mexican cruize?? - AnabolicMinds.com

mexican cruize??

  1. New Member
    mike103's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    73

    mexican cruize??


    k so im going on the cruize 2 mexico and i always here u can get roids in mexico is it possible 2 get down thr and to get it back to california lol...

  2. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    7011

    Quote Originally Posted by mike103 View Post
    k so im going on the cruize 2 mexico and i always here u can get roids in mexico is it possible 2 get down thr and to get it back to california lol...


    But seriously steroids down there are kinda like candy, you can go to the store and get it....

    Not really joking either, in a "medicinal" you can pretty much walk in, see dbol on the shelf and get some...

    At least thats what I seen. Then again I had a mexican guy trying to sell me a butterfly knife telling me how well it works for slitting throats....

    Welcome to Mexico

  3. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3520

    98% of mexican tourists spots sell fake gear, as well as jack up prices. u gotta go "off the beaten path" to find legit gear.

    at least from what ive been told...

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    MikeGfilms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    457
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    297

    Yea you get tons of stuff down there, only problem is most of them are either underdosed, going to hurt like hell, or sometimes even fake. Plus if you get caught with them coming back into the us, youll be in some deep sh!t

  5. New Member
    MarBaSxx's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    335
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    262

    i wouldnt try to bring it back into the US...but i think youd be okay grabbing some sust redijects. i did some google searches and found some good stories of people going across the border and finding good stuff...i know people that cross the border twice a week to do there injections in mexico lol...knowing the languague or having someone with you that does would help alot

  6. New Member
    MikeGfilms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    457
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    297

    Yea i actually have some testoprim-d a buddy brought back from mexico for me as a gift haha. its 200mg test e, 50mg test p. just havent used it znd prolly wont due to the results ive herd from other ppl...crazy sorness, baseball size lumps, etc.

  7. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    9973

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    98% of mexican tourists spots sell fake gear, as well as jack up prices. u gotta go "off the beaten path" to find legit gear.

    at least from what ive been told...
    I believe that

  8. New Member
    MarBaSxx's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    335
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    262

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGfilms View Post
    Yea i actually have some testoprim-d a buddy brought back from mexico for me as a gift haha. its 200mg test e, 50mg test p. just havent used it znd prolly wont due to the results ive herd from other ppl...crazy sorness, baseball size lumps, etc.
    yeah id just stick to known good sources...and there are plenty online

  9. Professional Member
    SouthernCharm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,253
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3297

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    98% of mexican tourists spots sell fake gear, as well as jack up prices. u gotta go "off the beaten path" to find legit gear.

    at least from what ive been told...
    dude i am mexican and i can vouch for this.

    not that i scam people but youre in another mans country, people will hustle the **** out of you. your best bet is to look around, and i mean AROUND and do some serious research and go with a domestic source
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  10. New Member
    MikeGfilms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    457
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    297

    Quote Originally Posted by MarBaSxx View Post
    yeah id just stick to known good sources...and there are plenty online
    funny how you say plenty, for the past 6 months ive searched like crazy, and only found one source i know forsure is legit. lets just say hes like a big "uncle" to be now. =]

  11. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    9973

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    dude i am mexican and i can vouch for this.

    not that i scam people
    LOL this made me laugh

  12. Banned
    HumpTheCook's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  BIG lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,103
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    bro do not trust anything in a tourist area of mexico. i got arrested 4 times in the same night by the same cops lol and had to bribe them every time haha. bastards.

    so many sources here, not worth smuggling it across the border and risking prison time.

  13. New Member
    MarBaSxx's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    335
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    262

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGfilms View Post
    funny how you say plenty, for the past 6 months ive searched like crazy, and only found one source i know forsure is legit. lets just say hes like a big "uncle" to be now. =]
    wow dude we might have the same uncle lol...anyway yeah there are other good ones as well

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mexican Words Of The Day!!
    By The Neck in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 09:24 AM
  2. Mexican Gear
    By timmmah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 08:05 PM
  3. Mexican Juice
    By exnihilo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-12-2004, 06:18 PM
  4. mexican tren
    By rhatid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-24-2003, 11:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in