IFBB pro designed cycle

GrowthMan1

GrowthMan1

Awards
Here is what my coach had me doing 4 weeks ago (16 weeks out). My stats are pushing 30 years old, 3 NPC shows. I'm 6' tall and my last show I weighed in 203#, (a very stringy heavyweight). I worked with a national level competitor. This time Ive got an IFBB pro who will bring me in around 210# conditioned. My goal is to qualify for the 2011 USA's. At my height I need to be 225 onstage (minimum)...This goal will not be achieved at this show, but likely a year from now. We are doing this show to keep my skin tight and not get too fat in the coming year.

Nothing magical here...

16 weeks out

1 sust eod
1 deca eod
GH 5iu/day

13 weeks out

1 sust eod
1 deca eod
50mg dbol ed
GH 5iu/day

12 weeks out

1 sust eod
1 deca eod
50mg dbol ed
GH 10iu/day

Stay tuned...

Any athlete on here reading this knows there is no secret formula that will make you show ready. The drugs merely enhance training, and utilization of the foods. Please see the diet and training forum for the more important aspects of the prep.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
What does the 1 stand for, 1 "what" eod? Gram, ml, what doses are you using?

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Nice, thanks for sharing. Are you running an AI?

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL definitely nothing ground breaking here. deca/ dbol will always be king. thanks for sharing and good luck bro.

GrowthMan1

GrowthMan1

Awards
Nice, thanks for sharing. Are you running an AI?
No. My nips do feel like there is a splinter in there but my coach (the IFBB pro) has me holding off as long as possible. He says it hinders gains.

We'll see..

GrowthMan1

GrowthMan1

Awards
LOL definitely nothing ground breaking here. deca/ dbol will always be king. thanks for sharing and good luck bro.
You are absolutely right my friend. No crazy dosages, no crazy drugs, etc. Just basic enhancements to increase training efficacy and food metabolism--the most important things.

Thanks for the kind words.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Surprised you are not running any tren to help cut you up or are the rest of them taking care of that? Also, isn't dbol a pretty wet compound compared to something like Winstrol? I may be way off but I thought a typical cutting cycle revolved around test/tren/winstrol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alot of wetness going on. what do you plan on doing to dry out?

this cycle looks like gyno city for me. hope it works out for you bro.

whats your pct look like.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
very nice man!

what do you think about this:

16 weeks out

1 sust eod
1 deca eod
50mg dbol ed
GH 5iu/day

13 weeks out

1 sust eod
1 deca eod
Oxandrolone (8 weeks with 80~100mg/day)
GH 5iu/day

12 weeks out

1 sust eod
1 deca eod
stanozolol (6~8 weeks with 100~150mg day yes day no)
GH 10iu/day

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no, a typical cutting cycle is revolved around a spot on diet
You guys are funny... pre-contest with a crap diet, I don't think so. Just asking a question which is obviously relevant since I am not the only one who stated those are a lot of wet compounds to run at once.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
You guys are funny... pre-contest with a crap diet, I don't think so. Just asking a question which is obviously relevant since I am not the only one who stated those are a lot of wet compounds to run at once.
i dont want noobs to read ur post and be like "oh snap i can get big and ripped if i use prop/tren/winstrol!!"

u underestimate how many dumb and underaged teens read these threads

TexasRaised

TexasRaised

Awards
i dont want noobs to read ur post and be like "oh snap i can get big and ripped if i use prop/tren/winstrol!!"

When noobs hear that kinda stuff they run and buy Tren A and then ask questions about a tren cycle.

on the run

Awards
ading this knows there is no secret formula that will make you show ready. The drugs merely enhance training, and utilization of the foods. Please see the diet and training forum for the more important aspects of the prep.
so you think the drugs are less important then diet and training? take away the drugs and you would have no hope. they are just as important as diet and training, hell up to a point the roids can make you gain muscle with NO diet and training (wil post my fav study if anyone asks)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You make a fair statement and are 100% correct. I am just now looking at my first PH cycle after 3 years of hard training and I wouldn't consider doing it any sooner because I had no idea how to diet/train smartly until I learned a lot after joining AM and researching.

Back to my original question though, aren't tren/winstrol more commonly used in cutting cycles along with test or is that incorrect. I don't plan on running that nor am I hunting for some answer, more just finding out if what I read is correct or not.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
You make a fair statement and are 100% correct. I am just now looking at my first PH cycle after 3 years of hard training and I wouldn't consider doing it any sooner because I had no idea how to diet/train smartly until I learned a lot after joining AM and researching.

Back to my original question though, aren't tren/winstrol more commonly used in cutting cycles along with test or is that incorrect. I don't plan on running that nor am I hunting for some answer, more just finding out if what I read is correct or not.
sooooooo many drugs are used pre contest, and by pre contest i mean 8-6 weeks out. "pre contest" often starts about 16 weeks out where other drugs are used.

test
tren
wintrol
masteron
anavar
HGH

...just to name a few, and im not saying all those are used at once

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
so you think the drugs are less important then diet and training? take away the drugs and you would have no hope. they are just as important as diet and training, hell up to a point the roids can make you gain muscle with NO diet and training (wil post my fav study if anyone asks)
I think you misunderstood the point of the post. No one will come in at 4% BF just because of drugs with no diet, I don't care what you're using.

Additionally, no one will add slabs of pro-caliber muscle without lots of hard training, again I don't care what drugs you're using.

But I would like to see the study, I think I may know which one you're alluding to.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you misunderstood the point of the post. No one will come in at 4% BF just because of drugs with no diet, I don't care what you're using.

Additionally, no one will add slabs of pro-caliber muscle without lots of hard training, again I don't care what drugs you're using.

But I would like to see the study, I think I may know which one you're alluding to.

too much seriousness going on in this post.

yes, diet is most important.

yes you can do any goal on any steroid. diet will determine this.

you can bulk with winstrol.

you can cut with dianabol.

yes some compounds are easier to achieve your specific goal than others.

but if you dont eat right on steroids, your going to get big muscles, and fat.

if you diet right, train right, do everything right, you can do anything.

I just want to know wtf his pct looks like.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
sooooooo many drugs are used pre contest, and by pre contest i mean 8-6 weeks out. "pre contest" often starts about 16 weeks out where other drugs are used.

test
tren
wintrol
masteron
anavar
HGH

...just to name a few, and im not saying all those are used at once
this looks like a nice summer cycle

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
IMO AAS use is extremely important CUTTING cycles, many AAS have hidden abilities and synergy that help achieve larger than life body/dryness/vascularity that a diet will never get you too.

halotestin
winstrol
tren
etc etc.....

when it comes to bulking AAS is not too important since ur goal is mass with no regard to dryness vascualrity ETC ETC. mass can be achived with most AAS with a increase in calories.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i know when i bulk, i go as simple to just use dianabol to complex as bridgin 2-3 AAS.

but when i diet i make sure i use the correct AAS that help create something diet will never.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
and on a final note to the guy who posted the original #1 who placed his AAs use online, ur cycle seem very diff then from what i see before....... im very suprised tren/winnie/masteron or primo/ winnie/ masterone or atleast some anavar is not placed in ur cycle ........ it looks more of a bulkin cycle rather than cutting. also i belive most prefer Testosterone Propinate during cuts. u sure this trainer is legit?....

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
if i got ready for a show my cycle would look something like this

tren ace 1-16
T prop 1-16
masteron 1-16
anavar 1-12
winnie 1-8
halotestin 1-3,4

something like that. maybe add hgh???? or letro last 1-3 weeks do add more dryness

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gaining muscle with no diet? I think you're violating several physical laws with that one.

Diet is more important, PERIOD.

If you're cycling up with big gains on a poor diet, it's only possible because you're too small in the first place.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Originally Posted by GrowthMan1
ading this knows there is no secret formula that will make you show ready. The drugs merely enhance training, and utilization of the foods. Please see the diet and training forum for the more important aspects of the prep.

too much seriousness going on in this post.

yes, diet is most important.

yes you can do any goal on any steroid. diet will determine this.

you can bulk with winstrol.

you can cut with dianabol.

yes some compounds are easier to achieve your specific goal than others.

but if you dont eat right on steroids, your going to get big muscles, and fat.

if you diet right, train right, do everything right, you can do anything.

I just want to know wtf his pct looks like.
???

Seriousness? Not quite sure what you mean.

The OP said "there is no secret formula that will make you show ready". Within the context of that statement, on the run said something to the effect of the drugs are the most important factor in getting show ready. I disagreed.

Again, still not sure what you mean here.

GrowthMan1

GrowthMan1

Awards
no, a typical cutting cycle is revolved around a spot on diet

Bingo! Thank you nosnmiveins.....

Guys, you're killing me. Without any AI, on sust, deca, dbol I still have veins in my lats, abs, calves, ankles, ****, you get it... Drugs are drugs. Sure, as the show approaches we will switch out the sust/deca/dbol for drugs such as Prop, EQ, Var, Winny, Masteron but be patient. I will update as soon as we make those changes. It all depends on what your goals are. When we began I was 4% bf calipered (I know, this is an inaccurate measurment but it does measure progress). 5 weeks later and 25lbs heavier I am calipering at 5%bf. It's called a clean bulk. Sure, 10-15lbs is water weight but as we cycle in the precontest drugs we'll dry out...

Also, keep in mind that this cycle was a rebound cycle from my last show 5/22.

GrowthMan1

GrowthMan1

Awards
very nice man!

what do you think about this:

16 weeks out

1 sust eod
1 deca eod
50mg dbol ed
GH 5iu/day

13 weeks out

1 sust eod
1 deca eod
Oxandrolone (8 weeks with 80~100mg/day)
GH 5iu/day

12 weeks out

1 sust eod
1 deca eod
stanozolol (6~8 weeks with 100~150mg day yes day no)
GH 10iu/day

Are you suggesting 8 weeks out start var? Are you suggesting at 6-8 weeks out from the show start winny?? If that works for you, great. Health is huge for me so personally, I probably won't cycle those compounds until about 6 weeks out. I will use about half of what you have outlined (personally). I'm not a pro, but I am knocking on the national level door and I can tell you that you really don't need that much but to each their own bro.

GrowthMan1

GrowthMan1

Awards

Post whatever study you want. You are obviously not an athlete and I'm assuming you have no heart.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i would give anavar more than 8 weeks since its relatively mild and theres always BF to lose :)

GrowthMan1

GrowthMan1

Awards

You are correct, however, those compounds get used as the show approaches closer (within 6-8 weeks out from the show).

GrowthMan1

GrowthMan1

Awards
and on a final note to the guy who posted the original #1 who placed his AAs use online, ur cycle seem very diff then from what i see before....... im very suprised tren/winnie/masteron or primo/ winnie/ masterone or atleast some anavar is not placed in ur cycle ........ it looks more of a bulkin cycle rather than cutting. also i belive most prefer Testosterone Propinate during cuts. u sure this trainer is legit?....
Again, these compounds are used at the end when it is time to dry out. I'm pretty sure considering he is a superheavyweight who won their pro card a while ago. Not to mention, HIS trainer trains many IFBB pro's.

GrowthMan1

GrowthMan1

Awards
if i got ready for a show my cycle would look something like this

tren ace 1-16
T prop 1-16
masteron 1-16
anavar 1-12
winnie 1-8
halotestin 1-3,4

something like that. maybe add hgh???? or letro last 1-3 weeks do add more dryness
That is the worst mess I have ever seen. Good luck with that. Let me know if you **** out your liver.

GrowthMan1

GrowthMan1

Awards
i would give anavar more than 8 weeks since its relatively mild and theres always BF to lose :)
These types of posts leave me the impression that people think juice is responsible for a physique. False.

Guys,

My takeaway message here is that drugs are merely the supercharger you put on the sportscar for the extra enhancement. Put a supercharger on a minivan and see what happens.

Drugs are not the answer. Balls to the wall training, and diet are much more difficult and require heart. In my early 20's I thought drugs were the answer. With little training and diet experience I was blasting heavy dosages etc etc and it yielded me jack ****. Genetics play a role too. Unfortunately I was not blessed with great genetics but I bust my ass and eat like it's a full time job. The drugs bring it all together. The trutch sucks but I'm sorry guys, drugs are not the answer. I posted this to be informative. Hopefully it will enlighten everyone to the fact that it does not take a ****load of drugs to create the physique of your dreams. That takes hard work. Again, that takes hard work, period.

Thanks for allowing me to share the diet, training, and cycle designed by my coach, who is an IFBB pro. Take it or leave it.

GrowthMan1

GrowthMan1

Awards
These types of posts leave me the impression that people think juice is responsible for a physique. False.

Guys,

My takeaway message here is that drugs are merely the supercharger you put on the sportscar for the extra enhancement. Put a supercharger on a minivan and see what happens.

Drugs are not the answer. Balls to the wall training, and diet are much more difficult and require heart. In my early 20's I thought drugs were the answer. With little training and diet experience I was blasting heavy dosages etc etc and it yielded me jack ****. Genetics play a role too. Unfortunately I was not blessed with great genetics but I bust my ass and eat like it's a full time job. The drugs bring it all together. The trutch sucks but I'm sorry guys, drugs are not the answer. I posted this to be informative. Hopefully it will enlighten everyone to the fact that it does not take a ****load of drugs to create the physique of your dreams. That takes hard work. Again, that takes hard work, period.

Thanks for allowing me to share the diet, training, and cycle designed by my coach, who is an IFBB pro. Take it or leave it.

BTW, this took me 10 years to learn.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
on pro level, every cycle is a mess to the liver, u telling me what jay, ronnie used and all the other pros is healthy for liver.?

ppl on this site are wayyyy to paranoid of liver failing xtremely quick loll it's very funny. i have seen ppl dose some crazy **** many times and still no failure, ppl need to stop being so paranoid of liver failure. "ohh SD is harsh i will pulse it for 2 weeks at 20mg a day" lmfao!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
on pro level, every cycle is a mess to the liver, u telling me what jay, ronnie used and all the other pros is healthy for liver.?

ppl on this site are wayyyy to paranoid of liver failing xtremely quick loll it's very funny. i have seen ppl dose some crazy **** many times and still no failure, ppl need to stop being so paranoid of liver failure. "ohh SD is harsh i will pulse it for 2 weeks at 20mg a day" lmfao!
Sometimes though, a little paranoia is a good thing

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the steroid demon monkeys are going to get my liver and play tennis with it!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
UNREAL! ur not gonna belive it! remmemeber how i said i got a buddy who did massive roids and orals non stop for like 9-10months goign on now and drank everynight crazy! welllll................ he thinks after his last sttunt his liver fell down for the count. he can't do anything now! he put his liver on ICU, just supplementing everything he has every 4 hours milk thistle 4 grams, liv 52 etc etc. he said his skin is turning yellow. man his liver took a freakin beating for 10 months

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
he said he wants his championship belt back! and he plans round IV next week with 1/4 gallon VODKA! I AM NOT ****IN ****TING YOU! ......................

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:eek:fftopic: ---- ^

growth, sounds like it's going well, keep us updated.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ahh the whole past 10 posts have been off topic LMAO

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nu uh. last 10 post have been about creatine. the topic of this thread. duh.