question about deploying and supplements

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
hey whats up everyone... i am a firefighter for my unit and will be deploying in sept... i am looking to take some stuff with me overseas since we have our own personal gym in the station. what do you guys recommend to put on some lean weight and trim the fat... i am 5'6 and weigh 175lbs... been working out since the age of 17 till now (26) i have taking some ph cycles before and might want to jump on something like that. please help a brother out.
any thoughts on the anabolic 60 stack from mass nutrition?!?

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
might want to add what you have used before...stuff thats still legal like mdrol, epi, hdrol would be good choices if thats what your looking for

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
i have used hdrol and havoc but didnt finish my cycle of havoc cause i caught the flu...

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking of jumping on a cycle of h-drol at 7mg daily for 4 weeks. any thoughts

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
halodrol is a good cycle so long as you have enough of it, i highly recommend a 5th week on it though. Generally takes a while to get going.

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
i plan on running hdrol at 75mg for 4 weeks along with cycle assist
then for PCT i would probably use inhibit-E and reduce XT
anything else out there for PCT...
all thoughts welcome on this... i really want to get this stuff squared away asap.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i plan on running hdrol at 75mg for 4 weeks along with cycle assist
then for PCT i would probably use inhibit-E and reduce XT
anything else out there for PCT...
all thoughts welcome on this... i really want to get this stuff squared away asap.
Run for 6 weeks.
start at 75mg and ramp up to 100mg for 3 of the 6 weeks.
Good PCT, but add in a test booster as well, like testopro, phto-test or pink magic, im running that right now.

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
Run for 6 weeks.
start at 75mg and ramp up to 100mg for 3 of the 6 weeks.
Good PCT, but add in a test booster as well, like testopro, phto-test or pink magic, im running that right now.
thanks for the heads up...
two bottles should be enough correct?!?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the heads up...
two bottles should be enough correct?!?
Get primordial Performances Turinibol-LV, it is the same compound as H-drol, with better delivery system.
I believe you could run 90mg ED for 6 weeks straight with that.. It costs the same as 2 bottles of h-drol, more bang for your buck.

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
make that 3 bottles if i want to do 1-3 week at 75mg and 4-6 week at 100mg

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get primordial Performances Turinibol-LV, it is the same compound as H-drol, with better delivery system.
I believe you could run 90mg ED for 6 weeks straight with that.. It costs the same as 2 bottles of h-drol, more bang for your buck.
Yea I will be using Turinabol-LV, and with the exception of day one, will be able to run 90mg all the way through.

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
you know what... props to all of you and the site... sooo much better than bb.com

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
anything better then bb.com except they have hot half naked chicks that workout offen we do not have much of that and y the hell not all the noobs come over form bb.com so where is the chicks that ain't right

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
anything better then bb.com except they have hot half naked chicks that workout offen we do not have much of that and y the hell not all the noobs come over form bb.com so where is the chicks that ain't right
lmao that is sooo true!!!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you know what... props to all of you and the site... sooo much better than bb.com
bb.com would have you run 50/50/50/50 hdrol cycle with support supps out the ass and then your thread would be derailed by a dozen 18 year old n00bs asking questions about halodrol and how they should cycle it and if it's ok to PCT with nolvadex XT.

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
bb.com would have you run 50/50/50/50 hdrol cycle with support supps out the ass and then your thread would be derailed by a dozen 18 year old n00bs asking questions about halodrol and how they should cycle it and if it's ok to PCT with nolvadex XT.
lmfao!!!!! you guys are out of hand!!!!

TexasRaised

TexasRaised

Awards
Amen Unreal.. Amen.. lol

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
one last thing before i place my order... i was thinking of adding liver juice just to be on the safe side.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't run any support supps with halodrol compound IMO..
I figured someone would say this. And I am not arguing it, Hdrol is mild on sides compared to other prohormones that are methylated. I however, am very cautious with everything, and the fact that it is methylated means it is, even if to a lesser degree, still liver toxic. To me, for $20, mine as well be safe.