1T and M-Dien, now currently in my 4th week of M5AA @ 40 mgs on workout days and M4OHN @ 6 mgs everyday.
My appointment is at 9:00am and I always workout at 5:00am and take my morning doses of PH's at that time. So, should I take them as usual before my appointment or take them in the afternoon after my bloodwork? Goal is just to get the true story on liver values...thanks for any advice.

1bigman

Awards
sorry to ask a question rather than answer yours, but how do you like the m4ohn/m5aa stack??

As for your question, I would wait and take them after. I know that cholesterol is peaky after eating, not sure about liver enzymes, but I would wait on the supps until after to be sure....
No problem...the stack is great. Most notable, I've seen excellent strength gains and looking a lot more lean. This is my favorite PH cycle yet, as I am seeing results without the sides (unlike M1T where I saw results and felt the sides)