I hear you guys have cake?

Brainsmasher

Awards
My name is Brainsmasher. Not what my momma named me, but what did she know anyways? (excuse the paranoia, I'll explain below) I'm in my late 20's. I've been lifting seriously for a little over 5 years, mostly powerlifting and Olympic weightlifting, but with some bodybuilding and assorted athletics here and there as well. I've done nothing more than creatine and legal supps the whole time.

I've lurked here for some time now, along with some other forums, learned what I can about what interests me. I've competed in the USAPL for most of that time, and the USAW for three years now, but I think I'm ready for something heavier. The whole time I have made solid and consistent gains, in both sports, but if I'm being completely honest here I just want to get right jacked. I always have, I just never needed to. I dont plan on competing in either sport again, I've been suspected of using for years because of my quick gains and a failed drug test now would taint everything I have accomplished clean. If I feel the need to compete again I'll probably just do an un-tested multi-ply competition raw and squat low just for kicks.

I'm happy with what I have accomplished clean, I think I have done well. I know I can continue to make decent gains clean, but for how long? If I start using now instead of in three years I could gain that much more. I have definitely done my time under the barbell and taken my licks. My self-knowledge and training are obviously up to par.

Getting to the point - I'm not interested in monster stacks or blasting some A-bombs here. I'm not here to get huge. I just need a little kick to augment what I'm already capable of. I really like the idea of Anavar right now. Many here seem to think its a weak, female drug, but if it is even a bit stronger than creatine I'll see some impressive gains from it. I've been looking for a reason to quit the drug-tested world and have found a local untested meet to play in. I think I might just see what a small cycle will do for me.

I just happen to be looking at 2 bottles ov 'Anavar - 20' across the table right now, kind of scary really, so I thought I'd stop lurking and ask some questions.

Carolinapumps

Awards
Well i didnt see any questions apart from what does your mom know; so go ahead and ask one.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
You`d be better off running H Drol or Epistane and gain a little size. The amount of anavar you`ll have to use to see gains(it`s more a pre contest hardening drug IMO) it won`t be worth it. Just my opinion.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If your gonna run anavar, which is extremely mild even at ungodly doses, your going to want to run it at 50+mg per day for at least 6 weeks.. No need for an AI, no real need for support supps IMO and PCT is smooth.
Clomid: 50/50/50/50 would be sufficient.
If your diet is on par, you could gain 10lbs of lean mass in 6-8 weeks on var.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
If your gonna run anavar, which is extremely mild even at ungodly doses, your going to want to run it at 50+mg per day for at least 6 weeks.. No need for an AI, no real need for support supps IMO and PCT is smooth.
Clomid: 50/50/50/50 would be sufficient.
If your diet is on par, you could gain 10lbs of lean mass in 6-8 weeks on var.
that for a mild cycle is actually not bad...10 lean lbs, with low sides?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
var = sux

better options for the $ IMO

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that for a mild cycle is actually not bad...10 lean lbs, with low sides?
Low to no sides.. But var is extremely expensive.. If you have a lot of money, you could run 100mg for 6-8 weeks with little to no sides.. But, uber expensive..

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
var is more expensive then others, but yall clearly havent been around very long....var prices have come WAAAAAAAAY down.

and this isnt an open invitation to PM about where to find it.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Really my 3 sources would cost around 500 for 6 weeks..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
there's really a bottle called anavar 20? Sounds like something you'd buy from the roid store

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ahh **** son i just bout winstrol-50 and deca-250 =[ ... =p

Brainsmasher

Awards
What's it gonna be brainmasher????
I guess what I meant is that I'm definitely big enough now. I'm 5'9"/235@13-14%. I've got a ton of LBM, and in all the right places, I just never had that really jacked look. You know, hard, cut, vascular. My diet is decent, I know how to cut. Like I said, I've done the time, and the work. With my size losing just 10lbs of fat would make me look pretty monstrous. Adding just a little strength over what I already have would be perfect. I'm not looking to crank up my bench 50lbs in a month. I could do the aesthetic part naturally, but the look is still not quite the same.

Honestly, the aesthetics are a happy side-effect for me. I just need a small boost in performance. From what I have read about Anavar it will be more than enough, though i may need to dose it to 60mg. I dont even want to go 80-100 this time out.

The price is moot, as I already have it, but by the looks of things here I did pretty well.

chocomilk

chocomilk

Awards
Ok then check out Unreals recomp guide.

Get t3 or clen if you want and start a nice cut with the anavar.

You won't burn too much muscle as the anavar will help to keep it and you should be able to shred fat this way.

However, I don't know exactly how anavar will do at keeping muscle in tact AND giving you some while recomping as I'm not familiar but it is an anabolic nonetheless so it should help you.

You have perfect stats for a great recomp with more focus on cut right now.

Brainsmasher

Awards
Ok then check out Unreals recomp guide.

Get t3 or clen if you want and start a nice cut with the anavar.

You won't burn too much muscle as the anavar will help to keep it and you should be able to shred fat this way.

However, I don't know exactly how anavar will do at keeping muscle in tact AND giving you some while recomping as I'm not familiar but it is an anabolic nonetheless so it should help you.

You have perfect stats for a great recomp with more focus on cut right now.
You would have to see me train. My workouts are pretty severe, and every day. Even just a little boost should work wonders. I've read about Anavar for a long time now, and I see people making gains of 5-15lbs LBM doing biceps, shoulders and abs, working out 3 days a week. I think doing heavy squats, bench, deadlifts and Olympic lifts all week long plus a little boost should give me a little more LBM. But hey, it's all an experiment. I'm new to this.

chocomilk

chocomilk

Awards
You would have to see me train. My workouts are pretty severe, and every day. Even just a little boost should work wonders. I've read about Anavar for a long time now, and I see people making gains of 5-15lbs LBM doing biceps, shoulders and abs, working out 3 days a week. I think doing heavy squats, bench, deadlifts and Olympic lifts all week long plus a little boost should give me a little more LBM. But hey, it's all an experiment. I'm new to this.
Well you should decide what to go for.

If you want that really jacked look you have the perfect stats for a nice cut or recomp using anabolics. Granted some like winni are better cutters but really, you can use most anabolics for any purpose.

You have enough LBM to the point of losing some and still be jacked and enough fat percentage to start a hefty cut.

If you want to put on 10-15 pounds of weight go right ahead brother. I just think a recomp is what you're after and it would be perfect for you.

You would put on less weight on a recomp but that's only because you're shredding fat in the process.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Really my 3 sources would cost around 500 for 6 weeks..
Much less from my sources, and that gives enough for 7 weeks at substantially lower....

And as another said, dont PM please....just search alot more....either around town, or amongst social networks.

A big tip is, a "bud" will hook you up at retail cost, a friend will hook you up at production cost...

I literally have had people offer one price, then another offer HALF of that for same quality stuff....yeh...its all about greed man, all about greed and friendship....its either one or the other, not both...

Brainsmasher

Awards
Well you should decide what to go for.

If you want that really jacked look you have the perfect stats for a nice cut or recomp using anabolics. Granted some like winni are better cutters but really, you can use most anabolics for any purpose.

You have enough LBM to the point of losing some and still be jacked and enough fat percentage to start a hefty cut.

If you want to put on 10-15 pounds of weight go right ahead brother. I just think a recomp is what you're after and it would be perfect for you.

You would put on less weight on a recomp but that's only because you're shredding fat in the process.
If i had to state a clear goal, I'd say I'd like to lose about 5lbs of fat and gain enough LBM to stay at the same weight I am now. This weight works well for me, I don't feel I'm too big. So I'm really not looking for more than 5lbs of LBM from this.

Over everything else, I'm doing this for the strength gains. Putting 10-15lbs on each lift in a month or so would be awesome. Size is easy, solid strength gains at this level are not so easy.

chocomilk

chocomilk

Awards
If i had to state a clear goal, I'd say I'd like to lose about 5-10lbs of fat and gain enough LBM to stay at the same weight I am now. This weight works well for me, I don't feel I'm too big. So I'm really not looking for more than 5-10lbs of LBM from this.

Over everything else, I'm doing this for the strength gains. Putting 10-15lbs on each lift in a month or so would be awesome. Size is easy, solid strength gains at this level are not so easy.
Your goals are exactly what a recomp is. Read Unreal's guide it's all there.

I don't know how strength gains work on a recomp but I imagine they wouldn't fair too well unless using strong anabolics.

Ask others about the strength on recomp.. but recomp is 100% what your goal is.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
If you mainly powerlifting etc and want to looked jacked it's more the type of lifting you must change. You have to go to a medium rep range style lifting from a low rep range. More high volume. Read up on Ronnie Coleman. He went from powerlifting to bodybuilding.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
var = sux

better options for the $ IMO
I've never run var... but simply from reading other guys experiences, I would have to strongly disagree with this. The only thing about var that sucks is the high cost. Other than that, guys love it. It's supposed to give some of the best strength gains of any steroid. I've read that high dose var over longer cycles of 8-12 weeks is comparable to tren in terms of body recomp effect. I'd say if you have var, definitely run it, it sounds like exactly what you're looking for. but get some more so you can run a real cycle with higher doseages

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
var sounds perfect for your goals bro and is low on sides. if you can afford it, get more and definitely run it. i think it'd be a great first cycle.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
GeekPoop said that because it's a hit-or-miss steroid, as so many are... Var is "weak" on some people the way Halodrol is "weak" on some people. It's a great steroid generally but some guys are going to need to take huge doses to pull results from it.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
yeah I would never personally run it unless I knew I could run upwards of 80 mg a day, and do it right. That, of course, is a lot of money and I could buy an entire cycle of compounds and ancillaries for the same price... so... not gonna happen any time soon.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
as long as the anavar is the following:

17b-hydroxy-17a-methyl-2-oxa-5a-androstan-3-one

and legit, you should be able to make nice fat free mass gains, that should be easy to keep.

40-60mg for 6 weeks stacked with creatine mono should give you some nice gains bro.

whats your pct look like.

Brainsmasher

Awards
Your goals are exactly what a recomp is. Read Unreal's guide it's all there.

I don't know how strength gains work on a recomp but I imagine they wouldn't fair too well unless using strong anabolics.

Ask others about the strength on recomp.. but recomp is 100% what your goal is.
Strength is my primary goal this time. Recomp would just be a happy bonus. I'll check that guide out.

Luciano. My lifting is actually perfect for the look I'd like. But I eat for strength gains, not looks. My diet admittedly could be better, and I'm working on that, always, but it will never be perfect. I am realistic though, I'm not looking for perfect results, just a bit better. Dropping 2-3% bodyfat would be awesome.

I'm also lucky in that there is more where this came from, and its not going anywhere, so if this stuff works I can get more for a very good price, enough to do a serious cycle next time.

I posted a thread on possibly pulsing this Anavar, to possibly avoid the need for PCT, but its still a lonely thread. Even if i don't, I am hoping this low dose will go easy on me. However, my friend owns a supplement store, minutes away. He's got everything I could need, just in case.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
if strength is your primary goal ditch the var for sure, better options for AAS out there let alone orals.

pulse to avoid a PCT?

fck man buy some clomid lol

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
"supplement stores" dont have everything you "need" in regards to anabolics. No replacement for serms. If you're trying to pulse to avoid PCT, youre either uneducated, broke, or unprepared. Sorry not other way to put it.

If you dont have your PCT laid out, don't think about starting a cycle. Makes all the people who do their research looks like idiots too, no wonder steroids get a bad name

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
only way to avovid pct on anavar would be to dose it at 10mg each day.

I dont think you are ready for steroids. good luck.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I HAVE LOTS OF CAKE-IN MY PANTS\

IT WILL HELP U LEAN OUT WHILST BUILDING MASS

I SWEARZ

Brainsmasher

Awards
I think this is interesting. One talks about pulsing orals in another thread, for many reasons, a main one being to avoid necessary PCT. Everybody is excited. It's an awesome idea. The poster is a hero. I suggest the same thing here and I am an idiot. I guess there must be different posters in each thread?

At any rate, I've decided to just do a straight cycle regardless. I'll start at a mild 40mg for the first 4 days, then go to 50/day from there for a total of 5 weeks. Since I only have 20mg tabs I'll go 60/40/60/40 on my heavy/light/heavy/light workout days respectively. If in that time I become so amazed with the results I'm getting I'll probably get some more and extend to 7-8 total weeks. I've also got that time to decide which way I'll go with PCT and pick up whatever I need, yes, from the supplement store. Like 90% of supplement stores out there, they cater to the AAS crowd and carry a full line of PCT. Sometimes you just have to know the guy behind the counter.

Thanks for the help, and for the concern. And to schwellington, thanks for the offer, but I must respectfully decline.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I pulsed Epi 3 x week for 6 weeks and got shutdown, bloodwork to prove it. I think even pulsed PH/DS require a PCT to ensure your quick return to baseline to keep your gains.

If you think about it, ending a cycle with low test (shut down) only sets you up for losing strength/mass when you remove the exogenous hormones. That's why you go straight to PCT to get your test levels back up to maintain your gains.

I think pulsing has some good points to it, but it really does a disservice by saying no PCT required. I think it's smarter to do a regular PCT even with a pulse, and keep your gains.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
Im no expert but i think pulsing orals is a bad idea (unless your running test)...if you going to play this game then you gotta do it right

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
pulsing minimizes shutdown, it doesn't stop it entirely

if you're worried about that then there's hCG