Does M1T brand make a difference?

S

Sgt. Ownage

Board Supporter
Awards
I was told by someone who took M1T that different brands 'bond differently' or something to that effect. To me this sounds like an incredibly stupid statement as M1T is M1T. Is there any truth to this statement?

C

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Before answering, let me add an unsolicited comment. No one under 22 should consider taking this compound, since a person's endocrine system is not fully developed until that age (give or take a year). M 1-T has a very strong effect on the endocrine system and could cause damage to a system that has not yet fully developed.

Although I have not read every report, in the early days (a whole 9 months ago), it seemed that there was a difference between brands. That may or may not be the case any longer. The problem is that this compound is made in another country, perhaps by several different sources. Therefore, not every batch is made using the same controls, purity, etc. I would recommend that people purchase a product from one of the board sponsors to increase the likelihood of getting a quality product.

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Before answering, let me add an unsolicited comment. No one under 22 should consider taking this compound, since a person's endocrine system is not fully developed until that age (give or take a year). M 1-T has a very strong effect on the endocrine system and could cause damage to a system that has not yet fully developed.

Although I have not read every report, in the early days (a whole 9 months ago), it seemed that there was a difference between brands. That may or may not be the case any longer. The problem is that this compound is made in another country, perhaps by several different sources. Therefore, not every batch is made using the same controls, purity, etc. I would recommend that people purchase a product from one of the board sponsors to increase the likelihood of getting a quality product.
Agreed & nice post Cogar!

S

Sgt. Ownage

Board Supporter
Awards

I know. If I wanted to actually get info with the intention of buying this...I'd just make up a fake birth date. All I wanted to know for is curiosity and just to know if the stuff my friend tells me is legit.