The PH ban is coming, any suggestions on PH's to buy?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I posed this question to Chemo via PM and he suggested 1-testoserone and 4-AD along with "as much M1T as you can afford." Anyone else got any feedback?

I also saw on Anabolic Review today that the ban is only days away, so I need to buy it now, I guess.

Background - I'm looking to use some PH's probably early next year. I've been training hard for about a 1.5 years, am 24 years old right now, and weigh 167 at 5'11" (that's up 20 or so lbs. since I took it seriously). I've started Dogg Crap's lifting routine a month or so ago, so I want to give that some time before I start with the PH's. As you can guess at my weight, I'm looking for muscle mass.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
like what chemo said, 1t/4ad. you may hate m1t so i wouldn't get too ambitious with it & it's ridiculously cheap w/1 bottle seeming to last forever.

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
ANDRO BAN MAY BE JUST DAYS AWAY!
No hype, Congress has already voted unanimously to to ban all prohormones and prosteroids and reclassify these compounds as Schedule III Anabolic Steroids.The bill has been to the Senate for approval. VPX sources tell us that this bill will rapidly pass through the Senate, as the President is anxious to see this bill become Law!

For those thinking time still remains, don't be fooled! As many of us already know, Androstenedione has already been outlawed and is considered a banned/controlled substance. Point being, the Federal Government gave ZERO "grace period" before banning this compound. It was simply pulled from the market! The same thing will happen for all remaining prohormones & prosteroids. The Andro bill will pass, become law and that will be the end to these compounds...forever!!!

GO TO WWW.VPXSPORTS.COM for more info on this , thx just wanted to put thsi out there , wanna see if any of u guys r upto date with this
stuff !

Ginobili

Awards
I think what chemo said was good...1t, 4ad, and m1t are all good to stock up on.

azgymrat

Awards
ANDRO BAN MAY BE JUST DAYS AWAY!
No hype, Congress has already voted unanimously to to ban all prohormones and prosteroids and reclassify these compounds as Schedule III Anabolic Steroids.The bill has been to the Senate for approval. VPX sources tell us that this bill will rapidly pass through the Senate, as the President is anxious to see this bill become Law!

For those thinking time still remains, don't be fooled! As many of us already know, Androstenedione has already been outlawed and is considered a banned/controlled substance. Point being, the Federal Government gave ZERO "grace period" before banning this compound. It was simply pulled from the market! The same thing will happen for all remaining prohormones & prosteroids. The Andro bill will pass, become law and that will be the end to these compounds...forever!!!

GO TO WWW.VPXSPORTS.COM for more info on this , thx just wanted to put thsi out there , wanna see if any of u guys r upto date with this stuff !

Just so people can see what you are talking about.
Unless I'm mistaken Andro has not been banned - the FDA just ordered manufactures to pull it untill they could prove it was safe. Could be wrong as haven't keept up with it lately.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
It could just be a sales strategy to scare people into buying more.
VPX doesn't seem like the most trustworthy company, look at their
prices.

drei

Awards
Question while we are n the subject of the ban.

All PH/PS users will be in possession of a controlled substance. I wonder if you are caught with a kilo of this and a few pounds of that can you get arrested for intent to distribute or some other charge? I'm thinking for example if you are caught with a joint or two you may get a misdemeanor charge for drug posession. But if you are caught with a kilo of hash or a pound of weed you better have a good lawyer.

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
Aright for m1t who has the best. should i go for powder or pills?

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
powder, powder, powder.

cheap. plenty of people are selling. sledge (designersupplements) has it for $8 a gram iirc.

at a 20 mg per day dosing, that would be 50 days for $8.

effective PH's don't get any cheaper than that

Jimmy_magix

Awards
"No hype, Congress has already voted unanimously to to ban all prohormones and prosteroids and reclassify these compounds as Schedule III Anabolic Steroids.The bill has been to the Senate for approval. VPX sources tell us that this bill will rapidly pass through the Senate, as the President is anxious to see this bill become Law!

For those thinking time still remains, don't be fooled! As many of us already know, Androstenedione has already been outlawed and is considered a banned/controlled substance. Point being, the Federal Government gave ZERO "grace period" before banning this compound. It was simply pulled from the market! The same thing will happen for all remaining prohormones & prosteroids. The Andro bill will pass, become law and that will be the end to these compounds...forever!!!"

fucking alarmist bullshit by a bullshit company determined to up sales.

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
So go for the m1t powder.Do u guys stack it or run it alone?IF i go powder should i use t-gel?????

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
M1t in T-Gel??? No you just want to make an oral solution with PEG 400 or Everclear.

I really dont think you want to run M1T alone, sides will be nasty. REally should get some 4-ad to run along side it. That you can put in the T-Gel if you want.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
ill tell you what i have heard, its on calander ready for June 1st. Worst case there would be 2-3 weeks with no grace period. best case would be a couple months with a grace peroid, which would be HUGE.

I am trying like crazy to get some M4OHT and more M4OHN powder in, the tabs I hope to have ready early next week.

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
everclear like in get trashed 180 proff ****???????

TopFuel

Awards
We need Rick Collins to look into sueing the feds for discrimanation.......the fags can take hormones to become a woman,women take hormones to counter act menapolis,its all the same in my book menipulating the human body, only the reasons are differant.
if it didn't stop the ban, maybe it would at lease tie it up in the courts for awhile.
Why dont the big supplement companys join together and get Rick in gear on this subject? :rolleyes:
I would donate what I could for this cause.
Lets not go down with out a fight....
It is suppose to be a free world and I choose to enhance MY BODY with hormones.
But since I all ready know this will never happen, I need an inventation to the Dark side please.
F the feds :shoot: :saw: :mad: :D

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
"We need Rick Collins to look into sueing the feds for discrimanation.......the fags can take hormones to become a woman,women take hormones to counter act menapolis,its all the same in my book menipulating the human body, only the reasons are differant.
if it didn't stop the ban, maybe it would at lease tie it up in the courts for awhile.
Why dont the big supplement companys join together and get Rick in gear on this subject? "

Well the reason is that we are doing it for frivolous aesthetic purposes whereas HRT/transsexuals are taking hormones for a medical problem.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
That's not a medical problem! B.S!! The problem is an artifially created one!!

They chose to become a woman, then they take the estrogen etc. Thus soving this problem. Me not being 300 ripped lb's is a medical problem too then!!

Someone's gotta take this one up, that IS blatent discrimination. Plus half the police force is on riods anyway!!

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You may dislike VPX, but they are up to date about the potential ban in the USA.
they have the most to lose since most of their sales are composed of ph's. there will be alotta lay-offs at vpx if not complete closure.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
How are you guys measuring out 5-10 mg's of m1t powder? My scale only works in half gram increments.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Marcus G, that's one hell of a point. If gays can protest their right to get married since straight people are allowed to marry, than we should be allowed to use hormones if women can use them too.

*BTW, anyone think they'll go after Syno and/or Fina once people start resorting to that option ?

RRAdam

Awards
I'd like to see an official status of the bill.

from all I can see, the bill is still on the union calendar.

4/2/2004 5:51pm: House Committee on Energy and Commerce Granted an extension for further consideration ending not later than April 27, 2004. 4/27/2004 7:50pm: Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Energy and Commerce. H. Rept. 108-461, Part II. 4/27/2004 7:51pm: Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 270.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d108:h.r.03866:

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I just cashed out two weeks of vacation so I could get my stock pile up. Guess I'll be a criminal soon. :D

TopFuel

Awards
Iron;
maybe read alittle further up and you"ll find out the only point marcus made is he's willing to stick up for the fags.
Sorry Marcus but that was the only thing I got out of your response, It's still a choice on there part and for the women reports have been coming out that there hormone replacement treatment can cause breast cancer.
It's still America and I choose to inhance my body for a better way of living IMHO.
Instead of spending more of our tax dollars enforcing more stupid laws, why don't they control it through authorized dealers (pharmacys) and tax it just like acohol and cigarettes that kill more then any aas/ph will ever do.
sorry for the rant but more laws taking more freedoms from us is a very sore subject to me.
Thanks for reading and have a great day all.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Iron;
maybe read alittle further up and you"ll find out the only point marcus made is he's willing to stick up for the fags.
Sorry Marcus but that was the only thing I got out of your response, It's still a choice on there part and for the women reports have been coming out that there hormone replacement treatment can cause breast cancer.
It's still America and I choose to inhance my body for a better way of living IMHO.
Instead of spending more of our tax dollars enforcing more stupid laws, why don't they control it through authorized dealers (pharmacys) and tax it just like acohol and cigarettes that kill more then any aas/ph will ever do.
sorry for the rant but more laws taking more freedoms from us is a very sore subject to me.
Thanks for reading and have a great day all.
stick up for the fags - wtF?
My point is that hormones are taken by some people for a medical condition. If transexualism or female menopause is all in their heads or based on bad science, thats besides the point.

The main reason we take phs/AAS is for cosmetic reasons, albeit safely (hopefully). I've got no issues with that. If that annoys you, so be it.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
another question

I have another question, do you guys think (or know) that stuff like nolva, etc. will be pretty much stopped? I say that because I'm thinking those sites won't really have the sales without PH's to stay afloat.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
what about M4OHN? to early to tell or what?

Skark

Awards
  • Established
How are you guys measuring out 5-10 mg's of m1t powder? My scale only works in half gram increments.
You need another scale my man. Mine is accurate to 0.01g (10 mg), not accurate enough for a daily dose, but just fine for a 2-4 wk cycle. Bought it on Ebay for $55. Was dividing up a gram of M4OHN the other night into 4 250mg bags.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I have another question, do you guys think (or know) that stuff like nolva, etc. will be pretty much stopped? I say that because I'm thinking those sites won't really have the sales without PH's to stay afloat.
Bro, ass long as their are AAS users those research companies will stay in thriving business.

TopFuel

Awards
Marcus;
I have no problem with it or yourself I do think you are one of the better bro's here at Am.
I beleive all americans have the right to choice and there own opinion.
With that being said I think the only difference is the reasons that we choose to use supplements for, therefore I do beleive it is a clear case of discrimination.
Marcus;I do opoligize to you I was not trying to flame you or anything, Just the fact are F***ing goverment is trying to make more crimanals out of honest hard working people once again really gets my blood boiling.
To the rest of you I think it would be a good idea if this thread was to stay on topic, and see if we as a group can help this have a postive outcome.
I for one doubt it but, refuse to go down with out a fight !
Thanks for listening and have a good day!

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
When this PH ban goes through I think I will start to raise cattle. Yes, I will difinately be looking into raising some cattle in the future. Good thing there are products out there that one can use to help increase the beef production in their cattle herds. I sure hope uncle sam doesn't sart screwing with cattle production next. Remember, they may be able to change the rules, but they can't stop us from playing the game. Learn, adapt, overcome, screw them.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yes sir - where there is demand there is supply.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman Supplements 9
Supplements 10
Anabolics 0
jbono731 Cycle Logs 15
Anabolics 3