An 'innovative' pain my a$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDS777

Awards
Why don't you just "Stop" and do a little "Research". Always worked great for me.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have used them a few times and they have always come through..

I use pharm grade PCT items now though.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used them a few times and they have always come through..

I use pharm grade PCT items now though.
Yeah buddy tablet form is the way to go if you can find one

good ol fertomid! I didnt even feel lack of energy like my last cycle when I started pct this time

Good stuff

And my libido is doing okay too

happy

Now to order that SARM

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im using the opposite route. i've always orded tablets. I'm now getting liquid research chem for my rats.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lucky bastads

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I used them about 3-4 years ago. Never had a problem back then.....times change though.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're just as easy to find as research chems.
What the rats? Lol I have clomid tablets on hand mayne....was saying his rats r lucky

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
used to be good.. prob better to go the pharm route.. ive been very very happy ive went from liquid to tablet... pct/recovery/ post pct is so much better and very noticable since ive went pharm grade tabs.. ill never go back pharm grade clomid for life

HenryHill

Awards
How did you get ripped off? The stuff is bunk ?

I really hope not, since I am using their tamox as PCT and recently picked up two bottles of tamox/clomid and two bottles of armidex from them ! Don't want to ruin my cycle because of this...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How did you get ripped off? The stuff is bunk ?

I really hope not, since I am using their tamox as PCT and recently picked up two bottles of tamox/clomid and two bottles of armidex from them ! Don't want to ruin my cycle because of this...
Edit... No source review.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Source Posting Rules

If you ask for a source for:

- steroids - ancillary meds - DNP - clen - T3 - illegal pro-hormones - research liquid products - or anything that is not legally sold

you WILL be permanently banned

Why? Because openly posting a request is *illegal* Anabolicminds.com does not allow open source posting or open source requests!
Additionally and effective immediately; anyone who concurs, offers their review or referral to or anything other than reports a thread post of this nature will also be subject to the same immediate banning.

Understood? Great!

Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.