Test enanthate + trenbolone enanthate?

Johnblack

Awards
Ive recently been looking into doing a cycle, and wondered if anyone has tried test enan + tren enan (im sure someone has). I was considering 600mg per week of test + 250 mg per week of tren enan. Im still unsure on the tren dosage. I had originally planned to do test only for 12 weeks, with 30mg of dbol per day for 5-6 weeks at the beginning. Would it be wise to run Dbol with the tren+test.. or do tren/test only? Also, im going to be taking ~100mcg of clen daily for 2 weeks on/off. Opinions appreciated.

JB

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Okay... first off first cycle?
If so then I would do it this away
wk 1-12 test enth 500 mg/wk (it will start to "kick in" about 4th week)
wk 1-4 dbol if you want to use it
wk 6-12 tren enth 500 mg/wk
then PCT with HCG and nolva

Johnblack

Awards
Okay... first off first cycle?
If so then I would do it this away
wk 1-12 test enth 500 mg/wk (it will start to "kick in" about 4th week)
wk 1-4 dbol if you want to use it
wk 6-12 tren enth 500 mg/wk
then PCT with HCG and nolva
Thanks Matthew D

Yes first cycle. I like the things ive heard about tren, and had planned on doing it the typical way (ED or EOD shots with prop) for a second cycle, but when I came across some tren enanthate I figured it would be better to use, since id rather not be shooting every day or EOD. About the post cycle, I don't have (havent yet acquired) access to HCG atm. Would it still be ok to use clomid/nolva for PCT? Also, im considering using letrozole during the cycle to combat aromatization issues... Any opinons?

JB

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I would use nolva for any gyno problems and yes clomid/nolva should work fine...

Johnblack

Awards
Cool. Thank again. Still collecting everything. Going to be a few weeks before I begin. Just getting everything in order before I begin :)

ripper2

Awards
personally i'd do 500mg/wk test enanthate & 350mg/wk Tren enanthate for 12 wks.

offsides25

Awards
personally i'd do 500mg/wk test enanthate & 350mg/wk Tren enanthate for 12 wks.
Curiously, since its now a longer acting ester, would it take longer to kick in,
making it nessecary to run for a longer time?

size

Awards
  • Established
250mg of tren enanthate is small dosage. Once you account for the weight of the ester, you are getting a low dose of tren.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Offsides, How much longer are you considering?

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
i may be wrong, and a low dose tren may not matter, but would he need bromo for the tren if it had some gyno signs from it? i read somewhere that the nolva wouldnt help a s much....course it may be bad info...well it would help with the test gyno signs if he had them, but not for the tren. correct me if i am wrong.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
i may be wrong, and a low dose tren may not matter, but would he need bromo for the tren if it had some gyno signs from it? i read somewhere that the nolva wouldnt help a s much....course it may be bad info...well it would help with the test gyno signs if he had them, but not for the tren. correct me if i am wrong.
nope. some really good threads on here about this somewhere. The only thing proven to cure gyno is nolvadex.

Johnblack

Awards
Hey guys... suprised to see this thread still moving.. anyway.. I was concerned about the tren gyno issue, and I realize nolva wouldnt help, so I considered running winstrol at the end of the cycle just to combat the progesterone (which is the cause of tren gyno, I believe). So it would look something like this..

1-4 Dbol 35mg ED
1-12 600mg Test Enanthate
6-12 500mg Tren Enanthate
6-12 Winstol 50mg? ED

Im not *so* much concerned with the tren gyno as I am with what exactly the winstrol would add to this stack? Would it be useful to the stack or would I just be protecting myself against progesterone, so to speak. Keep in mind this will be my first cycle, and I tried to keep everything at a bare minimum. Originally planned to do test only for 12 weeks.. then figured what the hell.. add dbol for the first 4 weeks.. its cheap... then I saw Tren Enanthate.. and I just *couldnt* pass it up. I heard some good things about tren and had planned on doing it for a second cycle possibly depending on how I felt about the first, but I wasn't looking forward to ED or EOD shots with tren acetate. Im definately NOT afraid of the needle, but I consider giving myself shots everyday somewhat inconvenient, where weekly injections are just something to do on sunday night :p

Anyways... Opinions appreciated.

JB

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys... suprised to see this thread still moving.. anyway.. I was concerned about the tren gyno issue, and I realize nolva wouldnt help, so I considered running winstrol at the end of the cycle just to combat the progesterone (which is the cause of tren gyno, I believe). So it would look something like this..

1-4 Dbol 35mg ED
6-12 500mg Tren Enanthate
6-12 Winstol 50mg? ED

Im not *so* much concerned with the tren gyno as I am with what exactly the winstrol would add to this stack? Would it be useful to the stack or would I just be protecting myself against progesterone, so to speak. Keep in mind this will be my first cycle, and I tried to keep everything at a bare minimum. Originally planned to do test only for 12 weeks.. then figured what the hell.. add dbol for the first 4 weeks.. its cheap... then I saw Tren Enanthate.. and I just *couldnt* pass it up. I heard some good things about tren and had planned on doing it for a second cycle possibly depending on how I felt about the first, but I wasn't looking forward to ED or EOD shots with tren acetate. Im definately NOT afraid of the needle, but I consider giving myself shots everyday somewhat inconvenient, where weekly injections are just something to do on sunday night :p

Anyways... Opinions appreciated.

JB
winny will do nothing for gyno, thats a myth. I would run the tren e longer myself as it takes too long to kick in for 6 weeks to work well. I would do something like this

1-4 Dbol 35mg ED
1-12 400mg Tren Enanthate
8-14 Winstol 50mg? ED
Start PCT after the last does of winny

If this is your first cycle you might just want to drop the tren altogather as it is a little strong for a first cycle. This would be better as a 3rd or 4th.Even without the tren you would grow like a weed on this.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
nope. some really good threads on here about this somewhere. The only thing proven to cure gyno is nolvadex.
BUMP................................READ THIS GUYS!

Cannons

Awards
For a first cycle, I'd drop the tren and substitute it with EQ. If you do run the tren enth, Its just like test enth, taking same amount of time to kick in, so start it week 1. You may find that doses higher than 200mg a week of the tren enth will kill your appetite, so think about that. You could keep the tren and add equipoise which would help with appetite, but being a first cycle, I'd keep it simple so you can see how different drugs effect you.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I agree with not runing tren enth for a first cycle, Cannons :)

Some people love tren and run it with everything, but others do not find it good at all, this compounded with a longer ester (harder to just come off of it if desired) does not make it a great first cycle choice IMO.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I also wouldnt run the tren enan in a first cycle but its the obvious choice over tren acetate. You want to keep the frequency of injections to the minimum and one could run both the test enan and tren enan, both twice a week. But again, you can easily structure a great first cycle without incorporating the tren. Besides, its dumb expensive.... well atleast 'most' of the time :)
Sage