mexican cruize??

mike103

mike103

Awards
k so im going on the cruize 2 mexico and i always here u can get roids in mexico is it possible 2 get down thr and to get it back to california lol...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
k so im going on the cruize 2 mexico and i always here u can get roids in mexico is it possible 2 get down thr and to get it back to california lol...
:ntome:

But seriously steroids down there are kinda like candy, you can go to the store and get it....

Not really joking either, in a "medicinal" you can pretty much walk in, see dbol on the shelf and get some...

At least thats what I seen. Then again I had a mexican guy trying to sell me a butterfly knife telling me how well it works for slitting throats....

Welcome to Mexico:sombrero:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
98% of mexican tourists spots sell fake gear, as well as jack up prices. u gotta go "off the beaten path" to find legit gear.

at least from what ive been told...

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt try to bring it back into the US...but i think youd be okay grabbing some sust redijects. i did some google searches and found some good stories of people going across the border and finding good stuff...i know people that cross the border twice a week to do there injections in mexico lol...knowing the languague or having someone with you that does would help alot

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Yea i actually have some testoprim-d a buddy brought back from mexico for me as a gift haha. its 200mg test e, 50mg test p. just havent used it znd prolly wont due to the results ive herd from other ppl...crazy sorness, baseball size lumps, etc.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
98% of mexican tourists spots sell fake gear, as well as jack up prices. u gotta go "off the beaten path" to find legit gear.

I believe that

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
Yea i actually have some testoprim-d a buddy brought back from mexico for me as a gift haha. its 200mg test e, 50mg test p. just havent used it znd prolly wont due to the results ive herd from other ppl...crazy sorness, baseball size lumps, etc.
yeah id just stick to known good sources...and there are plenty online

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

dude i am mexican and i can vouch for this.

not that i scam people but youre in another mans country, people will hustle the **** out of you. your best bet is to look around, and i mean AROUND and do some serious research and go with a domestic source

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
yeah id just stick to known good sources...and there are plenty online
funny how you say plenty, for the past 6 months ive searched like crazy, and only found one source i know forsure is legit. lets just say hes like a big "uncle" to be now. =]

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bro do not trust anything in a tourist area of mexico. i got arrested 4 times in the same night by the same cops lol and had to bribe them every time haha. bastards.

so many sources here, not worth smuggling it across the border and risking prison time.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
funny how you say plenty, for the past 6 months ive searched like crazy, and only found one source i know forsure is legit. lets just say hes like a big "uncle" to be now. =]
wow dude we might have the same uncle lol...anyway yeah there are other good ones as well

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 13
Mraesthetic12 Anabolics 64
Anabolics 3
jumpshot903 Nutrition / Health 43
The Neck General Chat 2