Has anyone run EPIDROL and H-ROID together? - AnabolicMinds.com

Has anyone run EPIDROL and H-ROID together?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Has anyone run EPIDROL and H-ROID together?

If so, what were your results? and what did you use for pct? i was thinking of using nolvadex xt , and or Anabolic xtreme's advanced pct. Would this be enough?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

research more. use the search function you need a serm if running both of these together. some will tell you that you don't b/c they aren't harsh but you're talking about stacking them so I would get a serm just to be safe. Its better to run one and not need it than to need one and not have it.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

okay.. well i am two weeks into my cycle of running both... would i be able to just DROP one??? if it were okay, i am cutting so which one should i drop? thank you
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Answers

ur 5'11 170lbs and ur cutting? stats alone show u shouldnt be using steroids. and THEN u ask for advice after ur 2 weeks into the cycle?? come on man...
  5. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    ur 5'11 170lbs and ur cutting? stats alone show u shouldnt be using steroids. and THEN u ask for advice after ur 2 weeks into the cycle?? come on man...
    Why cut at 170??!! If you wanna cut at that weight, you dont have a solid base of lean mass to run steroids..
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

i am still eating a little above the maintenance level... im trying to do a little more cardio than usual that is all.. and the advice that im asking for is if it would be okay to drop ONE of them mid cycle, and if my PCT is the right choice.. honestly im just asking for a little help and it would help out if someone actually gave me some good advice. Im already two weeks in and telling me that im to small wont do me any good
  7. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mafxeoso View Post
    i am still eating a little above the maintenance level... im trying to do a little more cardio than usual that is all.. and the advice that im asking for is if it would be okay to drop ONE of them mid cycle, and if my PCT is the right choice.. honestly im just asking for a little help and it would help out if someone actually gave me some good advice. Im already two weeks in and telling me that im to small wont do me any good
    If epidrol is superdrol and epistane in one, you need a SERM.. Yes, you can drop the h-drol now..
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    If epidrol is superdrol and epistane in one, you need a SERM.. Yes, you can drop the h-drol now..

thank you.. i really appreciate the advice.... i just want to have the ripped look... which ph would be better for that? the epidrol or h-roid?
  9. Elite Member
    Answers

thank you.. i really appreciate the advice.... i just want to have the ripped look... which ph would be better for that? the epidrol or h-roid?
    neither. u need to learn how to diet correctly to get the "ripped" look. no steroid on earth will get u ripped without a spot on diet
  10. Banned
    Answers

Epidrol, hands down.. It is just epistane, you may be fine with OTC PCT.. Might as well continue to take them both seeing as you have 2 weeks left.
  11. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    neither. u need to learn how to diet correctly to get the "ripped" look. no steroid on earth will get u ripped without a spot on diet
    This is also true, it isnt the roid that gets you ripped, its diet and training.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Search research chemicals and get some clomiphene. Google search that is.....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. H-Roid/Epidrol cycle any suggestions?
    By T_ggrr99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 06:21 AM
  2. H-roid/epidrol cycle needd pct advice
    By T_ggrr99 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 07:26 PM
  3. H-ROID/EPIDROL STACK
    By T_ggrr99 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 03:50 PM
  4. Has anyone run EPIDROL and H-ROID together?
    By mafxeoso in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 05:13 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-22-2008, 06:04 PM