everything kills my appetite

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
ok.. so over the past 2 years i've run a cycle of hdrol, havoc, and mdrol with a combined total gain of about 8 lbs.. yes you read it correctly

everytime i start something the first few days are fine and then my appetite crashes. i literally wake up stuffed. even with my mdrol i started out eating clean as hell and then my appetite crashed and i had to eat dirty.. even then i could barely finish anything and in the end i gained nothing..

some ppl say to bare through it.. trust me know how to bare through pain but i should have to lean over a trash can because i feel as if i'm going to vomit after a 600 calorie meal.

anyone get the same thing?

is there anything.. ANYTHING out there that no matter what WILL NOT do this to me? if not it's no biggie i can go without i'm not dependent. i've made gains with basically no help from this stuff but it sucks to put dedication, money, and my safety at risk and make less gains than i would if i was doing it natural.

thanks in advance.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ive experience same stuff, ive been resorting to liquid meals and 1/2 portions ; / its fckking aids

CrookedILA

Awards
Make sure you're not too stressed. I've noticed this as well on a past cycle. Just started E-Stane yesterday and I woke up full this morning :(...it's during some deadlines at work and other stuff in my life (great timing eh?)

Meditation helps, big time. But look at the overall issue, you might be a bit stressed. It KILLS the appetite, combine that with a cycle and you'll completely lose it.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
it's really frustrating.. after 8 weeks of these things to be up a couple pounds when i could have made so much better gains "off".. oh well

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i have thought that the loss of appetite is a symptom of liver stress. Not necessarily liver damage, but that the liver is bearing a decent load.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
well i dont drink but a few times a year.. was free of alcohol for months before the latest cycle.. did 2 weeks of supports before i started.. so my liver should have been in good shape..

and then my appetite would die around day 6... at taking on 10mg of mdrol..

no way was it that stressed.. could it have been?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
liver is next to stomach, signs of liver damage include a dull ache around your stomach from your liver. I read about this side ALL the time on methyl cycles, particularly at the end of a cycle, particularly cycles involving Mdrol. Hell my appetite has been subpar the last few days, and I'm at the end of my 4th week of SD doing 30mg now.

I have no proof but it makes sense to me anyway.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
hmm I wouldnt be surprised, I gotta quit beating up my liver / body. Summer is killing me lol

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Definitely dont think its liver stress. Whenever you mess with chemicals that affect the fitness of an individual (fitness as in the a bility to survive) you tend to see flutuations in appetite.

It could very well be your brain signaling it needs less food because of various reasons. Or it could just be your stomach reacting negatively to the steroids. MY somtach would probably feel like **** on 200mg of 11-oxo, i just have a weak stomach.

fmfws185

Awards
There's a supplement that called "black hole" or something like that I don't remember.

Couple of my buddies took it they loved it stimulated there appetite to where they were stuffing there face like crazy.
U might want to check it out.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
weed turns my stomach into a black hole

it may not be liver stress but I see a really strong correlation between the amount of methyls people are taking and loss of appetite. Like with me, my appetite was getting worse on 20 SD + 30 Phera, since switching to 30 SD and no phera, i think i'm doing better, less strain on the liver? Hmmm who knows.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe its related to lethargy too, the sleepier i am the less desire i have to eat.

Was ****ty, my last week of hdrol I couldnt put any food down, waste.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
actually dude, lethargy is another symptom of liver stress

concerning appetite:

a sluggish or congested liver may lead to digestive discomfort. Constipation, distended abdomen and ongoing indigestion all relate to liver stress. The stomach may feel bloated and uncomfortable, especially after a meal. The liver is supposed to release bile that helps to break down food and lubricate the intestines. In weak or stressed livers, this process may be compromised leading to these digestive problems.

Read more: Signs & Symptoms of Liver Stress | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/list_6132968_signs-symptoms-liver-stress.html#ixzz0tJVUS7d3

concerning lethargy:

Fatigue
# If energy through the liver has become stressed or stagnant, this can correlate to the rest of the body. Just as constipation can develop from a slow liver, the body may feel stagnant when the liver is compromised. The liver is also responsible for storing excess glucose for energy usage later but may not be functioning as well as it could. Additionally, if the liver is not removing wastes efficiently, those toxins could also bog down other organ processes.

Read more: Signs & Symptoms of Liver Stress | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/list_6132968_signs-symptoms-liver-stress.html#ixzz0tJVdtk00

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha there are one hundred things that can lead to lethargy, but when on steroids I garuntee its one of two things,

no estrogen, and/or altered sleep cycle.

I dont think its liver stress because the issues went away immediatley after i stop dosing. Your liver would still be stressed for a good period of time afterwards.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
well maybe not in your case, but I have read about loss of appetite and lethargy occurring in week 3 of Mdrol cycles allllll the time.

No estrogen, altered sleep cycle, how are these even entering into it? I sleep the same either way, and only a retard overdoses their AI to the point where there's no estrogen, and in that case, you got bigger problems than lethargy

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
On non aromatizing steroids you replace your testosterone with something that does not convert to estrogen, hence it tanks to close to 0 depending on the steroids and length of dose.

My sleep was greatly affected and I read tons of people having issues sleeping and them getting recomendations to take their last dose earlier in the day. I will let you know how my appetite goes on my m14 cycle to see if its estrogen/lethargy related.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You gotta be DEEP into a non-aromatizing cycle for your estrogen to get that low. When it's that low you'll be unable to make gains, have joint pain, and 0 libido. i've run deep into non-aromatizing compounds and never experienced any signs of no estrogen.

I haven't heard of estrogen levels impacting appetite... I am much more inclined to think this is the liver

Sleep can be affected by cycling, usually it's harder to sleep, but this doesn't relate to appetite. It may relate to lethargy, kinda, but lethargy is an all-day tired kind of feeling, it's something that sleep won't fix.

Straight up, symptoms of liver stress include digestive problems and fatigue. In terms of this thread, I think that's enough said.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In the context of heavy methyl cycling?!

Whatever i don't know why I'm arguing with you

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Because you love to be right? I just want you to consider that there are other possibilities than to pick one assumption and stick with it.

Alot of people seek your advice and knowledge so I think you have a tiny bit of obgliation for it to be good knowledge ;).

I am not saying your wrong, nor that im right.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And we werent arguing at all, we were going back and forth with theories...

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
rip a bowl or hit a blunt before meals. clen messed up my eating habits for the past year and i cant seem to get an appetite anymore unless i toke

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
rip a bowl or hit a blunt before meals. clen messed up my eating habits for the past year and i cant seem to get an appetite anymore unless i toke
weed FTW!

if you have plenty of time and no conflicts with work, i've found it good to pack a bowl for the day and take a small hit after you train, small hit before the next meals... whenever you need appetite, just a small hit... Not enough to get retarded but enough to feel that relaxation and appetite. For me not much at all is needed.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the weed suggestions.. haha. i wish i could.. but i'm in grad school not knowing where i go next and it could be working for the government where they have a polygraph to make sure you haven't done weed in the last two years.. so since i dont know my future career i need to keep clean

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
i get the samething as you do, i cant even eat anything and have to take rolaids. it has really hurt my on cycle gains. i just do pulse cycles now and that seems to make it feel alot better.i have asked the same question before and i was told it could be the androgenic the more you get stomach aches. it does make since what unreal said. try pulsing or doing a lower dose

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Unreal because during oral cycles, while the liver is stressed, my appetite is fukced. Especially on Mdrol, couldn't even get down a post workout shake! My last couple cycles I kinda did like Unreal said with the green, just a couple small hits and my appetite is great.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
i'm so jealous of all yall.. haha.. i just need to hit test 500.. that's what i need haha

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
EQ and GHRP-6 both make me hungry all the time. sucks you cant tap the appetite stimulating benefits of weed haha

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
so is it safe to say.. if all three of these compounds killed my appetite then i wont find an oral that will do the opposite?

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
But even if you do eat, you'll still be constipated/distended as **** so I'm not sure how much you'll absorb

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
sorry to bump an old thread... but someone mentioned pulsing. what's everyone's thoughts on this?