h-drol and p-stanz advice (what does of p-stanz?)

motown

Awards
I could sure use some help from someone who has experince with p-stanz.

I’ve been doing a lot of reading and see mixed options for running the p-stanz. I’m 36, 204 lbs and I want do to a h-drol/p-stanz cycle. I’ve used super drol (2x’s), Epi (2 x’s) and h-drol (1 x) in the past over the past few years. I have Nolva for PCT 20/20/10/10 as well as AI PCS for PCT. I have Cycle Assist (2 bottles) for on cycle as well.

I will run h-drol at 75 mg for 6 weeks (I have two bottles). I also have two bottles of p-stanz (I will prob get a 3rd). I’ve been reading that I should run this at least at 200 mg but I see people going as high as 300-400. Again, I’m 204 but would like to get to around 190-195 (by loosing fat).

Any suggestions on how much p-stanz to run and should I ramp this does up?

Thank you

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
P-stanz is Prostanozol. Also marketed as Orastan-E. Its an oral version of the steroid Stanozolol, also known in lifting circles as Winstrol or Winny.

The dosage of 150 is a commonly dosed run of P-stanz, but its somewhat mild, and users have bumped it up based on their personal feel. You'd probably be best to stick with 150mg if you'rr doubling it with H-drol at 75.