IFBB pro designed cycle

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. IFBB pro designed cycle


    Here is what my coach had me doing 4 weeks ago (16 weeks out). My stats are pushing 30 years old, 3 NPC shows. I'm 6' tall and my last show I weighed in 203#, (a very stringy heavyweight). I worked with a national level competitor. This time Ive got an IFBB pro who will bring me in around 210# conditioned. My goal is to qualify for the 2011 USA's. At my height I need to be 225 onstage (minimum)...This goal will not be achieved at this show, but likely a year from now. We are doing this show to keep my skin tight and not get too fat in the coming year.

    Nothing magical here...

    16 weeks out

    1 sust eod
    1 deca eod
    GH 5iu/day

    13 weeks out

    1 sust eod
    1 deca eod
    50mg dbol ed
    GH 5iu/day

    12 weeks out

    1 sust eod
    1 deca eod
    50mg dbol ed
    GH 10iu/day

    Stay tuned...

    Any athlete on here reading this knows there is no secret formula that will make you show ready. The drugs merely enhance training, and utilization of the foods. Please see the diet and training forum for the more important aspects of the prep.


  2. What does the 1 stand for, 1 "what" eod? Gram, ml, what doses are you using?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    What does the 1 stand for, 1 "what" eod? Gram, ml, what doses are you using?

    1ml

    A gram eod would be a little much

  4. Quote Originally Posted by GrowthMan1 View Post
    1ml

    A gram eod would be a little much
    Therefore weekly dosages are:

    sust--875mg/wk
    deca--525mg/wk
    dbol--50mg/day

  5. Quote Originally Posted by GrowthMan1 View Post
    Therefore weekly dosages are:

    sust--875mg/wk
    deca--525mg/wk
    dbol--50mg/day
    dbol pre-work? or through-out day
    •   
       


  6. Nice, thanks for sharing. Are you running an AI?

  7. LOL definitely nothing ground breaking here. deca/ dbol will always be king. thanks for sharing and good luck bro.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bigdeepsquats View Post
    dbol pre-work? or through-out day
    I have been doing 25mg first thing in the AM on an empty stomach, and the other 25mg around 4p a couple hours preworkout.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon13 View Post
    Nice, thanks for sharing. Are you running an AI?
    No. My nips do feel like there is a splinter in there but my coach (the IFBB pro) has me holding off as long as possible. He says it hinders gains.

    We'll see..

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon13 View Post
    Nice, thanks for sharing. Are you running an AI?
    Anytime. That's what we're all here for, right? No AI.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by HumpTheCook View Post
    LOL definitely nothing ground breaking here. deca/ dbol will always be king. thanks for sharing and good luck bro.
    You are absolutely right my friend. No crazy dosages, no crazy drugs, etc. Just basic enhancements to increase training efficacy and food metabolism--the most important things.

    Thanks for the kind words.

  12. Surprised you are not running any tren to help cut you up or are the rest of them taking care of that? Also, isn't dbol a pretty wet compound compared to something like Winstrol? I may be way off but I thought a typical cutting cycle revolved around test/tren/winstrol.

  13. alot of wetness going on. what do you plan on doing to dry out?


    this cycle looks like gyno city for me. hope it works out for you bro.


    whats your pct look like.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    a typical cutting cycle revolved around test/tren/winstrol.
    no, a typical cutting cycle is revolved around a spot on diet

  15. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    no, a typical cutting cycle is revolved around a spot on diet
    you mean I cant use test/tren/winstrol, eat like shiit, and still get big and ripped?

    noooooooooooo.............

  16. very nice man!

    what do you think about this:

    16 weeks out

    1 sust eod
    1 deca eod
    50mg dbol ed
    GH 5iu/day

    13 weeks out

    1 sust eod
    1 deca eod
    Oxandrolone (8 weeks with 80~100mg/day)
    GH 5iu/day

    12 weeks out

    1 sust eod
    1 deca eod
    stanozolol (6~8 weeks with 100~150mg day yes day no)
    GH 10iu/day

  17. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    no, a typical cutting cycle is revolved around a spot on diet
    You guys are funny... pre-contest with a crap diet, I don't think so. Just asking a question which is obviously relevant since I am not the only one who stated those are a lot of wet compounds to run at once.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    You guys are funny... pre-contest with a crap diet, I don't think so. Just asking a question which is obviously relevant since I am not the only one who stated those are a lot of wet compounds to run at once.
    i dont want noobs to read ur post and be like "oh snap i can get big and ripped if i use prop/tren/winstrol!!"

    u underestimate how many dumb and underaged teens read these threads

  19. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    i dont want noobs to read ur post and be like "oh snap i can get big and ripped if i use prop/tren/winstrol!!"

    u underestimate how many dumb and underaged teens read these threads
    When noobs hear that kinda stuff they run and buy Tren A and then ask questions about a tren cycle.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by GrowthMan1 View Post
    ading this knows there is no secret formula that will make you show ready. The drugs merely enhance training, and utilization of the foods. Please see the diet and training forum for the more important aspects of the prep.
    so you think the drugs are less important then diet and training? take away the drugs and you would have no hope. they are just as important as diet and training, hell up to a point the roids can make you gain muscle with NO diet and training (wil post my fav study if anyone asks)

  21. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    i dont want noobs to read ur post and be like "oh snap i can get big and ripped if i use prop/tren/winstrol!!"

    u underestimate how many dumb and underaged teens read these threads
    You make a fair statement and are 100% correct. I am just now looking at my first PH cycle after 3 years of hard training and I wouldn't consider doing it any sooner because I had no idea how to diet/train smartly until I learned a lot after joining AM and researching.

    Back to my original question though, aren't tren/winstrol more commonly used in cutting cycles along with test or is that incorrect. I don't plan on running that nor am I hunting for some answer, more just finding out if what I read is correct or not.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    You make a fair statement and are 100% correct. I am just now looking at my first PH cycle after 3 years of hard training and I wouldn't consider doing it any sooner because I had no idea how to diet/train smartly until I learned a lot after joining AM and researching.

    Back to my original question though, aren't tren/winstrol more commonly used in cutting cycles along with test or is that incorrect. I don't plan on running that nor am I hunting for some answer, more just finding out if what I read is correct or not.
    sooooooo many drugs are used pre contest, and by pre contest i mean 8-6 weeks out. "pre contest" often starts about 16 weeks out where other drugs are used.

    test
    tren
    wintrol
    masteron
    anavar
    HGH

    ...just to name a few, and im not saying all those are used at once

  23. Quote Originally Posted by on the run View Post
    so you think the drugs are less important then diet and training? take away the drugs and you would have no hope. they are just as important as diet and training, hell up to a point the roids can make you gain muscle with NO diet and training (wil post my fav study if anyone asks)
    I think you misunderstood the point of the post. No one will come in at 4% BF just because of drugs with no diet, I don't care what you're using.

    Additionally, no one will add slabs of pro-caliber muscle without lots of hard training, again I don't care what drugs you're using.

    But I would like to see the study, I think I may know which one you're alluding to.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon13 View Post
    I think you misunderstood the point of the post. No one will come in at 4% BF just because of drugs with no diet, I don't care what you're using.

    Additionally, no one will add slabs of pro-caliber muscle without lots of hard training, again I don't care what drugs you're using.

    But I would like to see the study, I think I may know which one you're alluding to.

    too much seriousness going on in this post.

    yes, diet is most important.

    yes you can do any goal on any steroid. diet will determine this.

    you can bulk with winstrol.

    you can cut with dianabol.

    yes some compounds are easier to achieve your specific goal than others.

    but if you dont eat right on steroids, your going to get big muscles, and fat.

    if you diet right, train right, do everything right, you can do anything.

    I just want to know wtf his pct looks like.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    sooooooo many drugs are used pre contest, and by pre contest i mean 8-6 weeks out. "pre contest" often starts about 16 weeks out where other drugs are used.

    test
    tren
    wintrol
    masteron
    anavar
    HGH

    ...just to name a few, and im not saying all those are used at once
    this looks like a nice summer cycle
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  26. IMO AAS use is extremely important CUTTING cycles, many AAS have hidden abilities and synergy that help achieve larger than life body/dryness/vascularity that a diet will never get you too.

    halotestin
    winstrol
    tren
    etc etc.....

    when it comes to bulking AAS is not too important since ur goal is mass with no regard to dryness vascualrity ETC ETC. mass can be achived with most AAS with a increase in calories.
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  27. i know when i bulk, i go as simple to just use dianabol to complex as bridgin 2-3 AAS.

    but when i diet i make sure i use the correct AAS that help create something diet will never.
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  28. and on a final note to the guy who posted the original #1 who placed his AAs use online, ur cycle seem very diff then from what i see before....... im very suprised tren/winnie/masteron or primo/ winnie/ masterone or atleast some anavar is not placed in ur cycle ........ it looks more of a bulkin cycle rather than cutting. also i belive most prefer Testosterone Propinate during cuts. u sure this trainer is legit?....
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  29. if i got ready for a show my cycle would look something like this

    tren ace 1-16
    T prop 1-16
    masteron 1-16
    anavar 1-12
    winnie 1-8
    halotestin 1-3,4

    something like that. maybe add hgh???? or letro last 1-3 weeks do add more dryness
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  30. Quote Originally Posted by on the run View Post
    so you think the drugs are less important then diet and training? take away the drugs and you would have no hope. they are just as important as diet and training, hell up to a point the roids can make you gain muscle with NO diet and training (wil post my fav study if anyone asks)
    Gaining muscle with no diet? I think you're violating several physical laws with that one.

    Diet is more important, PERIOD.

    If you're cycling up with big gains on a poor diet, it's only possible because you're too small in the first place.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-01-2012, 09:07 AM
  2. IFBB pro designed diet
    By GrowthMan1 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 03:49 AM
  3. Training regime designed by IFBB pro
    By GrowthMan1 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 02:39 PM
  4. MASS-GAINING CYCLE- from DAVE PALUMBO IFBB PRO!
    By dexteks in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 04:13 AM
  5. My brother needs a Tombstone designed...any help?
    By refrieddreams in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-10-2006, 02:35 PM
Log in
Log in